Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency? - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency?

20 minutes ago, Abubakar0024 said:

In any case, possibly yobit ought to promote it's ability and show a few highlights to the clients.

Yobit is trying to promote its services to people but they still have some things to out in place, I looked for yobit trading app but could not get one all because they are not having app yet, having app on google with good review will draw attention of people to yobit. They are still one of the best exchange that is even found on price trackers like coinmarketcap. 

Yobit is safe – is seems that Yobit.net is not a legit crypto exchange and we would advise to go with some of the more proven platforms like Binance, Cex.io or Coinmama for your crypto buying and trading needs.

Yeah i am agree with your opinion because it is good and very appreciative exchange site even i am using this and i am very enjoying this in this you can see how many posts you have done and it is approved. Thank you

Yes, without any doubt, the yobit exchange could actually become one of the greatest cryptocurrencies exchange platform with time, the ever improving services is an evidence to that

Yeah i agree with you . Yobit can be best exchange in the world. But now at this moment it is not best . But i think it will be in future. There some feature that i like it. And i quite believe it because of this it is best exchange site. It exchange fastest and secured. Fast transaction. Many crypto airdrops held in yobit. And investbox option. Cryptotalk also in yobit. So that's why yobit is best exchange. 

Yes , i totally agree with you . Actually no doubt yobit is great and secure exchange in the world . Its security mechanism is very safe and reliable . In my opinion yobit is a great platform for exchanging and trading. If u invest a money then you choose the yobit exchange . 

The yobit website has become very popular among users and is a good trading platform that contains a lot of currencies and benefits as it is possible to use the investment fund and get free currencies in addition to trading from which its fees are low compared to the rest of the sites.

• +1 1

I have the same opinion right now. Yobit is best exchange in present times. Yobit provide really great services for its users. There are many types of cryptocurrencies available in which you can exchange.

• +1 1

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes,i  agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency.you can easily exchange from coin to coin.it is a trustful currency of the world.so you can use this currency.

Yes we can have trust on yobit because this is the best exchange site I have ever seen in my life. There is some possibility the price of bitcoin will rise in this month. And this is very very beneficial for us specially for those who invest there money in the invest box. Thank you 

In personal view someone can agree yobit exchange is the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrencies, but in the ranking view yobit is not the best exchange than other because the first ranked exchange is binance. 

Yes, because yobit is giving best to its user's.  So if we check the feature of yobit then it make more suitable for cryptocurrency.  So we can trade on this forum by cryptocurrency and can invest into investbox.  We can convert cryptocurrency into other cryptocurrency currency.  So it good to say yobit is good exchanger and wallet for cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Yes i think so. I am not saying without logical reason , there are some reasons behind my claim. One is Crypttalk campaign. Second is exist oof many airdrops of Crypttalk. Last reason is investbox. These are my observation about Yobit. 

I consider other feature the best one and that is its not demanding kyc, you can do s much trade as you want without any fear and restrictions. So it will be amoung the best ones already.

• +1 1

Yea may he it is good exchange at all. I personally have no experience of yobit but hear many times about it.I only use coinbase exchange. But in future I will use yobit too. 

Yea I think it is a good exchange but we can't say that it is best from whole exchanges but we can say that it is also good one like others. There are many good exchanges like block chain, hotbit, binance etc.They are also good. I personally use them. 

• +5 1

Yes my dear friend, the yobit platform is the best trading platform for encrypted currencies in the world. It is safe and reliable, and it secures a lot of currencies to meet your desire to choose between them as it is easy and fast trading all over the world

On 3/19/2021 at 7:42 PM, Hamza balouch said:

Yea I think it is a good exchange but we can't say that it is best from whole exchanges but we can say that it is also good one like others. There are many good exchanges like block chain, hotbit, binance etc.They are also good. I personally use them. 

@Hamza balouchFinally, there is member who dare to tell the truth. We see that Yobit have some problems such as high transaction fee 0.2%, high withdrawal cost of 50k sat, unfriendly interface, too many native tokens of Yobit.
Yobit seem to be more loser than Binance, but we can see that Yobit not require KYC, Yobit have its own forum, CryptoTalk for everyone to join and discuss.

• +1 1

I agree that yobit could become a good cryptocurrency exchange in the world.because od its ease of operation and the transaction speed that it is providing to its customers.also i would mention and appreciate the security that provide by the exchange.

Yobit is a good exchange but i think It's not the best. Binance platform is the best exchange as i think. Trading on binance platform is so easy. But it is best for experienced one. Newbie cannot handle binnace. For all yobit is good. Here sometimes offer free coins too. 

yes it will be the best exchange if they stop listing some useless coins because of it many peoples dont invest money in Yobit exchange 

31 minutes ago, Ivarr said:

Participants have made the yobit platform very famous, and it is an useful website for trading with a lot of cryptocurrencies and rewards, such as the opportunity to use the investment fund and also get unlimited cryptocurrencies in spite of the fact that its charges are small similar to the rest of the websites.

@Ivarr What I like about yobit is the easy-to-use platform, I see that it has many wallets in maintenance and I do not like that, in addition to the trade commissions, but it can be an alternative for trading without kyc, which is sometimes very annoying to activate it, I also like the alliance with cryptotalk to make an excellent forum where you can learn and win, it is not yobit excellence, but you can work on it.

Yes, I believe this for a variety of reasons. With Yobit exchange, I'm feeling the pace. Have you ever attempted to withdraw funds from this exchange and experienced any delays in processing your request? I've never seen such a lag before, as this exchange completes all in a flash.

We can not say there is a best exchange forever but every exchange has a specific features and yobit has many advantages and it is more the disadvantages 

• +3 1

Yobit has gotten a serious attention and popularity in recent times and is very good at providing the best features to it's users So I think it has the potential to become one of the best and I also think as a first step the administration should launch an app of Yobit.