Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency?

the important in any website exchange platform is the active traders and Yobit is one of active platform without stop 24. So for me is one of the best website exchange.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Basicity said:

the important in any website exchange platform is the active traders and Yobit is one of active platform without stop 24. So for me is one of the best website exchange.

Yobit is among the best exchange of which I can reffered many of my friends to join working there by doing some activities just like trading and investment

• +1 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.24c355101f553bc74bfb53bde6cf3803.png

Touch and hold a clip to pin it. Unpinned clips will be deleted after 1 hour.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.

Yobit is a good exchange, I;m very like the ICO, Investbox, and many airdrop that they give, and also Fork for Yo token, I'm hold Yo token since the price was at 0.014 so that is very profitable untill now with 0.2% daily and many new ico, and also fork, ICO is very profitable and comfort because yobit give us 100% buywall, so in the first day the price will not go lower than ico price.

I am a new user of the yobit platform. But when I look at the free coins offered by the platform, I feel that it will soon be the most popular in the world. Everything that happens in this strange world is waiting.

• +1 1

yobit is an excellent exchange with speed issues so with an optimization it will be much better than it is, I love yobit.in the race of best exchanges it could be considered one of them as we would also know that binance is also the top listed exchange for crypto users so the response and reactions of users will make it best

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit is a very good exchange but it still needs to improve in so many areas. Buy still incoming years I am sure yobit will become one of the best exchange. Really they come up with new ICOs frequently which you can make money from.

6 hours ago, lezys750 said:

Yobit is already one of the best exchanges in some requirements, it is the only exchange that shares its profits with users making airdrops and ICOs with a purchase wall but in terms of volume it still lacks enough

No exchange like yobit, they help people, and they have high trading volume, they are safe and trust worthy. Yobit never gotten hacked since it was launched in 2014, it is 7 years now. I will agree to tour comment that yobit is one of the best already. 

Yobit has good features which other site don't have such as the investbox where you earn some coins after playing dice game, you can also earn free coins and most importantly received payment while making posts in cryptotalk forum

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes because it provide many features and options of gaining free coins than other exchanges sites

• -1 1

Yobit has good features which other site don't have such as the investbox where you earn some coins after playing dice game, you can also earn free coins and most importantly received payment while making posts in cryptotalk forum.

I'm agree that yobit is 1 of the best exchanges because they give us a good features such as investbox and always support us with new IEO, YoPump and other events, and now during this pandemic we can earn in Cryptotalk, thats why i like it so much.And in my opinion, yobit should create a leverage trading so this can attract more people to come in and make a big volume.

• +5 1

Thank you 1st of you because you are absolutely right because my own opinion is that yobit is the good exchange because they were progressing well after some time they become a better than the other sites so that's my own opinion. 

• +5 1

40 minutes ago, Bhailiigo said:

Thank you 1st of you because you are absolutely right because my own opinion is that yobit is the good exchange because they were progressing well after some time they become a better than the other sites so that's my own opinion. 

Imo, yobit is one of the best exchanges, it is listed on coinmarketcap and one of the highest marketcap exchanges that is among the first 200. But not only marketcap should be used, if talking generally, yobit will be one of the first 10. 

On 4/14/2020 at 6:52 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Yes i think so. I am not saying without logical reason , there are some reasons behind my claim. One is Crypttalk campaign. Second is exist oof many airdrops of Crypttalk. Last reason is investbox. These are my observation about Yobit. 

I'm agree that Yobit always give nice ICO for InvestBox, and I'm ver like the Yobit ICO, because when you participate in the ICO they give you 100% Buywall, thats mean the price will not go down more than your price, This is very comfortable, and ofc this is benefit for YO Holders, so We need to hold YO Token, YO Token is nice holding because we can get another 6% monthly, even the price is down now but its very reasonable for altcoin, it will recover back again when they announce new plan for YO.

Since it is partner of this forum yobit exchange will have more users to its platform. And it may lead yobit exchange to become one of the best exchange in the cryptoworld. And in my experience of using it it has a lot of good features that make yobit unique and different specially best to other exchange.

• +1 1

On 7/13/2020 at 2:12 PM, sandysoo said:

Really yobit a great exchange and we hope be the best in our world , but i think yobit should delete a scam coins or poor coins and just keep  a perfect projects in our exchange ^_^

No doubt yobit exchange one of the best exchange, but iam also notice this exchange listed some prices less coin, if this exchange deleted these all use less and provide only high liquidity coins then so many traders join this forum.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:31 PM, Honny143 said:

No doubt yobit exchange one of the best exchange, but iam also notice this exchange listed some prices less coin, if this exchange deleted these all use less and provide only high liquidity coins then so many traders join this forum.

Due to the lack of liquidity that was why they don't have high rank in term of exchangers that have high liquidation. But I hope in the future there will be change and more coins will be listed with good prices well traded.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.24c355101f553bc74bfb53bde6cf3803.png

Surely yobit is the main trade. I've been utilizing it for a couple of years at this point so I've never lamented utilizing it. It's too secure and its help isn't generally accessible. like speculation boxes, gather free cash, dice. This is commonly a dependable and beneficial trade.