Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

For long term investment? well I don't think so.. but for short investment, well yes.. it's good to invest in XRP.. just for short term only and good for trading also.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 minutes ago, kylepresz said:

If the question is aimed at the potential over a longer period of time, my opinion is that XRP is by far the most educated speculation you can make. This is one of the very few coins that has a very clear and precise use case, being a bridge currency that adheres to regulations and thus ready for use within its purpose. Even more, over 100 banks are already working with Ripple and slowly dipping in to the use of XRP.

If XRP is indeed adopted by financial institutions (which will be clear in 2 to 5 years) the upside of XRP could be gigantic. This because once adopted and used by and within the financial markets the road is open to be used for a lot more uses cases.

So to wrap this up, there is a very good chance Ripples XRP will explode but you will have to be confortable in holding it for years.

Woo, holding large XRP amount for years, I will stress everyday, because I'm not an educated speculator. thanks for your opinion guy. 

• +1 1

On 25.10.2019 at 19:02, Agios said:

Woo, holding large XRP amount for years, I will stress everyday, because I'm not an educated speculator. thanks for your opinion guy. 

That definitely was a very interesting info. I'm newbie and I've got next question. Where will it be better to buy XRP. For example if you buy 100 XRP on Yobit you won't be able to withdraw this sum because of a big commision

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:14 AM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

if you're talking about XRP itself i must say this coin has a good future but investing XRP in yobit investbox , i highly recommend this to you my friend.

• +1 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

4 hours ago, funderson said:

That definitely was a very interesting info. I'm newbie and I've got next question. Where will it be better to buy XRP. For example if you buy 100 XRP on Yobit you won't be able to withdraw this sum because of a big commision

I have never bought any crypto at Yobit, but I bought at a fast exchange that are at Changelly and at ChangeNow, automatic withdrawals will be sent to our wallet. You can buy with Bitcoin or with a Visa Card.

4 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

if you're talking about XRP itself i must say this coin has a good future but investing XRP in yobit investbox , i highly recommend this to you my friend.

Thanks for your advice, do you also invest XRP in Yobit, do you save it in InvestBox or only in Yobit wallet and whether we will get interest.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Agios said:

I have never bought any crypto at Yobit, but I bought at a fast exchange that are at Changelly and at ChangeNow, automatic withdrawals will be sent to our wallet. You can buy with Bitcoin or with a Visa Card.

Thanks for your advice, do you also invest XRP in Yobit, do you save it in InvestBox or only in Yobit wallet and whether we will get interest.

at this moment i searched on yobit and didn't find any XRP investbox there. if i'm wrong please inform me. but i think basically holding XRP for long term is a good idea.

• +1 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/18/2019 at 2:44 PM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

yeah of course it's worth to invest in XRP. it's on top 3 in coinmatketcap rank. also their still active to develop their project with create some new partnership in some companies. i think its price will rise soon.

• +1 1

XRP is now  ranked 3 of all crypto-currencies Price today is 0.46%, 24 Hour Volume is $ 1,704,026,848.00.I think it's time to XRP growing up.But if anyone  want to invest on it,he/she learn more about it.

• +1 1

Judging from the recent Ripple history and various partnerships with Big Banks using the XRP Blockchain, in my opinion for the next few years Ripple is still profitable, although it is rather difficult to reach $ 1 again but it is not impossible if the crypto market is in a positive trend.

• +1 1

Ripple is one of the most popular cryptocurrency. Though this year it didn’t impressed us but I think we should give this coin chance and time. In future this coin can shine.        

• +1 1

Just now, Sayyda said:

perceptibly Xrp is a profitable coin.In near potential xrp will pass away a massive pump and it is approximately sure.So don't late-night to invest in xrp.

yes ripple coin is very profitable coin and it provide us very good opportunity of earning alot of money so invest now is very good time.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

No, XRP is unfortunately not a very straightforward and profitable option.  Particularly in the last few months, the trend continues to decline and unfortunately there is no positive news about it.  It is also difficult to think positively about the XRP price and its future, or to be in expectation, as its competitors are getting stronger.

• +1 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

It is profitable but the orice is not expected to reach $1 even in a year to come it will rise in price only

to me ripple is a shitcoin that has more value than it actually deserve and it holds billions that could have been invested in other working projects but still i will say you can make profits from it because every now and then we see it doing one massive pump.

• +1 1

The coin is good for payment purpose. But it is not correlated with market properly. In 2019 when market moved upward its remained same almost. It can rise in future but not that much.

• +1 1

I don't know if it's so profitable.
Every altcoin is currently under threat.
in XRP I would keep 10% of my crypto funds.
Eth / BTC No. 1
see how many cryptocurrencies are currently and there are more and more of them, breaking XRP into 2017 levels is a difficult matter.

Edited by steel123
  • +1 1

On 10/25/2019 at 5:58 PM, Caporetto said:

Peter Brandt said XRP looks like BTC before the 6k, breakdown, and there is a high chance of breakdown to 20 cents , who knows but i think XRP has no more fuel to pump again, it needs to go down a bit

XRP is a good coin and this is true that XRP coin will make a great high and this is true because last time when BTC will touch the 20,000$ on that time XRP will touch the 4.50$ and now this time XRP will touch the minimum of 10$ and i hope may be it will touch more high than this so buy and safe the XRP now.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think investing in xrp and xlm might still be able to provide benefits many times the amount invested if looking in the mirror from the highest price ever achieved by xrp and xlm, but the problem is the distance from atl to ath xlm and xrp is very far away,

While for the price of xrp and xlm is $ 0.19 and $ 0.0449 it is quite expensive to collect in large quantities, given that the circulation of xrp and xlm is so large, we must rethink to invest between the two cryptocurrency...

• +2 1

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Ripple is a great currency. I dont think it can reach $ 1 again but iam sure if you buy today or this week, this gonna make profit in the future, i think  when bitcoin price more than $ 18 k than ripple can be 0.7 $ or above . Ripple is the best future of next 2020,2021.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Binbillal007 said:

If bitcoin will rise very well then ripple will also rise and if you buy you have chance of taking profit from Ripple

Yes I am agree with you my friend. Bitcoin will go up next year. I hope ripple will rise 2020 . Many people buy ripple and hold their ripple. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Rakesh kumar said:

Yes,you hold this coin long term in a future you got profit because right now the price of ripple is really cheap. Xrp is 3place rank in coin market cap.

I think this coin does not need that long to go to the moon, i believe by next year it will be price at 2 usd at most and the least could be 1 usd.

There are many coins that have more potential. And on the background of these coins, I will not invest in XRP. Over the past 1.5 years, I have not seen positive news and prices. Everyone has their own opinions and choices, and as for me, I'm not going to do anything about Ripple.

• +1 1