Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

On 4/15/2020 at 2:17 AM, jerry2493 said:

This is my first experience working online I never tried online earning . In this forum I am learning a lot of things which I have never heard .this is very good opportunity for me.

You will really learn new things about cryptoworld here, also you will benefits on being a member especially in the payment for every useful content that you going to share. 

Welcome and enjoy your stay here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is a good way to get money and the monthly rate may reach about 100 dollars, but this issue is complicated for countries that suffer from the embargo, as withdrawal methods are required by digital banks such as Paypal that are not available all over the world.
The hours of work there may be between 4 hours to 8 hours.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yeah, I have tried surveys many times and it has paid me well, but you have to me more focused and it will consume lot of time and always do the surveys of the sites who pays you well otherwise you will only waste your time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I tried many ways for me to earn extra earnings in this crypto world but I failed even though I did that surveying and offering but I would like to advice to you if you want your earnings to grow higher you should do the investing and trading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I have tried surveys but unable to earn from it. And also it is not available in all countries. Now I am doing Bounty campaign and earning a lot.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Well I have spent more than two years participating on surveys, air drops and bounties campaigns, in specific surveys, some of the main challenges that various participants face in surveys it doesn't support all countries, they are of specific to a particular countries.

But if you're able to find good, legit survey it's profitable

Yes I have tried and sometimes it is very difficult taking on serveys they are tough to look and work with they are one of those things that usually dont help us at all there are a lot of things that we need to keep on trying and working as hard and be sure of everything well elaborate the good sources shows that is the case

On 4/15/2020 at 12:54 PM, abualez said:

Well, my friend, I am one of those who actually tried to benefit from the survey. Paying only to some countries and withholding from some of them, despite the correct registration in it. It really is a waste of time .

earning here on cryptotalk forum for Bitcoins better than any site.

Surveys really not so high when it comes to payment that's why I stopped answering that because for me answering surveys is not really profitable and mostly of that really don't pay those who answer. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I tried before those websites that pay for the survey but I already wait with that because its hard to earn a good profit, I just wasted my time spending on that survey and earning only a little money. If you want to earn a big profit try some other online jobs.

• +2 1

On 8/1/2020 at 5:06 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Surveys really not so high when it comes to payment that's why I stopped answering that because for me answering surveys is not really profitable and mostly of that really don't pay those who answer. 

Well i would be ok even if i got low payment doing survey, but sadly they aren't available in mine country. I have tried different platforms like reward portal, Google survey and other many but after i complet mine information it says sorry no survey available which is absolutely disappointing for mine experience with survey. Please suggest me if any platform that provides survey from people all around the world and actually provide survey too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

No, bro i not yet trying in survey.. Yah doing Survey was profitable in 2017 but now all the survey site will give give     very much low payment which wont be profitable for you except waste time.. I have check out different survey site many time just to check out Their payment system but all  the site make me disappointed @Cammer             

I haven't tried earning from answering surveys but i watched on YouTube and answering surveys can make a good profit. If i am not mistaken they are paying via Paypal. Maybe i should try those to earn an extra money.

• +1 1

Yes, in the past I tried to perform the tasks that some sites allow you for money, but unfortunately I have never been successful for a number of reasons, including the lack of availability of tasks in my country.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:40 AM, Zaino34 said:

I have tried a lot of survey sites and tried to profit from them, but I have always been blocked in the sites and it needs a lot of time in addition to running a proxy to be able to participate in surveys

Yeah, that's true, even though we spend many hours of our time doing survey we cannot still earn big profit from it, it's not worth it to spend our time on that because you will only small amount of money on that, it's better if you spend your time on other websites or things.

• +2 1

i haven't tried them yet either but my friends are working with surveys and they told me they making good profits but not very high  but you should know that it requires a lot of  time if you want to try them

I have never done surveys and I have read that they are scams and make you work without paying anything. If there is someone that is paying you it will be too small amount to consider this as an activity.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

I have tried earning through surveys and offers but i always failed .I think these are only profitable to the website owners not for us.Now i think the only method of earning is only hard work and trading.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I also hear about the survey jobs, but I can't find a good one. Some of these websites are malicious and scam. Some of these are limited to specific countries or specific areas.

• +2 1

Survey sites are kinda good, most of them pay good, but it depends on the locations, you can collect a good amount of money from them, for middle east I advise you try streetbees application, it has good reviews.

• Useful or interesting 2

"We grow by lifting others"

I have not tried and did not know that you get paid to fill surveys but from what I read from the other member here that try this they did not have success and it seems worthless of our time so I am not going to try it. I try to find things that help me earn and not make me waste my time for nothing.

• +3 1

I did that two years ago and I quit after not getting payment, most of the surveys are scams and they only waste our time. Some are ask for too much as person details and they also pay according to the ip which is also another thing to consider. I'm not sayin that some people may have been paid I wasn't.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • +1 1

I find surveys very hard to find as most  of the time they are not available  and thus it is not a steady income still you can find it a second type of income for a but of expenses. 

During the surveys I have learned that there are many sites to do work and earning. But the cryptotalk is the best site to work . And I am doing work on it for amny days. Thanks for that kind of topic.

I think the trying of surveys is just a waste of time because when we complete the surveys correctly, it will be shown as better luck next time I have experience. But, outside of our country surveys gives many interesting offers to their users. 

Yes I have tried and they are not worth it, I tried surveys for a bout a month and I realized I used more internet that they paid me, maybe when you look around the most best countries to earn from surveys are Those of Europe, US and so many others, so dont worry about others having to make anything from them I never did , I got one dollar after scratching so much and I got penalized for it. @Cammer.

• +3 1