Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

My answer is no. You won't get high (or any) profit from XRP because it has very high emission and its capitalization cannot grow so freakinly. 

Since the downward trend of all coins in 2018, XRP has been playing in the bottom despite rise in other coins with big market capitalization like XRP. This coin for almost 2years now has been below $0.50. So if anyone is considering longterm investment XRP may be good but it's not good for shortterm investor looking for quick profit.

Edited by Daramola Abiodun T

Of course it is not profitable, XRP has stable price. You can't earn anything by investing in Riplle. But crypto is unpredictable. Perhaps XRP price will pump, like Doge price did in July.

XRP at the time reached a good price, but currently as the market is, I do not think it will reach that price again but it will come close. In my opinion it is not a very good idea to invest in the long term, but if it is short and you can get a good profit

I usually buy Ripple at 2000-2500sats or 0.2 $. Thanks to Corona I placed my order at 0.14 $ and bought it. We can hardly catch the bottom but the benefit is ok

XRP is a fairly long-lived and solid token in the crypto world, and despite them it is quite volatile. I believe that although I would not like to invest in it in the long term (hodling) it is a good option for scalping or for weekly charts at most. Keep in mind that it currently fluctuates between 0.2-0.35, which is a pretty juicy range.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:44 AM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

Friend who told you that the ripple is not going to exceed one dollar does not know about cryptology, I calculate that it will exceed 2 dollars and in a couple of years it may cost about 25 dollars quite easily, although it is a centralized cryptology, the amount of companies that have money invested there is huge, and at any time you can see a movement upwards brutally, so do not be surprised

There are very good predictions regarding XRP, a time I remember that I managed to reach a high price than it is now, it seems to me a very interesting coin and to have a few coins stored in our wallets. Besides that it is one of the currencies most used by users.

Yes ripple is a good platform to have invested. I probably suggest you to invest kn Trustwallet token because 90% supply were burned the price suddenly increased to its high and still going up

I don't think it will rise up to 1$ soon more than year xrp still stable at 0.13 to 0.30$ so I don't think it will be break this range

In general, it is not possible to know the development of cryptocurrency prices over time, and news predictions regarding XRP are not definitive, as we have seen. Sometimes the changes are often unpredictable.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:44 AM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

The experts advice was true because its almost one year since they gave the advice that it will be impossible for xrp price to reach $1 dollar in this 1 year time frame and currently it hasn't therefore, I also think this coin is not good enough for long term investment. @Dorjoy12 let me hear your opinion friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 minutes ago, George10 said:

The experts advice was true because its almost one year since they gave the advice that it will be impossible for xrp price to reach $1 dollar in this 1 year time frame and currently it hasn't therefore, I also think this coin is not good enough for long term investment. @Dorjoy12 let me hear your opinion friend.

@George10 as xrp is a low value coin so it has a chance to  increase it price near future but one usd this year of xrp price is totally like a myth.. Yah xrp coin is profitable too if you hold it by have a target of crypto event when xrp coin price can be high... The top 10 crypto currency will always give you profit any how..            

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I invest in Ripple because it is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies that exist today. And the good thing is that anyone from any country in the world can buy and sell Ripple in their local currency (such as pesos, bolivars, euros, etc.)

все пишут на английском , а я ну русском , ваще кайф лютый понимаете , ну а топик сам по себе интересный , да , хз зачем написал 

it  has been a year since the post was written and what experts said was right because it didn't reach 1$ and i don't think it will in the near future but it is still a great currency for trading since its price is almost always between 0.24-0.26$ so buying a big amount of it when its price is low and selling when its high will give a good profit

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:25 AM, Syedbesharat said:

We can see xrp history and can search on google what happend in past to xrp and what are the predictions .i also have xrp in wallet my friend and i are waiting fir right time .because in crypto you must have sight of sage where you see things no can see and do things where everyone do not thinking  .so xrp have  good future 

I want to invest in that coin and thus that is a great coin. And so it can so much having fun to see that this coin will grow by many ways and so like that too much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yea, I agree with you. I think we should wait until the end because what starts first can be better than the end so we have to keep an eye on what will happen in the end.

• +4 1

Hello, in my case I prefer to invest in XRP, it is number 4 in the market with a large volume of daily operations, a very good market capitalization. Although it has stalled a bit, we have to wait for the best moment.
It's a currency that I trust

Yes, it is profitable to invest in XRP. Price of XRP can go up and down. XRP and BNB are my really favorite currencies due to lower fees and faster transactions.

Ripple is being chosen by numerous banks from different countries and many countries start their business with ripple. also investors show their interest to invest in ripple. I think Ripple has great potential but it is difficult to predict when price will rise.

On 18‏/10‏/2019 at 21:23, Bitxalt said:

نعم يا صديقي ، كل العملات لديها فرصة ، XRP أيضًا ، ربما في المستقبل القريب ، سوف تلمس هذه العملة 1 دولار أولاً قبل الانتقال أكثر. أعتقد أن هذه القطع النقدية صديقي

XRP currency is currently 25 cents, and I see that it is not impossible to reach 1 dollar. You only need time, and I have seen the survey chart on the rise for months to now.

Together, we take a look at how to invest in the Ripple digital currency. You might have heard of ... the Ripple XRP allows for less expensive and faster transfers than its competitors