Russian section is doing better than english section! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Russian section is doing better than english section!

Hi friends,
It is not a debate or controversy but just a view... We have two parts here in our lovely forum, one is english section and the other is russian section, but when we come to posts performance i think the russian section is doing better than the english section. Most of their posts they have 1000+ replies while many topics in english section have 500+ replies! Whats the reason, are they many than english section members or they have most interesting posts?

Don't be a hater, this is the truth and you can also prove yourself... It's not that in the english section there are no interesting posts, thats why even in the leaderboard there are many english members leading there.. But, i just think its because everything which is good, there will be otherthings which is better than it.

Russian.thumb.JPG.f02b29fe6d7cc7775cb4163a5e8cb99a.JPG

Edited by Calvinpriva
I added a picture!
  • Useful or interesting 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 minutes ago, Johny2411 said:

i have no idea about this my friend why this is happening, both sections and members are equal then why this is happening, i think the members in russian section are more intelligent and they have more knowledge than english sections members.

"Intelligent" is not the right word, I think. But looking at the likely demographics, I think the overall education level is higher in the Russian section. The English section has members from all over the world, so also from poor areas where the education standards are likely lower.

Again; lower education does NOT equate lower intelligence!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Yes it interesting also because in English section people are around the world and while in Russian section people are only from Russia. I think the reason is that this site originate from Russia. But i am not confirmed about that. 

I don't know about the number of responses, but what I do know is that the English section has a lot of benefit and contains a tremendous amount of information and everyone helps when someone makes an inquiry.

i seam to believe that this is because english i a broadly spoken language wiht lots of people who understands the language this also is the reason why spammers come to the forum and post un usefull contents using English, and this sort of act wouldn't be possible in the Russian section 

True,i saw many topics in russian sections with too much reply in every topics compared to english section. There,we can say that they are having a very good discussion. If only i can understand and write russian,i want to be on their section,but unfortunately,google can't give me right translation.

I have noticed this matter and the reason that the activities in the Russian section more than the English section is because of the large number of active members in this section, most of the members of this forum work inside the Russian section and when it was done. This forum was created containing only the Russian section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, that is really true. This is because this forum is mainly created from Russia and a big community of this forum is from Russia itself. I saw many people with a huge amount of contributions in the Russian category. We should do our best in this English part and also make viral posts.

Speaking of a Russian section, we should be able to choose which language posts should we see. It's annoying to see Russian threads in the popular now/sidebar list of threads. @Admin I'd appreciate if you could consider this feature.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I didn't have any idea about that and if that's the case then I think we as English section members of this forum must try to be active and be contributive.

Perhaps you are right that the Russian section is more active than the English section, and I think the reason is the language because the members of this section are mostly Russian and they have no problem in the language and they are entitled to write posts in the Russian language and also this forum is Russian

I have no idea about this issue because I can't notice this issue, but one think is favour against in Russian members they  write post in their native language, and in English section members we see all world members and so many members not good in English, so I think that's why Russian section is much better.

Thank you very much friend this data are good we should take the Russian section as an example and improve the English section because if they do we can also we are more here 

On 4/14/2020 at 3:35 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,
It is not a debate or controversy but just a view... We have two parts here in our lovely forum, one is english section and the other is russian section, but when we come to posts performance i think the russian section is doing better than the english section. Most of their posts they have 1000+ replies while many topics in english section have 500+ replies! Whats the reason, are they many than english section members or they have most interesting posts?

Don't be a hater, this is the truth and you can also prove yourself... It's not that in the english section there are no interesting posts, thats why even in the leaderboard there are many english members leading there.. But, i just think its because everything which is good, there will be otherthings which is better than it.

I think this is not amazed thing to see Russian section doing better more than English section, because if you notice its looks like there have many Russian members more than English members in my thoughts, and you must know that's this forum is located in Russia and yobit also, so this platforms must consists most Russian members.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:35 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I don't think the problem is with the English section members, it's about the number of these members. We all know Cryptotalk and Yobit are placed in Russia, so 80% of the members are Russians. That's why the Russian section is more active than ours.

The Russian community is one of the most active in cryptocurrencies in the world and on the other hand, Cryptotalk is a Russian forum, but there is another very important factor, in the English section we have members from many countries who don't speak english well, I'm one of theme, and it's more difficult to create quality comments to us.

I think that there are many more such posts in the Russian section, because the forum creators are from Russia, and the yobit exchange administration is from Russia. The English section is no worse.

Russian  section  is doing  better  then English  section.  But I think  Thais is because in Russian  section  there is more active  members  then English  section. 

Because the Forum is Russian and have big community from Russia and because there is a session fr Russian language ,the english session is full with scammers and there is little bit serious post 

You are right in this, my friend, I find that the Russian section has more activity than the English section, and the members there have good ranks and a high reputation compared to the English section.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:35 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I think so. Russian section is doing better than english section because as you can see in the photo there is so much hot topic on russian section means that they're having good contents on it. 

Yes of course I have noted about that, but I think the reason is because, the Russian members know this forum before all others countries members, so is normal will be more advanced than us because of their experience here. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dear @Calvinpriva  let me remind you of our general rules:

1. Political discussions are prohibited. No talk of war. No talk of violence. No talk of narcotic substances. Manifestations of racism and xenophobia are prohibited.

2. Abusive expressions in any form are prohibited. It is forbidden to offend other members of the forum.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

We would like to keep our forum as neutral as possible and such discussions are not welcome here.