Add Private Feedback Note for Members - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Add Private Feedback Note for Members

Well for that there is report option and it is not public. To give someone feedback we can use chat option for personal conversation.There is much more features than before. And more will come in future. This forum will give gradually everything that we need.

As this forum grows big i believe this will be definetly added to this forum.A very nice features because this will show us a reputation and not something about the person.Private feedback is a very idea in my opinion.

I understand you, friend! I think this system could be implemented, but would it be easier for users? After all, in fact, the main thing is optimization, and you can set a rating and comments for a specific user. I think it would be cool if you could leave a rating and review directly to the user. I mean, is he a good guy, or some scoundrel and spammer?

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good suggestion, but I think you are difficult to implement because there are a lot of members in the forum and you can learn about reliable people who have obtained great reputation points in the forum and through the good posts that they provide in the forum

Feedback is quite good but reaction or like as some people call it easier for everyone, because the feedback suggestion require writing which some people are still stroguling  20 posts per day. 

You can always text any person you want that means you can tell him the problem and the solution and also there is option to add the screenshot too for better understanding of the issue.

Yes this is great suggestions mate and it will be Very good for us the members cause sometimes I would like to talk to someone on a topic privately but I couldn't because their is no feature here like private,and i leave cause it's private.

I think that officials can evaluate a member through the amount of positive or negative interactions that his account receives. If they find that a member receives a large number of negative interactions, they look at the content he publishes, and if they see it in violation of the laws, it is banned. do you agree with me ?

That's a great idea,  we can reduce the spamming with the help of this feature. The feature should be private. If it's occur I think we will find the more improvement in forum than before.  I absolutely agree with you dear.  On the other hand there is the report option which is also good if we see some violation then we should report it. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:57 PM, cryptokram said:

No bro, i dont mean to send to the moderators. but if the mods are the one to sent you that is the only thing that public can see on your feedback. i do appreciated what you want to keep the private part! 

I think, feedback or something like a review that we can give to a specific member is better than than giving heart or sad face. At least this way, they can defend themselves. Much better than reporting them, or posting them in the forum.

That could create problems as you would be recalling this information and giving it and perhaps someone has changed his thinking from earlier. I don't like filling people and I like to discuss what I read about the time I have to and not take things into time.

• +3 1

I think it's a good suggestion to add private feedback note for members, the feedback is going to be private and not publicly announcement. If you like a post you give a positive feedback. 

This is an amazing idea and I would love to have this option to have a private note of just a few characters for a few people. Sometimes we forget the really good members that offered to us so much of their experiences and their knowledge and helped us to progress. We need to put a note on these people, like perhaps write helpful, or expert just for a reminder.

• +3 2

This is something you can find as an extension in some browsers similar to sticky notes, it will show you what notes you had for this page profile of another member. Although I wouldn't use it, it won't make difference, we are not here to make a file against other members, this could be done from moderators if they want to keep track of a few members.

I don't understand why you need that, why you have to write reviews about other members that you will keep private and what exactly are you going to use them for. I would prefer not to have this option for anyone as this is not a game against someone in the forum, we are together working and don't need to keep notes about others.

• +3 1

It is good suggestion but has it occurred your mind that the forum here will turn into a private chat box like messenger or WhatsApp. There will be very few public comments or discussions and the new members will be deprived from learning the terms and the special things of the crypto world.

• +2 1

I think that the moderators are making a great effort to develop the forum and improve its services , Your suggestion is also good and can be added in the future , Let us support the moderators in cleaning up the forum first of all.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:46 PM, hexwin said:

If someone is good quality poster or if I traded with him, I want to write short text review.

I am see this is a good point to make because maybe you are traded with someone and want to keep a note for it. I am also think that you are have to keep some notes too and you can do that in a word document or excel that is going to help you better as there is no option like this you are say.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:53 PM, marchal87 said:

It is a good suggestion, especially for new members, as they can be notified if the forum rules are violated, so they will correct errors instead of the dislike icon.

Yes, I agree with you, this is better than a negative reputation that may not benefit the members in knowing their mistakes. Writing a note to the new member will make him pay attention to the mistake he committed and try to avoid it in the future so that he does not get a warning point or instead of destroying his reputation.

Right brother it would be a good feature. Private feedback can also help the moderators. I think it would be better then doing something like reputation or report. You can write well about a specific person. 

I figure your thought can be coordinated into the current technique for giving notorieties in this manner that at whatever point somebody needs to give a positive or negative standing to any other individual he ought to likewise keep in touch with some data about it

This would be fine if a private chat box would be added to the forum where members could send or receive messages would be just fine, but members would in turn use it as a tool to cheat in the forum, maybe asking co members to give them a better reaction.