Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

A long time ago, in my country of residence, it was profitable to conduct surveys, but for about two years, all these platforms have blocked access and some that do arrive are very poorly paid. Currently there is only Premise, which I recommend.

In the world of the internet if I have tried many different systems to earn money, it should be noted that I have also tried many kinds of surveys of different types

i wasted my time on some of those surveys sites and they actually pay but if you want to earn some money you must join those surveys that need to buy some product or play a game to some specific level then they will pay you . it's really a hard work for many of us. i think their pay not worth your time.

Honestly, I have never used surveys to get cryptocurrencies for free, I know that there are many websites that allow it but it does not seem like an easy way. I prefer to invest and trade.

I have tried survey and to be honest is much waste of time and energy. Even collecting faucets is also useless. It will be better for you to try doing campaigns.trading,investing etc. I am suggesting you for your betterment because I really had a bad experience on those.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

Well brother, I have also heard you, in fact, I participated in one but it was a pure lie after I answered like 100 surveys never paid, I think the best thing before wasting time is to google that page and ask if it really pays people who already have obtained some remuneration

Surveys ask you many personal data,  They also require much time to be completed .

Usually reward amount is not    exciting. In my opinion,  it's not worth it.

Good question. I have done some online surveys and I would say that doing different airdrops and bounties much better, because you will get much more profit on crypto bounties and airdrops and so did I, I chose bounties instead surveys.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

I have heard that they earn very well doing surveys but it is a problem because people who know how to do the work never want to share what they know.

I have been caught in this type of surveying tasks because as little as I have seen it leaves a percentage of profit if you are given time and effort, but I have not used them because when I try to do them you do not let me do them properly, maybe it is because there are surveys that have restricted countries. This takes away the opportunity for many to be able to win through this method by conducting surveys.

• +5 1

yes most of the surveys pay for usa and uk and they pay surprisingly decent money. usa and uk users can register at different survey websites and make good money. but for third world people the offers are so limited that you can't even make 5$ per month. also some survey websites don't even allow third world people to register there. so it depends on your country if you're questioning yourself that is it worth it or not.

If the surveys are sometimes feasible since they allow you to vote for something they are doing: Contest, social voting and among others since it is a quite effective method ...

Before, I always entered apps or pages that paid by doing surveys but I never had success in that ... I got tired of trying and had to give it up because I only lost my

Yes, I tried Surveys ... but they need a lot of time and effort as well, and the return is weak compared to effort and time
So it can be considered as the beginning of a job, but I don't think you can work for long.
I actually gained from it but very little.
I decided to use my time and effort in something that would bring me an acceptable profit, not just crumbs

Edited by basemhenen

Surveys are so strange thing to earn money. First of all a of them are not available at all and you dont know what right person did they need for such. Also i have never seen surveys paying more than $1 for 1h. Thats not much at all. You would better go working to the factory 

• +1 1

The world of surveys is very controversial, you can hear opinions in which some tell you that they are doing very well doing surveys but another group on the contrary say that they are a fraud, I can tell you from my experience that it really depends a lot on the country where Take the surveys if you are in countries like the United States, Canada, England, Spain, you can do well without becoming a profit that you can live on, but if instead you live in Latin American countries, for example, the amount of survey that arrives is very few and therefore the profits are minimal ...

In my opinion surveys help much, just like a tool, not the main force of money income, of course, this deppends of the country and the company who pays the survey, surveys help me much to reach my montly goal.

Hello friend, yes, I have tried the surveys and I must tell you than if you can get a good profit from them but you must understand that it is not very simple since you must fit into their profiles and many times one does not fit, I fail many times until I know that profile they seek and always read the questions do not answer crazy and I invite you to try it will help you a lot and you will help too.

• +1 1

Yes, i tried mostly ways through which i can earn. But doing survey is very boring and also time waste because there is no healthy income we can generate through it. So working on crypto forums is best for earning so now i am doing trading for healthy profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have tried survey before but it was a free survey. I'm yet to get paid from taking survey. So many people are earning big money from survey sites. 

Hi there yeah I did try with surveys I think it was probably one of the first things I've ever tried when I was starting out but it's a lot more trouble than it seems initially, I probably didn't do as many because getting one was hard because during those days I didn't spend much on forums so when the profile part came up I just put whatever I thought would work, of course, it failed but now thanks to forums like this one or similar to this one that isn't much of a problem either that or I've gotten a bit better since those days when it comes to that stuff

• +2 1

I have only tried the surveys that PTC sites and faucets have. I was paid with cryptocurrencies. To get good benefits you have to fill in the user profile well. When answering the questions, you have to be honest and follow a line of consistency. Otherwise, the system will invalidate your survey. Meet some friends who work with a very famous site called ySense, but I haven't tried it. Successes, my friend!