Which exchanger best I pumps the crypto market? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which exchanger best I pumps the crypto market?

I think top ranked exchange has potential investors and big volume traders. Such exchange can be Binance, Yobit, Bittrex etc. I have been getting notifications regarding different pumping alerts from the Yobit exchange so Yobit is the best to pump 😉

If you notice that Bitcoin and digital currencies do not have a position, i.e. any company or platform has a choice in the price of digital currencies. In the list that I will put here is not in order, but most countries are trading in digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, which is the United States, Japan and South Korea, in addition to China. These countries occupied the first rank in dealing in digital currencies

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I believe that most of them are investing as pumping or dumping their virtual currencies on the most used top exchanges such as Yobit, Binance and many others specially on the Asian side.

When you read the pumping events from whales you might notice the majority of them are coming from such asian exchanges because there are way more investors there than in all other places on the world.

(I just dont remember those exchanges names btw).

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 4/14/2020 at 9:05 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was fully wondering what changes the market situation to dump and pump, I know many experts claim it to be by buying and selling which is the demand and supply which is done by the population of high investors and traders. Then with which exchanger has the greatest investors and traders population in the cryptoworld?

I think in the crypto market, the mostly active market is binance exchange which have very high trading, so that I think traders if this market might be mostly who controls the crypto prices. 

On 6/17/2020 at 2:23 PM, guatazoo said:

I think in the crypto market, the mostly active market is binance exchange which have very high trading, so that I think traders if this market might be mostly who controls the crypto prices. 

I can agree with you and also have a doubt and a question to ask. Binance from previous years was the number 1 exchange with the highest population and huge numbers of demand and supply took place. Now from the coinmarket ranking of all exchangers by liquidity binance was the no.4 exchange by ranking from some months ago. My question to you have you try to take a research on which coin is the top ranking coin presently in the crypto market?

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I can agree with you and also have a doubt and a question to ask. Binance from previous years was the number 1 exchange with the highest population and huge numbers of demand and supply took place. Now from the coinmarket ranking of all exchangers by liquidity binance was the no.4 exchange by ranking from some months ago. My question to you have you try to take a research on which coin is the top ranking coin presently in the crypto market?

In the exchanges ranking are always changing, but for the cryptocurrencies also changing sometimes but bitcoin is mostly the top ranking coin in the crypto market. 

In crypto market more then 422 exchange currently working some are new and untrustworthy exchanges and some are well reputation based such as hitbtc, kucoin, bittrex and bitmax exchanges which have great traders and investors. You can used any of them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 6/13/2020 at 12:18 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Binance is ranked first as the best exchange by volume, Yobit is ranked 90th and one of my favourite Luno 29th.

In coinmarketcap according to traffic Yobit is based 10th, right bellow Bittrex and above Bithumb. I highly doubt that yobit is 90th in real volume terms. It is on the top 20 for sure. They had some cool stuff going on as the investbox and many people enjoy the yopony pumps as well.

• +1 1

Currently, the Binance platform is the best and the number one platform in terms of trading liquidity, buy and sell orders, if you want day trading binance  it is the best in the world.

i'm trade on binance and yobit, because i find good volume in trading, so i can buy and sell for many time in my prefer coin in trading.

There are lots of good crypto exchanges but I chose yobit exchange as a trusted exchange, yobit has good security and has lots of free coins. The world's largest population and traders are on Binance, probably because Binance was already in the crypto world earlier than Yoobit. I believe that yobit will replace Binance as the world's largest trading exchange.

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 2:05 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was fully wondering what changes the market situation to dump and pump, I know many experts claim it to be by buying and selling which is the demand and supply which is done by the population of high investors and traders. Then with which exchanger has the greatest investors and traders population in the cryptoworld?

It all depends on the type that interests you the most on occasions, the one you are 
used to selling and buying will be very low and you will not be able to do your trades 
because they will generate losses so you must choose another that if it works for you 
and is on par with the one you were used to so there is no fixed one for any of the 
trading it all depends on how the market dawns

The largest exchange that has traders may be Binance exchange with the number of traders estimated at about 35 million users, but this does not mean that Binance is the best, because there are many reports of Binance manipulating the cryptocurrency market and its involvement in the pumping and dumping of cryptocurrencies into its platform.

• +2 1

In yobit I have seen a race type of thing which pumps the coin after a week so that might be the opportunity to make some money out there, otherwise I think the Binance is the best.

It is not exchanges that are pumping the crypto market, it is individual using wallets and exchanges. No exchange is best for such, but if you want excuses with good trading volume, you have yobit already. But you can also go for binance. 

• +2 1

Pump and dump schemes are pervasive in the crypto market, and there is market manipulation
 The most common type of market manipulation in the cryptocurrency space is pump and dump charts
 Manipulators may try to persuade investors to buy shares by spreading false positive or greatly exaggerated news about the stock in an attempt to push investors to buy.

• +2 1

On 11/10/2020 at 7:22 PM, Razan alikac said:

Pump and dump schemes are pervasive in the crypto market, and there is market manipulation

You are right but not completely, you should know that only some coins that are shitcoins can be manipulated, although including some good coins too, like doge price was manipulated this year. But some good coins that are strong like bitcoin and ethereum is hard to be manipulated. 

On 5/9/2020 at 5:15 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I believe the choice of the exchange is an individual choice. I'm quite happy with Yobit. There have never been problems with deposits and withdrawals. There are also many ways to withdraw Fiat.

Yes, the Yobit platform is good for all of us and I use it in most of my transfers, but it contains a lot of scam currencies that cause you to lose your money if you buy it.

• +1 1

The best crypto exchange is yobit.net. it's best of all's. There are so many site which are fake and responsible for pumps and dumps in market. So beware of these and use carefully.

From the most populous binaries and blockchain wallet exchangers, of course, there are many users here, so it's no surprise that wallet sales continue to decline and increase. 

• +1 1

Top-ranked exchange, in my opinion, has potential buyers and high-volume traders. Binance, Yobit, and Bittrex are examples of such exchanges. I've been getting updates from the Yobit exchange about various pumping warnings, so Yobit is the best place to pump.