Where did you hear about this forum? - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

From a friend of mine I wasn't so sure about it until he shows the proof to me here I'm, I'm very grateful to him for introducing me to this forum.

Hello friend, I joined this forum, a good friend recommended it to me, which I thank him very much because thanks to him I have been able to learn about cryptocurrency.

True. I've been looking on how to earn money online back then. Some of them are scam, some are legit. But those legit is not easy as this forum to do. This forum lessen the time consume unlike those sites you need to work hard and settle for the small amount. This forum is great and i will always thank to my friend who introduced this to me

I discovered this forum from a friend when I complained that I don't have anything to spend, he introduced me to this site and show me what he has been earning, he said he doubt if I can dedicate my time to the forum to earn as he said the first 100 comments is what chased people out of the forum, but I've never start anything I don't finish, so here am I, I'm yet to finish the hundred post but I'm positive I'll finish soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey bro, First i heard about this forum through Facebook and YouTube but i didn't trust those posts after few months my friend told me about this forum who is currently active here. He told me that we can improve our language and also we can earn money by posting some useful information's .

Most of people are saying that they have learned about the forum through the friend, that means that the friends are sharing good opportunities, that means it can be done by anyone

Before the joining of that forum i was doing searching on internet for online earning site and i didn't get any helpful site that give me enough money for working here for 3 hours. Then i asked my friend about any online earning site then my friend suggest me that cryptotalk. Now i am useful here and easily survive here.

I stumbled across the Forum recently thru my Yobit account. I had looked at it last yr, I think it was. But at that time, I didnt have the time to get involved with the Forum. What really caught my attention this time, was the ability to earn money, by posting. That was probably the deciding factor for me to join this time, to earn some money. Now that Im here & participating, its now not only about the money. Im learning a lot & helping others.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 4/14/2020 at 3:10 PM, Nezar said:

Before joining this forum, every one of us was searching for many sites to earn cryptocurrencies until we were able to find this forum and I joined here through one of the posts on the Facebook site so I want to know how the rest of the members were able to know this forum and join and start work inside it

I heard about this  forum on youtube video, and at first i didn't believe about it, but i tried to post on the forum and after my 100 posts i start to earn 1000 satoshis for every posts instantly and i couldn't believe y eyes, imagine receiving payments for making posts and commenting.

Yes, I was also looking for a good job on the Internet, I got to know this forum as I remember through Twitter and Yobit exchange, I am really not new to Crypto and I worked on many sites and I am a member of the BitcoinTalk forum, but I liked working here because its method is different In a way, this site is the best way to profit instead of wasting time on other sites that only give you trivial profits and most of them are scams.

Personally, I heard about this forum for the first time when I claimed my dollars (DLRS) airdrop tokens in Yobit exchange as we are supposed to create 100 useful posts in the crypto-talk forum in order to qualify for the airdrop for the purpose of avoiding peoples with multi-accounts

I had about this from not long ago.

It was just last week I know about the forum and it was through a friend  he told me about the forum 

How it works and the rules guiding the conduct of the forum and suddenly I pick interest so I got started .

And am finding it interesting 

• +3 1

I heard about crypto talk youtub and really a very good site to inform people I wish you continued success. I learned a lot of information in this practice since now.

• +2 1

I have heard a lot about cryptocurrencies and heard about the trading markets
And because I love to work and gain experience in the field of trading, I searched for them on the net and YouTube and asked my friends about them
I found the crypto talk forum and decided to join it to gain experience and good knowledge in the world of trading and cryptocurrencies and to make good profits.

• +4 1

Before joining this forum every one of us was searching for many sites toward. I heard about Crypto talk for one of my friend 1 month ago. He tell me that he have to earn free money by working on Crypto talk. Then I start working.

• +1 1

I hear this platform from my close friend who already member in this platform and learn also more knowledge. And earn more money from here. I'm also joining with hear this sites.

• +1 1

My friend Who is working here for a long time  has recommended me to join This forum and I am very much pleased to be a paet of this great forum as It is providing us a great platform to earn and also to learn about cryptocurrency and trading and investment of Digital currency as well.So I am happy to be a part of this platform and also want to recommend it to my family and friends as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I got to know the forum through a person working inside it, who is my brother, and he told me that it is a wonderful forum and it has a great profit

I go to a Facebook group and look for a job post. Then a friend of mine there told me that he would work on this forum. Then knowing everything from him I contact work in this forum. Through him I got the opportunity to come to cryptocurrency. She explains everything to me here and about the work. Also explains well about the forum. That's how I learned from my friend. How did you find out, friend? Thank you for discussing a beautiful subject.

Probably i heared about this forum from able friend he told how the forum is managed and it rules i seems that it might difficult for me to succeed but now it is simple and easy for me.

I am a student and i wanted to cover my own expenses so my friend told me about it. But i came here to make money, but I found out that there is a lot of knowledge here besides money. And coming here i got a lot of knowledge money.

I read about this forum on social media.later i also hear about it from my friends.one of them ask me to work on this forum. He tell me many benefits of using Cryptotalk .I want earning .now i earn many Btc from this forum by posting.its really amazing and wonderful forum for me.