Where did you hear about this forum? - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

I have hear about this forum from the Yobit email , i have receive a announcement about this new forum where we can earn by post and then i try to register and post my first one and i receive my first payment and I'm still here. 

• +3 2

You were in the worst days of my life
I was unemployed and very upset
Until I saw my friend and we sat and talked to me about this site
And tell me that as you increase your experience, you can also make money
I am very grateful to him.

Through my friend, when I wanted to look for a secondary job that would give me an amount of money to spend on my university and myself, my friend told me about this wonderful forum that provides us with full knowledge about cryptocurrencies and that it gives money to members in exchange for their participation in it. Thank you.

So

Before gettimg into this forum i was searching the ways of making money in cryptocurrencies all the other ways were fake they were just waste of time and some gave very little money from which you could buy a lollipop LoL

I heard from my friend. He said that you should do work on crypto
Talk. It is simple you just have to post your opinions about the given topics and in return you will earn crypto he told me the whol procedure and i joined it

hello dear I hear about this platform from one of my friend who told me about this is a great platform and the other thing is it is really helping people in this pandemic.

i heard about this forum from a friend at college so i checked cryptotalk and i thought it is very interesting world to start working and investing in beside that it can be a good source of money 

I heard about this forum about a few months ago. A friend of mine shared a post on Facebook talking about this forum and how to make money from it and I have made a good amount of it so far.

• +5 1

I started researching YouTube and discovered this platform but I always wondered if I should start or not since I had heard of scam sites, until a friend recommended it to me and explained that it was totally safe and that I was not going to waste my time , so since I started I see that he was not wrong when he told me that he would learn a lot and that he would find it interesting and I do the same when recommending other friends to start in this great forum.

It was the first time I heard about this forum through my friends, I did not know anything about encrypted currencies at the beginning, but time after time I had an idea about it and then I joined the forum and started searching and learning about encrypted currencies and working on the Internet

• +3 1

Hello dear friend.Thank you for your helpful post.I joined this platform through a friend. He told me that there is a forum that gives money for useful posts and through which it is possible to learn about the field of cryptocurrencies.

I have been looking for sites to learn cryptocurrencies, and through Social Media I found this forum, and since I joined it, I am learning new things about cryptocurrencies, thanks to the supervisors of this forum for giving them the benefit.

I heard about this forum through my friend and he taught me how to start working, and now I am very happy with my work here because I have become more knowledgeable and experienced about cryptocurrencies.

I joined this forum using Google. Searching on ways to have Bitcoin and I came across an article that directed me to this forum. Ir was about ways to earn crypto currency from writing and this firum and other several forums showed up

I first heard about this platform from my friend. He was much interested in online earnings, and he introduced me to this forum. After getting to know about the platform, I was unknown about the content to posts here, so I took the help of YouTube to learn various things related to cryptocurrencies, it took almost a week to know about crypto and basics of trading and investments. I often used cryptotalk to learn from different sections, and this platform help me to explore many opportunities in cryptocurrency.

For me, the reason for joining here was through my friend in the beginning when he talked to me about this forum, I did not believe it because I had tried one of the profit sites and it was nonsense, but when it proved to me that he really did profit from this site then I loved this work  From a distance and I am sitting at my house and in my spare time I participate and I loved him very much when I learned that he will strengthen my English and help me cover the expenses of my university and when I entered this world I saw that it is very large and you can become more than just a writer of publications and comments, but you can invest and be also a trader in these currencies, which made me more eager and anxious to reach this place.

I heard about it through the community of the Yubit platform on the telegram shortly after joining the Yubit platform, and then I joined the forum's channel on the telegram and started looking at it and its laws and topics.

Well as you mentioned before joining forum everybody makes own research how to join cryptocurrency. First times l have heard about this forum through YouTube. During making research about cryptocurrency and later joined when a friend of mine brief me more about it 

• +1 1

Well, my friend, my presence here was because of a friend of mine, who told me about the forum, and I am here grateful for this forum that provides us with money and knowledge, as long as we abide by its rules.

• +3 1

I searched many sites for sites to earn free money, but I wasted a lot of time on free profit methods, but I got to know the forum through my friends when I was looking for a job to be able to complete my studies at the university.

• +2 1

I got to know this forum through a friend. I was looking for sites that I could work on to earn some money to help me with my daily expenses, university and education expenses, A friend told me about this forum and I am very grateful that it is much better than I expected

• +1 1

Through a friend of mine who invited me to join this forum, and when I logged in, I found a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the decency of trading and investing them. I hope that I will succeed in that.

Personally I found out about the existence of this forum thanks to God on the Telegram platform thanks to a friend who introduced me to it and invited me to join to get all the benefits offered here, I was looking for a platform where I could generate some profit and that was profitable and that's how I found out about Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear friend. My friend who studies technology and communications engineering told me that he saw this site on YouTube and advised me to increase experience on the subject of cryptocurrencies and I have a greater passion for getting information that will benefit me to be able to acquire skill and benefit this wonderful site and all subscribers at the same time. All respect to all

• +1 1

On 4/3/2021 at 8:12 AM, Maryam01 said:

Well as you mentioned before joining forum everybody makes own research how to join cryptocurrency. First times l have heard about this forum through YouTube. During making research about cryptocurrency and later joined when a friend of mine brief me more about it 

It is a good forum for us to earn good my funds my dear friend but you have to work well so that you can achieve success while working in the any of the listed sections.

• +1 1