The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

Hello my dear friend, and thank you for this interesting and beautiful topic. Bitcoin is a world of challenge and excitement, and all that we advanced with its knowledge we discovered new things about it. I wish you good luck and more progress.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

When I start work in the cryptocurrency websites then I have noticed that the Bitcoin is on the top of all the cryptocurrency and its value is also increasing more fast than other currency.

And also the value of Bitcoin is increasing every day every day and I think its value may be more than 100000 USD dollars in a few months.

• +2 1

Bitcoin in particular is now heating up the world. Because I think this bitcoin will be more valuable in the end and the price will be richer and all people who invest in bitcoin can get good expectations.

Bitcoin has a lot to give the world, and I've read that we're still in the early stages. We can either make a quick buck and sell for a small profit now, or we can trust the forecasts and keep for another five years. What happens next will provide us with the answer.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is currently the most valuable currency in the market. Its value is very high. The reason for its value increase is that a lot of people have invested in it. Whenever more people invest in any currency, then its price gets high. 

• +1 1

Yes, bitcoins goes through operation that are split every 4year in order to maintain it's system and work from inflation and others things.

Thank you for this useful post. Yes, the future of Bitcoin will be really prosperous in terms of investment, not mining, as mining will end in the year 2140, at which time the price of Bitcoin will increase madly because it will be scarce.

• +1 1

Because of the Bitcoin currency, the idea of other digital currencies appeared, Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency, thank you my friend for sharing this useful information, and I hope that digital currencies become official in all countries

• +4 1

Thanks to share this information its really good information about bitcoin, everyone knows how much popular is bitcoin and its already 18 million bitcoins mines, and only 3 million bitcoins mine in 100 years so now we see the highest prices in coming soon years.

• +2 1

Hey, buddy.
I also noticed that the opinions of the old members all support your article
I didn't know it before, Thank you for this article helpful
 Good luck to everyone

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this valuable information with us. I did not know much about this topic, but by reading this post and comments, I will gain new and useful information on this topic.

• +3 1

This is a very nice idea because long time holding is very important because it has many opportunities but you need to have patient because is the number key factor that will lead you to success, if the price of bitcion git down you can sell your BTC to get huge amount of money because you bought it at the rate of low price 

• +2 1

I think Bitcoin has become one of the major currencies in the world, but it is good that it is not affected by inflation although all the currencies in the world can be affected by economic inflation all the time.

As a new member, We appreciate for sharing this good information about bitcoin. As far as i know bitcoin amount is increasing day by day. Bitcoin is like technology which means it is evolving every single day. And it has come to stay in the public domain. 

Thank you for your post .this is helpful for me because I’ve only been here a month so i need more idea or learning here in crypto world, and like that what is bitcoin for us, i need more knowledge about that.

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine my dear friend if and only if the Bitcoin are legally accepted all across the world then only it will be full fledgledly accepted all across the world then more people will be able to make profit out of it and that will benefit more people at Large I want to say do not go for the long time. First analyzer things and start with these small investments with the short term investments that will be more better and he will get some motivation by your profit thank you my dear friend read my comment and best of luck

Yes, you are right that Bitcoin is the most famous currency in the world of digital currencies It is increasing day by dayI hope Bitcoin's value will continue to grow in the future.

• +1 1

Yes I really agree with you, bitcoin is one of the most famous and used coin among all the currency and I hope that the value of bitcoin will continue to grow up to the future generations. 

Excellent information on the specifics of the reduction to half of bitcoin; I believe we all realize that bitcoin will continue to fall in value in the long run, because the market price is expected to remain quite large.

My dear friend, thank you for this new information, but I know that 18 million of the Bitcoin currency has been mined so far, so its price continues to rise and will increase in the future, so the Bitcoin currency has this great popularity

• +1 1

True, the halving event is a healthy measure to protect Bitcoin from inflation and maintain its scarcity, in order to keep its price high.

Thank you, my dear friend, for this detailed description of Bitcoin. We are seeking to know more about this topic so that we can all benefit from the knowledge of Bitcoin.

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine my dear friend if and only if the Bitcoin are legally accepted all across the world then only it will be full fledgledly accepted all across the world then more people will be able to make profit out of it and that will benefit more people at Large I want to say do not go for the long time. First analyzer things and start with these small investments with the short term investments that will be more better and he will get some motivation by your profit thank you my dear friend read my comment and best of luck

Welcome my friend here

I didn't know this information here my friend at all

This is really good

We have to learn well to learn more and more about the future of this currency

Let us know what is coming for us in the near future

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

Thanks guys for sharing a detailed description of Bitcoin. Especially the Bitcoin is now hot of the world.  Especially your inflation idea. These are main reason for indevelopement of Bitcoin.