Which exchanger best I pumps the crypto market? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which exchanger best I pumps the crypto market?

I was fully wondering what changes the market situation to dump and pump, I know many experts claim it to be by buying and selling which is the demand and supply which is done by the population of high investors and traders. Then with which exchanger has the greatest investors and traders population in the cryptoworld?

The largest population is from the binance and blockchain wallet exchangers, certainly because there are many users from here, it is not surprising if there is a decrease and increase as long as the sales volume of the wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

On 4/14/2020 at 9:05 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was fully wondering what changes the market situation to dump and pump,

Whales are making plans months before we see them unfolding. Sadly a big part of this market is manipulation especially during times when no real buyers appear to be entering and investing.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Whales are making plans months before we see them unfolding. Sadly a big part of this market is manipulation especially during times when no real buyers appear to be entering and investing.

So if I may understand your points do you mean the whales are responsible for controling the market even their is no real buyer in the market they make a monthly budget for trading right?

10 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Babubu609 the exchanges with the greatest investors and traders are the exchanges with the highest volume. 

1st is BKEX 

2nd, EtherFlyer

3rd, MXC

4th, P2PB2B

5th, Fatbtc. 

Do not be too surprise that coinbase pro, eToro and binance are not there but they are part of the first 20. 

Thank you for the list of exchange but what of binance and kucoin I think they are among the great exchangers that have investors and high traders and are the first exchange in the world of cryptocurrency.

7 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Babubu609 As of today, binance is the 14the while kucoin is ranked 85th. To check the full list, you can see I on coinmarketcap. 

This list contain the volumes that the exchanges provide to coinmarketcap. The real volumes are different. These exchanges as Ethereflyer FatBTC, P2PB2B are providing fake volumes. The main exchanges with real volumes are Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Bithumb, Huobi and okex.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Babubu609 As of today, binance is the 14the while kucoin is ranked 85th. To check the full list, you can see I on coinmarketcap. 

Wow but well it has been long since I checked the market ranking but I will make more research to see more exchangers that are listed to be among the best exchangers.

3 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@BTC Future If we are talking about the trading volume and the coins marketcap, the value provided by the exchanges you called fake are listed on market capital. 

Also, why did you say they are fake? 

These small exchanges are proven to be fake by 99,9%. You should do research on this, probably visit these exchanges and take a look for yourself. Even the big exchanges do fake their volumes, at least they have many active traders and not all their volume is fake. The volumes were fake since the beginning of 2018. Before that time the exchanges did provide the real volumes which in total are 90% lower.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/few-big-exchanges-continue-to-report-fake-volumes-in-2019-chainalysis

https://hackernoon.com/fake-volumes-and-wash-trades-on-exchanges-what-should-we-believe-ps2xr38nb

There are hundreds of articles but I just found these two after a quick search. DYOR. CMC and volumes exchanges are reporting are totally flawed and fake.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Babubu609 to make this simple for you to know, you can just download the app but you will need to login with email but you will really like the coinmarketcap app. 

Thank you very much for you advice I hope I will get the app in the play store for my android and check the ranki as you said. Nice to meet you

I believe the choice of the exchange is an individual choice. I'm quite happy with Yobit. There have never been problems with deposits and withdrawals. There are also many ways to withdraw Fiat.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

More population exchange really influent crypyo coins prices pump up,in my opinion yobit binance and bitrex and so many good population exchange exist, but these are the few very good exchange to gives good facilities and best in their business.

The matter is not claiming the matter is real that supply and demand is the main factor that determines the price of anything in this presence gold Why is it high price because the quantity is small and the demand for it is large

One of the best platforms and exchanger that pumps the crypto market is the BINANCE platform, it is the platform that holds the largest amount of bitcoin and is traded in billions of dollars

THINK POSITIVE

Mainly the big pump or dump in cryptocurrencies are depends on the rule of supply and demand as you said but yes big exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex or kraken also palys some part in the increase and decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies because these big exchange has many whales, when these whales moves their coins then it can effected the price of cryptocurrencies.

You are right that price dump and pump ia due to increase in buying and selling of crypto currencies. And i think more traders use binance exchange so we can say that binance is platform which pump and dump price indirectly. 

On 5/14/2020 at 8:19 PM, malik6314193 said:

You are right that price dump and pump ia due to increase in buying and selling of crypto currencies. And i think more traders use binance exchange so we can say that binance is platform which pump and dump price indirectly. 

Binance is the best exchange but is now at 4 rank on liquidity in the market cap. Binance exchange was hacked once before I think that makes the exchange to be what it is right now.

I guess binance is best exchange with high volumes. In one more than 5 billions dollars trading on binance and also you can do leverage, Margin and simple also and also binance users making price pump and dump as well.

It's really all based on the current supply and demand. If one of the values changes a lot in a short time period, the coin can dump/pump. There are also crypto pump signals, a group of people that buy a specific coin at once in order to temporarily increase it's price, which can either further pump it (they gain profit as they can sell a few seconds later), or get everyone to sell the coin (resulting in an intermediate dump, that's allowing them to buy the coins for cheap). It usually takes just a few seconds for the market to stabilize again.

• +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Through a realistic study of the crypto market, we notice that the Binance platform has a market value of 1,344,676,806 billion dollars, and this figure is very huge and therefore it is the biggest influence in pumping operations because it is the largest gathering of traders from all over the world

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/14/2020 at 5:09 PM, UT2001 said:

Buyers are the ones that really make the market go on again as when there are many buyers the price rises and people become more eager to also buy as t when the markets are going down then buyers will not be so eager to purchase.

That's a true saying mate when there are many buyers the price will definitely rise while encouraging others to participate as well and when the opposite happens many who bought will sell off in fear of making some loss thus pushing the price down but I encourage long holding during such moments instead of selling off.

Different types of people's are working on crypto market because many countries exchanges are working on crypto market and top gainer which attractive their investors and retain due to some great features is binance exchange. So I using it without any fear of hacking and stolen of funds. 

Binance is leading to have many users who are using their services, you can see this in CMC because they are #1 with big trading volume. But am choosing to trade with yobit because it has many opportunities for me to earn money than many other exchanges.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Binance is the best exchange to be selected but an exchange that could pump the crypto market is an exchange with highest active traders and investors

On 4/14/2020 at 7:05 AM, Babubu609 said:

Then with which exchanger has the greatest investors and traders population in the cryptoworld?

Exchange with highest trading or investing activities means an exchange with highest volumes. By CoinMarketCap and even Coingecko, Binance is ranked first as the best exchange by volume, Yobit is ranked 90th and one of my favourite Luno 29th.

Agreed, there might be some manipulations in the volume that's why it shouldn't only be the criteria to choose the best exchange.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:05 AM, Babubu609 said:

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy