Add Private Feedback Note for Members - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Add Private Feedback Note for Members

I would like if we can see option to write text feedback to specific members.
That would be much better than current reaction system.

If someone is good quality poster or if I traded with him, I want to write short text review.

If someone is non-stop spamming me with fake conversation spam - I also want to write review for his profile.

This Feedback feature should be private only, and not public.

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

This is a great suggestion,hex, as this will show how reputable a user is.

The reference feature should also be included to show proof incase if it's a trade. 

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

The reaction is being abused by some users here.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

If someone is good quality poster or if I traded with him, I want to write short text review.

If someone is non-stop spamming me with fake conversation spam - I also want to write review for his profile.

That will be a great feature, but in my opinion the forum is still in it's infant stages, adding such feature now will very complicating and it can be easily abused. In essence, I think such feature isn't really a need for now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes it will be a good initiative because with the current system you will find many users abuse the reaction, just to break the reputation of a member, as some members think to always stay ahead without competition for the last step of the competition

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

This is nice suggestion for trading in marketplace where we can easily know how much the person is good.

I wish this should be implented now so we can start to utilize for services and other things. This will also help to findout a scammer easily.

I also suggest their shouldn't be ratings for free things so people should use genuinely just like in other forums.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, aeiouc said:

It's interesting, but the scammers could use this space to defamate and harm your profile. People also prefer to post feedback in the author's own topic. Which also promotes the hearing of the Topico.

Anyone can write the feedback, but can they prove their claims?

If I don't trust any member or I think he is a scammer, I want to tag him, even only for my eyes, 
there can be option so that only I can see this feedback or also public view

• +2 1

18 minutes ago, cutecute said:

Its a double edge sword, yes you can thank someone by writing a good feedback in their profiles and you can also write bad feedbacks to not so good users here like spammers, scammers etc but at the same time they can also write bad things about you even if you do nothing wrong. The way to resolve this is i think you should also post your proof why you're writing a good or bad feedback at a user. 

Yes, I totally agree with you. Link with some proof or image would be great.
I would also accept to have it for my eyes only, and nobody but me can see feedback for someone.
It is something like my own private feedback for members.

Example: I can add for specific member 'helps newbies', 'funny guy'  or for other 'spamming non-stop'
or 'troll'  or  'Liar'   or 'trusted,  I traded with him'

Also I know some members from bitcointalk, some where scammers and plagiators and I want to add that information also

And only I will see this, not for public eyes.

Edited by hexwin

Just now, Smartxh said:

That mean a trust feature should be added to each profile member? I hope that is what you mean

Something like that... but it can be private and only for member who created it.
I would create something different for public, what everyone can see should be different than that

3 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

You mean positive trust and negative trust like bitcointalk? It will be better if mods create something like this that if people proved someone as a scammer then he will received negative trust and or he is really good and trusted in forum then he will receive green trust.  

No. Not like in Bitcointalk.
First I want my own personal feedback for some members, like I said before.

I would NOT create same public trust thing like in bitcointalk forum

52 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Yes, I totally agree with you. Link with some proof or image would be great.
I would also accept to have it for my eyes only, and nobody but me can see feedback for someone.
It is something like my own private feedback for members.

Example: I can add for specific member 'helps newbies', 'funny guy'  or for other 'spamming non-stop'
or 'troll'  or  'Liar'   or 'trusted,  I traded with him'

Also I know some members from bitcointalk, some where scammers and plagiators and I want to add that information also

And only I will see this, not for public eyes.

I will support this! the feedback is not needed to be seen by public users! only the moderators feedback must be in public. This will engage to get the users a better member in this forum.

negative reaction is not the best to give as there are no comment given most of the time!

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Nice idea! They should also bring payment system to this website! So let's say someone we work with paid the money yobit transfer the money from his account to our account.

Of course yobit could take %5 for holding(doing escrow) it would be so good🙈 What do you think ?

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I will support this! the feedback is not needed to be seen by public users! only the moderators feedback must be in public. This will engage to get the users a better member in this forum.

negative reaction is not the best to give as there are no comment given most of the time!

Exactly... not to mentioned that it is being abused both negative and positive reactions everyday, with mučtiple accounts.... I think they are not very smart at all 🙄 in doing that 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

In other words a feed backing system for users from other users? Well this is what they do in BitcoinTalk forum and this really creates a mess. 

I think it's okay to leave a feedback to a user if you have done any serious trade with them. To know if a user is good asset to the forum we really do not need it, the reaction system is making it easier to find a good member.

Anyway, if admin has interest then we do not see any problem after all.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

In other words a feed backing system for users from other users? Well this is what they do in BitcoinTalk forum and this really creates a mess. 

If you read slowly what I wrote you will see it is NOT the same as Bitcointalk.
This feedback will be private and only for my eyes, so I can remember and recognise members better,
and I say again Feedback should be Private only and not public.

Something like 'private note'

Edited by hexwin

Just now, hexwin said:

If you read slowly what I wrote you will see it is NOT the same as Bitcointalk.
This feedback will be private and only for my eyes, so I can remember and recognise members better,
and I say again Feedback should be Private only and not public.

Oah okay, I missed that. I just had a quick scan. So it's kind of a note to leave for the member. This will be a good addition after all. Say we had interacted with someone and we really enjoyed their companion but for some reason they become non regular and may be disappears for long time. It's easy to forget them but if we have such notes then we can just have a look and can remember some past history.

You have my vote for it.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Exactly... not to mentioned that it is being abused both negative and positive reactions everyday, with mučtiple accounts.... I think they are not very smart at all 🙄 in doing that 

True, i talked with the moderators about that also and tell them all the good and bad on the forum.

I needed to talk to them when i got the spam warning and tell them all the bad and good in the forum.

even the reputation abuse! i sent the the screen shots with the dummies i made and tried to self feed and tried some bugs! they all know that now, and they told me they are on that! (BTW: i can't delete the dummy account so they will ban it) Also those spammers that after a minute they will delete the messages they did!

They are also now with the bursting and flood spamming. There will be changes in a week i think!

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Oah okay, I missed that. I just had a quick scan. So it's kind of a note to leave for the member. This will be a good addition after all. Say we had interacted with someone and we really enjoyed their companion but for some reason they become non regular and may be disappears for long time. It's easy to forget them but if we have such notes then we can just have a look and can remember some past history.

You have my vote for it.

Exactly... something like private note feedback I can see only when I see specific user posts and profile.
I recognize some scammers and also some good people from bitcointalk.
Some have same names, and some have new names, so I can just add his old name with comment, and I will know better who who is.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

There will be changes in a week i think!

Well talking about the changes - we already had some but there are more to come in the coming days. Changes comes from experience. Like we got this 120 cool down period because of the spammers, we got very high number of posting requirements for rank coz it's clear that lesser numbers will be achieved in very short time.

I am very eager to see what more we will have in the table.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Your thoughts are nice but i think the feedback will be one time only and reaction depend on the quality content. So there should be both the feedback and the reaction system as well. This will be benefit for newbies to identify the real poster so we will also void to deleted contents. Means there should be member rating like we rate a procuct in e commerce website. So there should be stars or anything like this or numbers with decimal that show member have 4.9/5 etc.

• +2 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

4 minutes ago, alpayno said:

I think it depends how we think about the multiple users, if the user is just spamming the same post over and over again then that shouldn't be allowed on this forum but if the user is helping others then that's a great way to make this community better.

If someone is posting fake conversation and offtopic that is nothing to do with topic, I will tag him as spammer, then report him to moderators and ignore him. 
I can use this future tag feedback to add something like 'spammer, I reported him 10 times, always makingf fake conversation....' and something like this for example

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

1 minute ago, alpayno said:

I think it depends how we think about the multiple users, if the user is just spamming the same post over and over again then that shouldn't be allowed on this forum but if the user is helping others then that's a great way to make this community better.

I dont know, but the multiple account is not allowed in this forum (as moderator says).

Well you can use your 1 account to share information and knowledge in this forum with that.

All users can do feed back but no one can see those unless the moderators are the one who sent you!

Also we already have the option to ignore user/s and they can send us feedback but we will never see!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

All users can do feed back but no one can see those unless the moderators are the one who sent you!

Also we already have the option to ignore user/s and they can send us feedback but we will never see!

Tag feedback is not meant for moderators, but for us, so we can know better specific members.
I will not send my tag feedback to moderators, as I have report option for that.

10 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Tag feedback is not meant for moderators, but for us, so we can know better specific members.
I will not send my tag feedback to moderators, as I have report option for that.

No bro, i dont mean to send to the moderators. but if the mods are the one to sent you that is the only thing that public can see on your feedback. i do appreciated what you want to keep the private part! 

2 hours ago, aeiouc said:

It's interesting, but the scammers could use this space to defamate and harm your profile. People also prefer to post feedback in the author's own topic. Which also promotes the hearing of the Topico.

WHy would you post something on topic that for example spammer created, when your comment and post will most likely be deleted...so you are only wasting your time.
Please read what I wrote about private feedback notes

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

I think, feedback or something like a review that we can give to a specific member is better than than giving heart or sad face. At least this way, they can defend themselves. Much better than reporting them, or posting them in the forum.

• +2 1