The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

Thanks to share this information its really good information about bitcoin, everyone knows how much popular is bitcoin and its already 18 million bitcoins mines, and only 3 million bitcoins mine in 100 years so now we see the highest prices in coming soon years.

• +2 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for this detailed description of Bitcoin. We are seeking to know more about this topic so that we can all benefit from the knowledge of Bitcoin.

Welcome my friend here

I didn't know this information here my friend at all

This is really good

We have to learn well to learn more and more about the future of this currency

Let us know what is coming for us in the near future

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

We can look at Bitcoin in the long term as it is one of the best projects through which we can achieve profits because the quantities produced from it by mining decrease from another year and the demand for it in the market is increasing and thus its price will increase. Thank you.

Bitcoin has a lot to give the world, and I've read that we're still in the early stages. We can either make a quick buck and sell for a small profit now, or we can trust the forecasts and keep for another five years. What happens next will provide us with the answer.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is so powerful and has so much potential.its growth value is estimated astronomical.Speculation from crypto analysts and industry experts suggests that bitcoin's long term value will be 100,000$ to one million dollars per BTC in the future.

This topic that you have done will be very helpful since thanks to this information there will now be a lot of people who can inform us about the long term of bitcoin since there are people who do not know about this or do not have enough information now if They may have the necessary information or what they were looking for to know.

My friend, this is really great information. The remaining bitcoins will be fully extracted in 2140 and I think that is what will continue to make their price rise in value and also give confidence to investors.

The subject matter you created is great because it contains a lot of information that describes how Bitcoin works and can help people who do not access and open these sites or if they now know your topic and thank you for the information you provided.

This is good article about Bitcoin halving, this is my first year of experiencing halving, unfortunately which came in a time that world is facing the threat of health condition. Despite the situation it was able to pumped the price of BTC than it broken value that occurred in March. 

I think it is only start of this journey it will go long and long 

I hope that it will continue growing.. 

It is true the bitcoin will take its time to complete it's mining and it could take many years to complete.So due to its high market demand it is also a long term investment.So we should keep working on crypto and let others also discover the good income from bitcoin.

Thank you dear for providing this useful information and sharing your research with us. I appreciate your method of explaining and your hard work for making this useful post for us. It is right investing money in bitcoin is the long term carrier.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

Greeting to all of you dear members,  firstly I am thankful to you for giving this useful information about bitcoin.  I hope this will be helpful for all of us in future . Again thank you

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a world full of challenge and excitement, and everything we introduced with its knowledge discovered new things about it.  Bitcoin is currently the most valuable currency on the market.  Its value is very high.  The reason for its increase in value is because so many people have invested in it.  The more people invest in any currency, the higher its price.  All people who invest in Bitcoin can have good prospects.

• +4 1

Thanks sir for giving us about information of this platform and btc. Modren currencies are fruitfull for people. With less effort we can earn a lot. The thing we need is learning. If learning is good then there will be definitely earning

Thanks for this detailed explanation of the Bitcoin currency, it has become popular and developed greatly with further progress and prosperity towards the future.

yes my friend long term investment of Bitcoin is very profitable like if you invested your money in 2020  then you will able to make so much profit in this year because the Bitcoin price has been increased so much

Welcome, my wonderful friend. I hope you are in good health. I want to thank you very much for this detailed explanation about the global Bitcoin work. This currency will become the leader in the field of cryptography and digital currencies, and that the rapid advancement of technology that we are witnessing in our current age is a kind of beautiful stimulus for all who are present. On this platform, therefore, Bitcoin is the best currency in my opinion, the most profitable, and the most beneficial to the whole world. Good luck to you and all your friends.❤️

It is quite well known that the 21 million bitcoins are in circulation, about 18 million of these have already been mined, and the remaining bitcoins would be mined in 2140, and I think that is what will help to increase their worth as well as trust investors.

my friend bit coin is used for long term investment it is the Bull market all cryptocurrencies have reached its maximum value cannot buy and sell your money now when the price of cryptocurrencies can decrease you can buy some and you will increase your profit in future.

On 15.04.2020 at 09:54, kizz said:

Yeah I really agree with you, bitcoin is the most famous and used coin among them all and I hope that the value of bitcoin will continue to grow up to the future.

Yes, bitcoin is like a "father" of crypto world. In long term its value will increase 100% because of limited emission and mining difficulties. Of course we can see that bitcoin is also valiolatilible. But also it show real rising in value in the long term period. And it is a good crypto for hodling.

Grand time: launchpad

On 4/14/2020 at 7:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

Ooo, Thanks for acnolage me i hear this before from some one in past few years ago i almost forget this session thanks alot for reminding the 2140 keep donating thanks a lot bro .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot