Who will be affected first ?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

On 4/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

I think dear, as a whole both the developed countries as well under developed countries will be able to get benifit. Digital currency is the future. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content and views on the platform 

I believe that the created nations will be influenced toward the start and afterward the non-industrial nations will be influenced, and that the speed of Bitcoin to spread has become quick and this speed will increment.

Certainly, the developed country will have priority in this matter, and I believe that the negatives that may occur here if someone monopolizes Bitcoin for himself.

The entry into the coding world has increased in recent times for many things.
In my opinion, developing countries will be affected in the foreground due to the lack of money, and some people resort to it to make the most profit
And most developed countries do not support these currencies

Well. I personally think that the developed countries would be affected first because they would definitely know about it and get involved in it before the developing countries found out what is even cryptocurrency.

i agree with you ,all reasons you have typed is true ,but i think else  the corona virus push all people to work from house which spread the digital coins 

Those countries that first adopt the use of cryptocurrency take risk, they encourage the use of cryptocurrency and help to promote it and now have fully adopt the use of cryptocurrency. 

Hello friend, It tends to be both influenced, why? Since those nations that as of now have bitcoin will have an additional pay while the non-industrial nations will receive bitcoin when they realize that it has numerous advantages particularly in monetary requirements

Yes I also think this currency is not used in different countries so we have to wear a lot of problems. There are so many things we can do to improve our lives.

I think that spread of bitcoin will affect both developed and developing countries in a positive manner. Developed countries take more advantage as they already know about cryptocurrencies and they have more developed infrastructure. But it is also an opportunity for developing countries to work on cryptocurrencies and make good money through it.

I think the developed countries will be affected first. Because most of the new things starts from the developed countries. And there is always risk of being cheated and scammed. So, developed countries will not face big problems but the developing countries will not be able to take the risks.

We see that the price of Bitcoin is constantly rising. As a result, I think the financial condition of developed countries will be active. Because the key to a developed country is how much the price of their country's coin is in the world market.  So I think if the price of Bitcoin increases in the world market, developed countries will develop.

Developed countries have a more solid structure and are more prepared to work with cryptocurrencies. Likewise, many countries fear BTC and all cryptocurrencies, they always had control of their currency and their economy and with crypto they could not do so. Whoever adopts cryptocurrencies first will have a great advantage over the rest, because in my opinion digital currencies like BTC are the future.

• +2 1

My opinion is that those that will affect first are the more developed countries and then those that are developing little by little and finally those that are not developing, those that are not developing or do not have to develop. make a problem because they will have to stay as these countries are without any change.

• +3 1

Well, we are currently seen how developing countries that experience financial crisis are quickly adopting Bitcoin and other cryptos to protect their savings against the inflation of their own national currency. Then, in my opinion this kind of unstable financial situations in developing countries are an ideal breeding ground for cryptocurrencies to have a high impact in a country's economy. 

New users will be affected first because they will not be able to work properly. So it will be difficult for them to work in the first place. But gradually they will be able to move forward. Low content is always a sign of weakness. They are infected. So they should work well. Thanks for discussing this.

Well, at the moment bitcoin has an extremely high value, all countries should take advantage of, implement and promote the use of cryptocurrency at once, but it is something that I see far away, I think they still do not have enough confidence or fear lose the total control they have, hopefully soon most countries accept the benefits of bitcoin without affecting users

I think the developed countries should take more benefit . Because it directly effect on their financial stability. Even there are chance in the increase of its value but the developing countries will be effected badly.

• +3 1

I don't think anyone will get hurt. Most likely, developed countries can introduce restrictions on certain criteria. But in General, the development of Bitcoin will only have a positive impact.

Very nice question I think both developed and developing countries will be effected but I think developed countries will able to get more benefits than the developing countries because some of developed countries have been already adopted the cryptocyrrency.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

The developed countries are mostly affected during the bitcoin spreading and its high price, so people will mostly choosing bitcoin over the foreign currencies from developed countries. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin is now almost officially used in various major banks around the world and companies are now buying and storing it, and this matter of course will affect its price and stability in certain price areas. Either in terms of its use by developing countries and whose economy suffers from poor liquidity or the presence of major currencies such as the dollar, buying cryptocurrencies is an effective way to solve this problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe the already developed countries will be affected more. Developed countries are more familiar with Crypto currency and the crypto world and how the whole system works unlike the developing countries. I don't think there is any negativity that may occur as a result of the spread of crypto currency.

Creo que los países más desarrollados se verán más afectados como Estados Unidos por sus regulaciones que tienen Criptomonedas, por otro lado, los países sub desarrollados las aceptarán y legalizarán más rápido. 

Edited by Johermi

I think developed countries will be affected first, because bitcoin is legal there. It makes bitcoin development faster, in developed countries more receptive to technology like bitcoin. In fact, developing countries can also quickly be affected by bitcoin if governments in developing countries are willing to accept Bitcoin. For the negative impact, in my opinion, there is no positive impact because people can work and invest in bitcoin.

• +1 1