Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

I have come across some surveys but haven't tried to participate in one survey before for the fact i never knew the one that is genuine because some surveys will be asking for one's personal data which is not safe to give out so it is better i just don't participate in that kind of survey.

Hi dear @CammerI attempted a portion of the site survey. Genuinely talking there is no bit of throws out than doing studies. Since you give your important time there and they pay you so little that you can't think about that. That isn't worth professionally. So I propose or lean toward that the most ideal approach to acquire is by exchanging or posting here than going to survey.

2 hours ago, NesMarket said:

I tried, I saw many YouTube videos on how to make money with surveys, I read blogs of people who gave advice how to do it, but I did not succeed, your profile must be a fictitious profile, have 3 children, smoke, be sick, earn money, A real madness, and you must have a lot of patience, once I took a 40min survey, too long answering questions that made me lie, surveys are not for me

Yes, actually having a good profile for surveys is practically lying a lot so that you can opt for surveys that are worthwhile, I worked with surveys for a full year, it was good for me, but it is exhausting, many hours dedicated and there comes a time is that you get tired and want to take some time for your mind, surveys pay well but it is something that takes a lot of time and must be done carefully

To income money i tried every method which can make money. I also tried survey.  But i failed to earn from their.  Because they was scams.  I suggest everyone who want to work online, please be careful about your work and work owner. 

Yes. I also tried for a month.  It gives a clear structure of market. You can understand what is happening on market by survey. I first tried in my college project. 

Now I believe with those who see faucets as wasting of time the experience of working in contiply is enough to testify since last week I joined the app I haven't make minimum amount that is up to withdrawal just consuming my data 

• +2 1

Yeah I have tried for survey once. That site name is swagbucks and my ypoints. But to be honest, this had taken my valuable time and pay very little. I am really depressed to work in survey. 

No, I have only known that all the surveys are scams and not going to pay and they lie about everything. This is all you are have to know, no matter what you read about surveys that will pay you it is a lie.

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't ever tried this kind of microjob but I have read a lot and it just doesn't pay. I have read people defending surveys and saying they are making some big money from these, but in fact these are the owners of these websites that promote them and try to push many users to make accounts and start doing these surveys. Since these surveys are not real anyway, they wouldn't pay.

Raised a very beautiful subject.  I agree that I also surveyed a lot of people are earning here.  But recently I was also inspired to work in crypto like them.  There are many benefits here.  Here are two cryptocurrencies and a lot of knowledge about many things.  Each post should be very useful and helpful so that people can easily accept it.  So add some extra earnings with part time time here.

I'm got experience  from  survey  but  its a little  tough  task  for  me  there  is  so  many  difficulties  that  I had faced. It takes lots  of effort with  minor  amount  of income. Its  not  good  for  earnings but  it gives  us  so  much moral  values  like  public dealings and  communications

Yes I did a survey when I was in school.It had a survey on a small subject.The survey was such that the class teacher at the school gave me the responsibility to see if everyone in the class was having a haircut.Haha it sounds a lot more fun to hear but it was a lot harder to see.Not everyone wanted to show me their own hair.Ha ha you reminded me of school days.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

Dear mate I am a new here and do not make any survey for earning. But I know many of my friends who are earning through survey but it need a lot knowledge and experience. I want to do it in future and earn good money through it. 

I have never won from survey sites, as most of those sites are dishonest and almost like airdrops, so it's good to seek out an honest and tried site for several people.

As for me, I don't know an honest and reliable site.

This is the first time I have heard of it.
It looks great way.
I will beglad to read the comments of more experienced members, so that they may be able to benefit me.

• +3 1

That is my own first-time regarding reading concerning this and also I am going to help make an excellent study regarding it shortly to make sure when it is actually rewarding just like crypto talk pay posts strategy due to the fact functioning without obtaining excellent transaction just isn't stimulating folks just like myself.

• +3 1

There are many sites on the internet that make money with surveys. Survey sites sometimes don't accept surveys. When filling out the profile, we need to enter the necessary information. There are many paying survey sites out there. I am a member of 3 survey sites.

• +5 1

this cold range from posibly fifty to about eighty survey paying apps excluding the online ones i have trid, I and within this only about five to eight are actually paying and not even much

• +4 1

Lot of earning sites I search but no one else is going well and only hard working not giving any payment on that. Survive on this forum is really excited I enjoy with it. 

Friends I agree with you and would like to take the next part according to the survey.  Places where it will be easier to try to learn something new.  It will be easy to acquire a lot of knowledge. The survey is a simple genius. The names, addresses and ages of the children are surveyed every year. A lot of money can be earned from this.  The survey is a form you get in the hands of Bangladesh Bank officials.

The PTC site in this forum is a very important site. Many of us use it, and we don't. But I don't know much about it, I never used it.

Hello,friend, i think Surveys are used by websites in a way that contributes to your feedback so that the company improves what it has and adopts methods that are relevant to customer feedback and the market.If they pay very well and if you have a good referral you can do a little more of the dollar survey, I think it is best.

Yes i did try surveys but i can't say it's profitable. Actually there's a survey app about dentistry, and they were paying us with some coin about dent and we can make 5$per day if we won't mistake, but it's really hard because you need to focus every question because system sometimes asked what was the last question and if we chose the wrong answer we're getting warning point and we can't do it for a while.

• +4 1

I did not use survey sites but i heard that these sites are time consuming and not give the handsome earning thats why i always prefer to use  the crypto world