Who will be affected first ?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

In my opinion, the developed countries will be positively affected by the spread of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies more than developing countries because the developed countries have a strong economy and capital that helps spread Bitcoin and profit from it,

• +2 1

I think the both will be affected , but the country who got to know about bitcoin , and accept bitcoin too will first be affected , and the only disadvantages of bitcoin is the price fluctuations and it's also beneficial.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

I think any changes happening in the world have first a great effect on developing countries. May be its positive or negative. Still developing countries are prone to the changes. As the rise of bitcoins will give a fair chance to the developing countries to come forward. 

agree bro, rarely developed all countries take risk first, therefore l think developed all countries encourage bitcoin and cryptocurrency currency spread world wide, because they have therefore much money and their technics also advanced, so they confide money in this Works.

Countries that adopt bitcoin will be affected the first, whether they are developing countries or countries in the first development, it does not really matter because the exploitation of the cryptocurrency will be in their interest really.

Thank you for sharing this interesting question, in my opinion right now there is not any deference between the developed countries and a no developing countries, because the cryptocurrency still is not regularized, so the things are equal for all peoples.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/14/2020 at 4:48 PM, johant123 said:

Good question ... I think as a whole, developed countries will be able to take advantage first, because there is more capital available, and they already have the (financial and technical) infrastructure to help crypto grow. Besides, many institutional investors have their researchers and traders concentrated in developed countries.

But in the end, crypto currencies should make life easier for everyone, so in the end people in many countries should benefit.

Well done my friend you convinced me a lot !! I agree with you ... I hope that bitcoin improves the economic situation of all countries in the world and everyone benefits from it.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

The more benefits got by the developed countries because are financially strong and support bitcoin as the bitcoin spread than there is increase in its price or value.

I fell the developed countries will adopt it really fast because of the availability of resources at their disposal and they are going to benefit more than developing or under developed countries 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The country that will deal with cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will be affected first, whether it is advanced or developing. One of the disadvantages of crypto is that it will contribute to helping criminals to carry out their work easily.

THINK POSITIVE

If you are talking about countries that means even the governments will take action, i think the developed countries will take it as an advantage for growing their capital large so that they can be more developed.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

to best of my knowledge rich and developed countries going to take a high advantage bevause they are financially very stromg and their GDP alos vrry high.and also thry will be planning with ome ideas in case of disaster situations

On 4/14/2020 at 4:23 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

The developing countries will be adopting crypto faster than developed countries I believe, and the reason for that is because developing countries are in more financial problems and some of those problems can be solved by using crypto.

What do you mean by the spread of Bitcoin? Do you perhaps mean the spread of the coronavirus instead? Your post makes no sense.

Developed countries will be the most benefit, they are better prepared to include cryptocurrencies in they financial systems, but eventually, developing countries will also benefit, remember that bitcoin has no borders. 

On 4/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

Well, I think the developed countries will be the first things that will benefit from it because it will help there economy to grow more. Unlike those in the developing countries, they will need to owe to developed countries before they can use or implement bitcoin in their currency. 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:16 AM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think that first of all those countries that are developing and want to introduce cryptocurrency (including bitcoin) into their financial system will suffer. 

That's right and the demand of their supply will go down. 

But if there's a lot of good opportunity then why not? 

Really depends on the effect. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Negatives will primarily be with the government sector, but this will not affect investors. The spread of cryptocurrencies in developed countries is in full swing than in other countries.

• +4 1

What I think is that the developed countries will lose a little more because these coins will hurt them if they lose and other countries just use it but not their own.

I think all development countries will take advantage first of Crypto because they are wealthy in everything. But if small country also take Crypto benefits then they can also grow their economy as well.

Predicting such ideas will be before than the time!So I can't or predict.Both can be affected or Not!Let's wait for the time to come and see what happens to developing and developed countries.

In my own opinion,any countries or even a person who accept and adopt crypto will benefit with it when bitcoin became more successful. Because those country who are involved with it can help them with developing their economy especially when it comes to financial means.

The only risks i can see is the increase also of crimes involved with crypto.

If bitcoin will overtake and dominate the countries local coins then it will effect negatively to any of the developed or underdeveloped countries because their local currencies will not be in a demand and that will spoil whole economy that's the reason why some governments of countries are not giving legal permission to bitcoin.

In not fully understand the your concern regarding huge using of bitcoin and altcoins market in all over the world. In fact whether developed or under developed countries using if using crypto currencies market for investment purpose then this is not bad effects on economies of their countries. It is beneficial for them. 

Well, even though the spreading of bitcoin are being fast, this will be not accepted by the other countries to used it like fiat money in transactions and payments. I hope you may understand.

I think both the countries developed one and developing one is affecting at the same time. I didn't know about the it's negative affect but yes there are many positive effects of this technology on many countries.