Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

Yes i tried it before hoping that i will earn in return because they promise to pay you back. Some surveys are tend to ask more about your self and some of the surveys ask duplicate question but after that you will get nothing.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

Don't fall victim for this, it looks like a scam, nobody ask for recovery phrases to pay you unless want to steal from you, I have fallen victim for many scammers don't be fool, you want to get paid give your wallet address.

I was noticed this before because I've experience with scammers, bit when I was tried to advice people in telegram, they couldn't believe me because they was see the survey really pays. 

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Mayanour said:

Well, my friend is a good question for anyone who wants to earn more money, but for me, working in the field of surveys is prohibited in my country, so I cannot do it, but those who work with him make a lot of money, especially those who live in the United States.

@Mayanour I do not know survey sites are banned in some countries because it will not take from the country than giving their citizens profits. Which country is that?

• +3 1

19 hours ago, Mayanour said:

@Yomose@Well my friend, there is nothing wrong. We in Syria are prohibited. We have most polling sites. I hope that this problem will be solved in the near future and good luck for you in earning money.

@Mayanour Seriously, this is the first time I am hearing about countries that do not accept online survey sites. But, what could be the possible reasons why your country do not accept online survey sites?

• +4 1

On 4/15/2020 at 1:55 AM, Saj555 said:

I tried some of the survey sites. Truly speaking there is no piece of junks than doing surveys. Because you give your valuable time there and they pay you so little that you cannot even think of that. That is not worth for a living. So i suggest or prefer that the best way to earn is by trading or posting here than attending surveys. 

I tried some surveys sites too but most of them are scams so in the end I prefer not to try those anymore and I focus in this forum to share crypto knowledge. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, in fact, I have tried to work in those sites that give you missions and win in return for them, but unfortunately those sites only provide advertisements and missions to some countries only.

• +4 1

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, in fact, I have tried to work in those sites that give you missions and win in return for them, but unfortunately those sites only provide advertisements and missions to some countries only.

That's sad because I think your country didn't approve that kind. 

I know some survey sites that accept all countries but the payment is not so high. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's sad because I think your country didn't approve that kind. 

I know some survey sites that accept all countries but the payment is not so high. 

No, in fact, I think that this is due to the site, not to the state. The site chooses the countries that give it good returns from advertising. Unfortunately, my country is not from those countries in all fields.

• +3 1

I have never completed a survey, received a payment, tried several times, and they were all frauds, which is why I no longer do so

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/29/2020 at 10:30 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

Yes i tried it before hoping that i will earn in return because they promise to pay you back. Some surveys are tend to ask more about your self and some of the surveys ask duplicate question but after that you will get nothing.

That's right but sadly not all survey sites really pay for those who answer their questions, instead of earnings you will earn nothing and end up that you fall in their scam. 

• +1 1

Earning Bitcoin from solving questionnaires is profitable for people in some countries such as America, Canada, Russia and some European countries. As for people in other countries they cannot win much by solving questionnaires.
It depends on which country you are from.

Yes, I have tried surveys and let me tell you my experience. Websites who offer surveys claim to pay you more than faucets and PTC websites. The range of payments are usually between $0.50 and $1.00 but taking a survey is a boring task and takes about 15 minutes to complete. They ask you lots of questions with so many numbers. Sometimes they repeat questions to test your honesty in answering questions. I completed some surveys successfully and submitted my withdrawal request but didn't receive my payment! I don't want to say that all of them are scams but most of them are. If you have the mood for surveys, only try the most well-known websites. If you live in Asia, they may not support your country.

• +1 1

On 6/13/2020 at 9:57 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I have never completed a survey, received a payment, tried several times, and they were all frauds, which is why I no longer do so

Maybe you encountered scam surveys which not really pay to those who answer or who works for it. 

You end up wasting your time so I recommend you to stay and work on this forum. 

• +4 1

Working inside the survey field is very nice and comfortable and I have been working in many polling sites for a long time as I get profits. Very good from these sites in exchange for a few hours of work per day and I withdraw the profits in the form of game cards or in the form of training cards and I I advise everyone to work inside these sites

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I have tried some survey sites like BTC Clicks and MySurvey once but my experience is not good because you can't make good money by completing these surveys. This take a lot of time but reward you get is very little.

Edited by Jessica Karren
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

Yes I have tried some survey sites like BTC Clicks and MySurvey once but my experience is not good because you can't make good money by completing these surveys. This take a lot of time but reward you get is very little.

Those sites really need more time before you can earn rewards, you will end up wasting your time answering surveys on that. 

For me much better to work here than doing any surveys. 

• +4 1

On 6/15/2020 at 12:20 PM, Captain Karim said:

Earning Bitcoin from solving questionnaires is profitable for people in some countries such as America, Canada, Russia and some European countries. As for people in other countries they cannot win much by solving questionnaires.
It depends on which country you are from.

Oh they have certain distinctions between where people live? Wow, this probably goes against many laws. I wouldn't even try any such service then.

Edited by BTC Future

I tried answering surveys but I dont get any profit of because I am too lazy to do it. There payment system is hard to withdraw so I lose hope in that kind of earning profit. I am very thankful that I got a chance to know about this forum. I also tried those app paying pero watch of ads or articles. Try that one. It is legit

• +1 1

It would be only paid once the survey is really important and it depends on the person who does the survey if they going to pay those people. It's just a thing that we give to them for the time that they gave to us.

4 minutes ago, Kenciuu said:

I tried answering surveys but I dont get any profit of because I am too lazy to do it. There payment system is hard to withdraw so I lose hope in that kind of earning profit. I am very thankful that I got a chance to know about this forum. I also tried those app paying pero watch of ads or articles. Try that one. It is legit

My advice don't do some surveys if you're not really into mood because it can only cause some misinformation. 

Also remember that not all surveys sites are legit so much better to try some legit paying apps so you will not end up wasting your time. 

• +4 1

Yes, I tried various kinds of surveys in the internet. It can be the educational surveys and other surveys that requires your opinion about a certain thing. Recently, I tried earning with a certain website where you should answer/take surveys for you to be able to earn and this website is indeed legitimate but you should answer hundreds of surveys for you to cash out your earning and it is not that practical. Lastly, you should be careful when answering or taking up surveys because some are not true but some are legitimate. Do some reasearch first and decide what website you can trust. 

• +2 1

On 4/14/2020 at 10:01 PM, malik6314193 said:

I tried every methods by which we can earn. I also try survey earning but i am failed to earn any money from that. Now i think we can earn by jist investment and trading. 

Yes you are right about it it i have try it too but they are paying very less i think the online survey sites are waste of time you can instead work on other sites which pay a lot .

As a student who's quite busy but likes to make a little extra money, I can't recommend survey sites. My friends and I have been through a lot of them, and as previous answers said, rewards are not good and you have to answer lots of survey. Also affiliate marketing sites can be more decent but it requires you to find people who fits with that certain company which can be hard to do so.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:24 AM, Sapphire444 said:

yeah i try many survey sites but they are totally waste of time. but not all some are workable, but mostly are scam sites they stop working when we reach at end of the survey.

Not all sites about surveys are legit that's why you need to be wise on choosing your survey sites, much better to ask some expert or do some research for you to be able to know what sites are legit. 

• +2 1

I ve tried survey earning but i am failed to earn any money from that. I dont think surveys are a good method, most i see were not legit

• +2 1