Yobit platform - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

You can choose a plan in the Investbox there is many coins there to choose and you need to put some amount to buy coins,or you can just earn your satoshi here and hold them in your wallet on yobit it's a kind of investment too

• +3 1

If you want to invest in the platform then i am assuming that you mean that you want to use the investbox feature. If you click on this tab which is at the top of the forum, you will see that there is a list of all the coins that you can invest in as well as the interest rates that you will receive on each one and the frequency of your payment. However there are also actions that you must complete on a daily basis in order to be eligible for that interest so take note of that as well.

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I did not understand what you are talking about. Please be more detailed in the upcoming topics. If you mean the percentage of profits that you will make through the invesnbox program, the percentage is in each currency and your account gives you that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/15/2020 at 9:19 AM, Layal Ah said:

Hello my friend
Great job, to invest on the Yobbit platform
You can watch free investment courses on YouTube in order to learn
Good luck in making money, man

That's right it really good to invest in yobit because the profit that you can earn daily is high once you save those everyday. 

Yobit is a good platform trusted by the many people here in cryptoworld. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My friend yobit is one of the best investment platforms you can invest in, but you must have enough experience about investing in order not to lose your balance.
Distribute your balance to more than one deal.

First go to yobit invest box 

Then you can see all coins listed there 

And what is the benefit for every coin listed 

There my friend 

On 4/26/2020 at 7:20 PM, Ms.o said:

Before you invest you have to be aware on every coins on the yobit investbox,so that you can choose wisely which coin you will invested in,because some of coins in yobit investbox are not performing well im the market.anyways all the informations that you are looking for can be found on yobitinvestbox page,you will see there minimum and maximum investments,tasks required to get profit,and daily,weekly or monthly percentage.

That's right you must sure about the coin that you will be going to invest with and I recommend to invest in top coins so you can make sure that it will never be dead and you can avoid unexpected lost. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The quantity is present in detail in terms of the minimum, maximum, percentage, and conditions regarding investment plans in Yobit. As for investment in currencies, of course, bitcoin and ethereum are the first options.

I think the easiest way to earn profit with yobit exchange is by investing your money in the investbox. There are many profitable coins and tokens there, just try it careful and you will not regret.

If you want to invest yobit, you have to go yobit investbox option. You can see all of rules in here. If you have sufficient knowledge about it, you can invest.

Helo friends I don't know about this topic but above comments are read after simple knowledge I got it.

it's platform especially the invest box feature it will help you have a green light on how to go about it thanks.

• -1 1

When you go to the Yobit platform, you have to search there for a way to invest and profit, there is all the information you need

• -2 1

Every peoples want to gain more money in a short time period, so investment is the best way for that. before investing money we must Research more and gather some information in what coin is the best to invest in.

• +1 2

On 4/14/2020 at 5:36 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

It will be better for you if you talk with the yobit supoort team than asked us... You look like not expert in investment so be careful before doing it... Just look to yobit exchange site carefully and i hope there all the details available about invest.. ❤ best of luck      

• -1 1

You can find this information in the investment fund option on the platform, where you will find the minimum and the maximum, the daily, weekly or monthly rate of profit and the activities that must be divided into to collect the profit But if you intend to gamble with cryptocurrencies and store them for a specific time, the best options are the main currencies, of course.

• +2 1

Yobit platform is a crypto exchanger. And its is in crypto relationship with cryptotalk, means when you eran satoshi from cryptotalk you will receive i yobit account. 

Yobit is also a trading platform. Its investbox provide top famous cryptocurrencies to trade with. And it provde huge profits to its users on their investments. If we chose right currency on the right time. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all you have to get more information because investment isn't so easy because if you invest in fake site so your money will be lost and other thing if you don't have knowledge you can't invest so the best thing is that first of all get more information about yobit. 

The best platform I am found in the crypto is this Yobit. It is not word I am think that they are describe how good exchange this website is to me and I am use it for the store of the coin and the trade that we can make there with so good rate as the investbox. I am going to use it very soon unless I am find something better but for now it is only Yobit for me.

• +1 1

You can find out the investment plans in Yobit from Investbox, and then you will be shown each investment plan, the minimum and the maximum, and the profit percentage.  And whether there are conditions for investment or not.  You will choose the plan you want and invest in it unless it is already full.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is all on the platform. Are you trading or using the investbox? The data is on the wallet and the investbox but you don't get a percentage of profits you made or other statistics you will have to make them yourself if you want to know this. These are not given on any exchange.

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:21 PM, abualez said:

Dear friends

I am a beginner and want to invest in the yobit platform. How do I know about the investment details such as the amount I invested in and the percentage of profit ..... etc.

If you are talking about investment in yobit investbox then goto the link https://yobit.net/en/investbox/ and you can watch the coins name , percentage you will get and the action you need to perform. I have attached the screenshot below for further reference. Be sure that you can complete the action before investing in the coin.

Also there is another new options in yobit exchange which is V-minning and you can look for different plans there. For buying the miners for certain btc you will be paid daily in minex. For starting plan you can buy with 0.015 Btc and get 9Minex/Daily which is equivalent to around 22k satoshi according to current market. 

Hope this helps you for but please make your own research before Investment in any projects and coin.

IMG_20200923_142335.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes i know you are talking about yobit investbox. Yobit investbox is the best invention of yobit team. So first going on investbox and select any coin what you want for invest.  So write amount and click on invest. Every coin has their own percentage for profit. And you get profit according to the giving percentage on yobit investbox after every 24 hours. And i recommend you to work on crypto trading that give you marvelous profit. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To use the investbox on yobit you have to select the number of coins you want to invest first. If you don't have that then you can't. Read what is required too because you many need some trades as I have seen in the yo investbox. There are some coins that give too much and you should go with them but don't bet too big because price can go lower.

if you mean to invest in an InvestBox, then you can check the percentages over there, but if you mean just putting money in the exchange you won't get any the profit you have to do trades and try to profit.

To use the invest box on yobit you have to select the number of coins you want to invest first. If you don't have that then you can't. Read what is required too because you many need some trades as I have seen in the yo invest box. Some coins give too much and you should go with them but don't bet too big because the price can go lower.

I am investing in yobit for days now. All my Talk Tokens are going in the investbox and I'm making 1% every day!

I have seen other coins investments too and I'm willing to buy some of them and invest. Yobit has been amazing to me and I love it so much! My first crypto experience and I talk about this to my friends to use it!

• +1 1