Who will be affected first ?? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

Certainly both sides will be affected, but the developed countries are able to benefit immediately from the spread of Bitcoin, as they are able to purchase Bitcoin in large quantities and will control the encrypted currencies as they govern the global economic system.

From my own perspective,I think all country will be affect, it is now to determine if it is positively or negatively, so for me I suggest  the developed countries wil not affected as the developing countries because it will really affect dose developing countries economy negativity. Developed country will also be affected but will slightly affect them because they are already develop it won't distrupt their economy like just developing countries.

Yes, as you said, the popularity of cryptography is growing by the day. Every nation, in my opinion, wants more evolution, and as a result, they all want to follow the rest of the world.

• +5 1

My dear friend i think only developed countries will use this opportunity to earn money because some countries think that online earning is only fraud and you should not earn via it. That is why they have aslo banned some of the sites for earning money. 

Yes, my dear friend, of course the popularity of digital currencies is increasing day by day. I want all countries of the world to develop in the world of cryptography to gain knowledge and experience.

I think Bitcoin is not about the development level of a country but the mismanagement of the economy in macro scale, and the excessive print of national currencies that create poverty and higher inflation than normal.

Dear friend, each has its own factors, developed countries have the full potential of development, modernity and speed of progress, and they have the financial potential, while the rest of the countries can have a bigger mentality and ideas in crypto, but they do not have the potential, and this will limit its spread.

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well about cryptotalk so sorry from my side because I'm still trying to understand things happen in cryptotalk. Sorry again for not answering your topic.

The developing countries will be affected more and that is because the unemployment rate in them is more than the developed countries,If from the negative it may be because many lay people who associate bitcoin with fraud and terrorist transactions.

Dear friends, the spread of Bitcoin has become very fast at the present time, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ??  Please everyone put forward ideas on that to know

Yes, the spread of Bitcoin has become very fast and most people around the world have become aware of Bitcoin.  In my opinion, developing countries are the first to be affected by Bitcoin, because the living situation is something in these countries that makes people search for money from the Internet and thus owning and dealing with Bitcoin, and therefore the greatest impact of Bitcoin will be in developing countries.

Really good point, I think that countries that prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies because these cryptocurrencies are not controlled by anyone. Very good luck and good luck dear ones of course my friends 

Hello my friend, yes, it is true. As I mentioned, cryptocurrencies are getting more and more popular day by day. I believe everyone is a benefactor and wants to keep pace with development. We are in an era of speed. I wish you success and success.

In my personal opinion ... I think that developing countries will be affected more in a positive way if they adopt cryptocurrencies because of their many advantages. As for developed countries, I do not think they will be affected by anything.

Hello my friend, thank you for this beautiful question. Yes, cryptocurrencies began to spread quickly, as happened with the Bitcoin currency, which took the knowledge of many because of its value. As for countries, I think in the end, no one will be harmed if they trade it. As for developed countries, I think they have the budget The big thing for enduring such matters is that it can take some time. As for other countries, I think they will face some problems at the beginning, but in the end this transformation can be beneficial to them. Good luck to you, my friend.

Friends, there are scamers or those who are cheating are the first ones, then the best way for us to avoid their attack is that we should do our work in the right way. 

Good point. I think now a days no country want to spread use of this crypto currencies. This is due to the fact that crypto currencies are not governed by anyone. As a result, they are unable to consider it.

The spread of Bitcoin has become very fast now, and in my opinion, both of them will be affected because both are against trading the cryptocurrency since every country is always seeking further development and because of that they continue in the world of cryptocurrencies without losing

The fast spread of Bitcoin will mostly affect the developing countries because little or no knowledge of Bitcoin is available due to lack of facilities like internet.A country that accepts cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange can bring in more benefits out of this. There are many countries that has not yet accepted cryptocurrencies. By recognising the value of Bitcoins it is high time that most countries start to adopt the same.

I think that developing countries will benefit more if they continue adopting Bitcoin, it might be due to many ordinary people associating Bitcoin with fraud and terrorist transactions, but in general Bitcoin is spreading rapidly.

I think that the cryptocurrency is getting more and more important day by day. I don’t think that any country will be affected, but rather I think that development will increase in it.

The spread of bitcoin value affected the developing countries in the beginning.it will also boost the economy of any country.it also increase the awareness about the cryptocurrency.

Developed countries have many advantages our developing countries. Because they have good economic structure so they can take benefit easily. But crypto currencies are also good for poor countries

Hello dear friend. I hope you are in good health. I want to thank you for asking this important question. I believe that developed countries will have priority in making use of cryptocurrencies because they have good financial support that helps them develop work and strive for progress in it significantly, and no It is okay for developing countries to develop their capabilities and strive to improve and raise the ability to deal with cryptocurrencies because it makes things easier for everyone to live. Good luck to you.❤️

• +4 1

If the bitcoin develop more than i don't think so that any country will effect because if some countries will accept the bitcoin than they will get more benefit and also thier economical condition get more strong.

So force to your government to adopt the crypto currency and give some benefit to your country.