Dice is good opportunity or not? - Page 7 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Dice is good opportunity or not?

This depends on luck, sometimes you lose your money rather than you earn,you should be careful and you have to study each process before starting. Dice looks like gambling in my opinion. I think it's a risk to do that.

No, i dont think that dice is a good opportunity. Dice is a good opportunity to loose everything you have. When you are playing dice, you are playing with the machine. It has much more opportunities to win than you. And you still hope to win?

It depends on your luck because in my opinion, dice gambling is a form of gambling. So you have a lot of chances to lose all your money and very few people have made a fortune so I would never recommend you to gamble

• +4 1

I think the dice game is too risky and addictive many friends of mine, the more they win the more they want but you can't quit before you risk all you got.

Since you want to make huge money from Yobit and from this post there has been long time passed maybe you can give us answer how your trade and investment with Dice went. Because I have read many talk about dice in past in the forum and in the exchange trollbox. I am not sure if this was a very thoughful investment by you so I ask how it went.

Dice can not be considered as earning, in Dice a lot of people lose their money, because we know that it is a form of gambling and in gambling you will earn or you will lose depending on your luck. Trading is the best way in my opinion,that the money you can not lose.This crypto world is really deep and if you really want to make profits so you should learn how to trade well. I advise you not to go to dice at all.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/26/2021 at 7:03 AM, Reen said:

Dice can not be considered as earning, in Dice a lot of people lose their money, because we know that it is a form of gambling and in gambling you will earn or you will lose depending on your luck. Trading is the best way in my opinion,that the money you can not lose.This crypto world is really deep and if you really want to make profits so you should learn how to trade well. I advise you not to go to dice at all.

@Reen Yeah, agree with you!

I have never tried to play DICE on Yobit because I believe that I have less chance of winning in Yobit. We have to accept that Yobit create DICE to make money from users rather than charity, which means that the number of winners is less than the number of losers.
DICE should only be seen as one of the ways we try our luck and find joy instead of profit.

Certainly, dice is not a method of winning, you can consider it as a means of losing more than a method of winning gambling in general it is not considered a way to earn money it is only an addiction
So if you want a lot of profit, you have to invest and mine, it is the best way to collect money without the need for loss, but you need time to collect a large amount of money

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/15/2020 at 12:47 AM, Raven said:

In this post, i just want to know your thoughts about the dice in yobit exchange. I want to earn huge amount of money in cryptos than in cryptotalk, i want to know is this activity in yobit which is the dice is good opportunity for me to earn huge amount of money? Is it risky to do but worth it or risky to do only and not worth to play with? 

Could you give your thoughts about this dice on yobit? I'll give you reputation if you give me some advice about it. Thanks

Dear according to my knowledge first when you start playing dice. You won good amount from here and win mostly. But as the time passes . Then you got losing  . You lose more then you win . So i suggest you if you play when you lose more stop playing dice. 

Thanks. 

If you guys like my post give ❤️.

I have not any amount to play dice game on yobit, so I can't say anything about it. But I have learned that Dice game is just like as Gambling in which there are 1% of winning and 99% chances of losing the money. So I will recommend you not to play dice game with huge money.

I am new on this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. 

It's still a gambling concept. The percentage of winning is away lower than losing chance, so be careful where to invest or spend your money.

• +1 1

Dice opportunity is not good because at the end site will win . There high lose in dice . I alway suggest you don't play  because there very low chance of wining 

On 4/15/2020 at 12:47 AM, Raven said:

In this post, i just want to know your thoughts about the dice in yobit exchange. I want to earn huge amount of money in cryptos than in cryptotalk, i want to know is this activity in yobit which is the dice is good opportunity for me to earn huge amount of money? Is it risky to do but worth it or risky to do only and not worth to play with? 

Could you give your thoughts about this dice on yobit? I'll give you reputation if you give me some advice about it. Thanks

dear @Raven 

you are or you are wrong.

These all depends on the Luck Factor.

If you really want to loose your all miney.

Then go for it.

in my opinion play in yiur strong area and cover your stumps on your weaker area.

So, brother be brave but not to be a fool.

I think  dice is very greatful opportunity .It give best profit and dice is good investment platform .Dice is the one of the most gambling site.It depend upon your luck, Sometimes dice is very dangerous and you lose money in this site .So your luck is your master

Of course not. it's risky and you could lose everything you've earned.

Of course not. it's risky and you could lose everything you've earned.

Hi dear good question I think Dice is very brilliant forum that connect the best tech talent with job opportunities around the world .you find the right person  for your tech very fastly with the help this platform.