Where did you hear about this forum? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

Actually none of these. I heard about cryptotalk forum rather saw it on airdropking website where cryptotalk had posted for an airdrop. When i further inquired about it, it fascinated me as the rewards were said to be 30000 satoshi daily and i quickly registered in the forum. Just after a few days of registering in the forum i was already hooked on it and i began to enjoy conversing with other users on various topics.

468x60-3.png

On 4/14/2020 at 7:13 PM, Sunilkuma said:

This forum was suggested to me by my brother he said me that this is a great forum where you can earn daily 30000 Satoshi by making daily work.

like me, I was intrduced to the platform by a good friend and I had been very grateful ever adjectives at.its the best online earning site avalable.it payment is very good.it pays 30000 satoshi per day.

• +1 1

I learnt about it through a friend although, I have sometimes seen it on YouTube and just skip it. I was talking to a friend that I want to learn cryptocurrency and he recommended it to me and that they pays too. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have hear about this forum from the Yobit email , i have receive a announcement about  this new forum where we can earn by post and then i try to register and post my first one and i receive my first payment and I'm still here 

I see that many met the forum through friends, that's great so we know that the cryptotalk community cares about the forum growing so that it lasts longer.

• +1 1

I heard this forum to some of my friends because they have some conversation about cryptocuurency and to this forum.  And i see that they can earn extra money to this forum so i plan also to join in this forum not just to know about cryptocurrency but also to earn some money. And big thanks to them and also to this forum i have some earning to save for my future use.

Basically I've found cryptotalk when I was still posting in bitcointalk. It was much better option and gave a chance to participate in the campaign as well. In bitcointalk there was no chance for anyone to rank-up without being a tool. Also too many were selling merits and too many have ranked up this way, making merit and ranks in bitcointalk mean absolutely nothing. There are completely useless members ranked up as legendary and too many shady people involved.

There are really a lot of ways to hear about the forum. But mostly people hear about it through YouTube and researching about making easy money on google.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:10 PM, Nezar said:

Before joining this forum, every one of us was searching for many sites to earn cryptocurrencies until we were able to find this forum and I joined here through one of the posts on the Facebook site so I want to know how the rest of the members were able to know this forum and join and start work inside it

i read about this forum on another forum, someone had this site on his signature. it was written that was possible to earn crypto while writing and this interested me

I joined this forum 3 months ago and I worked here 2 months and leave 1 month because forum was changing too many feature and rules. Now again I started this forum and gradually more peoples will join this forum because Cryptotalk is one of the best forum.

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 3:10 PM, Nezar said:

Before joining this forum, every one of us was searching for many sites to earn cryptocurrencies until we were able to find this forum and I joined here through one of the posts on the Facebook site so I want to know how the rest of the members were able to know this forum and join and start work inside it

If this forum has been posted on the Facebook also where you've heard about it also, its looks many people in Facebook HSS seen the post of cryptotalk but they could be don't know about bitcoin.

I participated in the bounty campaign that yobit did on bitcointalk and I heard about this forum, it intrigued me and so I came to be part of this wonderful community,and it has become my favorite forum...

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 3:10 PM, Nezar said:

I have seen a person on Facebook who was explaining a method to get 75$ per month using Cryptotalk. That's how I got to know this amazing forum and started working here.

I heard about this forum through the use of another faucet site that was promoting joining this faucet as a sort of job if you had signed up through their referral link to the yobit platform then you woudl receive a bonus. I did some research and then found that they also host a pay to post campaign which i became very intrigued with and now here i am. Earning for over a month happily.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I was being redirected on being into Crypto talk, as I follow a YouTube channel which by my constant visit there, I came along the Crypto talk site as we can earn there being a part of a community. And it's being fruitful bring here

I came to know about this froum through one of my friend as he was having the experience of this forum from earlier so he introduce some of us with this forum and after that i am able to gain lots of knowledge and also earning good from this forum.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, Nezar said:

My friend introduced me about this forum. She said that I can earn a lot of money here through posting that's why I am here now. She encouraged me to join here through bragging about the things she bought from the money she earned and I got envious that's why I am here.

Initially I participated in the Yobit platform on Twitter and then on the Telegram to earn Yoda coin.  Upon completion of the required tasks on the Telegram bot, the participants of the Telegram Program had to code to complete the registration process and earn the currency

I joined this forum through a friend of mine and it happened when we were together and saw him working inside the forum and I felt puzzled about this matter and asked him about it and advised me to join the forum and this is what I did quickly

I watched this forum from a youtube influencer. The first time i watched it i never hesitate to join this as it is very good opportunity for us to earn and i am so grateful that i was able to join before they dont accept new members.

Edited by Ms.o

I have read the most useful topic

In all my life in social media about this forum then I am got this great and useful job thank you 

One of my friend has told me to join in this campaign and he has elaborate the work, im very thankful to him for helping me so much to understand everything and we should help every new members because they are not having any idea so it's our duty to make them comfortable to work here continuously.

I had subscribed many channels about how earn by online.I was interested in it for long time.Then one from one of those channel a new video was uploaded about cryptotalk and it seems great to me,so i joined this forum without any delay.