Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

22 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's not the reason why this forum didn't accept a new members for this campaign, the reason why this forum didn't accept new members it's because there had many members here will be disabled their payments by having an highly percentage of low quality posts and that members are trying to create nee one to be getting backed here.

We have all the time new user who they are already banned form the forum and try to return with the new registration ,but the forum never close the payment for that,Maybe you are right it's many reason i think 

Yes to me, it helps indirectly by providing an opportunity to profit from writing and to work in your home during this quarantine that has been imposed in most countries of the world. There are many people who sat unemployed and this forum is a great opportunity to help them.

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

but the forum never close the payment for tha

Well, if you are just creating some new account here in this forum, you cannot connect your account to the yobit exchanger so that you cannot get some profit even though you can do posting here, that what I'm pointing.

Yes there is no doubt cryptotalk is coming as a big support to everyone working in this campaign even in the situations we are getting payment by working here that the best part of Crypto talk even people are getting money as bitcoins we can easily use it for trading to make more money just we have to make themselves capable to get some knowledge about investment.

19 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, if you are just creating some new account here in this forum, you cannot connect your account to the yobit exchanger so that you cannot get some profit even though you can do posting here, that what I'm pointing.

Yes I can see that the registration is open in  this forum but you cant link your forum account to the yobit exchange account,That's what i understand right now 

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes I can see that the registration is open in  this forum but you cant link your forum account to the yobit exchange account,That's what i understand right now 

Well, they realizing that some members here in this forum can contribute some ideas here without getting profit which is good and all they need to do is to wait for the coming campaign here in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/13/2020 at 9:00 PM, apolaki said:

I believe Cryptotalk is helping you to survive in this pandemic, let's admit it so many countries are lock down and we have no job but at least here in Cryptotalk we have something to rely on we have no source of income from our office or work offline but Cryptotalk keeps paying it's posters and help them to make an income and survive.

What do you think am I right or I am absolutely right.

Hello dear friends.  In light of this epidemic that has spread to the globe, all individual and company activities and businesses have stopped, so the forum was the best option for earning money while you are at home to manage your finances.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:40 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right that my friend, this forum is a suitable opportunity to work and earn from inside the house and we are in quarantine while other people do not have a job now and cannot earn any money

Bros you are right during this pandemic every where is luck down no where to earn a living we thank God we have something to rely on in crypto talk . crypto talk is great.

Yes for me crypto talk is the best one in this situation, than all of us in in home so we have nothing to do , so we have to take the chance and work in crypto talk and get a good profit , and also we fan learn many things and invest our profit in something good . So this quarantine we have to tale it like a chance to change our life to better.

I don't think Cryptotalk has anything to do with helping during the coronavirus. There are more capable companies of doing this work.

Cryptotalk helps really people to make profit here, while the pandemic it is so hard to find any job and either to find any job or to go out from home is forbidden. But we can still work here and cryptotalk is paying for your posts. 

• +1 1

That's exactly right and that's why most of us are daily active here.

Cryptotalk has helped way more people than other foruns already and it's a fact that it's becoming even better by the time we make more posts and important topics which brings new informational guides to the community.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yeah cryptotalk is my new family in this pandemic which gives you both information and earning. Many people are losing their job day by day in the present context but this cryptotalk great opportunities to share information and read new information.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:12 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear friends.  In light of this epidemic that has spread to the globe, all individual and company activities and businesses have stopped, so the forum was the best option for earning money while you are at home to manage your finances.

Well, not only this forum is the way of earning here in cryptocurrency, there are many available platforms which they can used or participating to get some profit daily or weekly to sustain their needs by facing this pandemic.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:00 AM, apolaki said:

I believe Cryptotalk is helping you to survive in this pandemic, let's admit it so many countries are lock down and we have no job but at least here in Cryptotalk we have something to rely on we have no source of income from our office or work offline but Cryptotalk keeps paying it's posters and help them to make an income and survive.

What do you think am I right or I am absolutely right.

Yes mate, you are right. Everyone are being affected by this pandemic. Some are losing their jobs, some are experiencing hunger, malnutrition, and even depression. Here in cryptotalk, it helps us. It is a big help for us. To earn money to buy our needs, to interact with other people here in forum to avoid depression.  We are surviving because of this forum. And im greatful for that.

2 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

Yes mate, you are right. Everyone are being affected by this pandemic. Some are losing their jobs, some are experiencing hunger, malnutrition, and even depression. Here in cryptotalk, it helps us. It is a big help for us. To earn money to buy our needs, to interact with other people here in forum to avoid depression.  We are surviving because of this forum. And im greatful for that.

Well this forum is helping us financially. Like what you said, this time of pandemic most of people are losing their job and this forum helps us to earn some money that can support us in our daily lives. Although the new payment system will be available in September first, now is the great time to work here because we can assure that what we earn now, we can cash out soon.

• +1 2

Yes my dear.  You are right. Cryptotalk.org is helping us a lot in this epidemic. We are able to move very well. Income in many countries of the world has stopped due to lockdown.  So many of us are the main source of income for cryptotalk.org.....

Doing this kind of work is very helpful. We dont need physical contact to earn money. Also, crypto forum makes you productive incase you dont have anything to do while we are in lockdown or quarantine. 

Currently I thought people will suffer somehow during this pandemic because nowadays people are not able to withdraw their coins till September due to new payment changes. 

Right you are dude this forum had been the best place to get save during this pandemic if cause it save large numbers of lives and this are users that survived in the forum by following instructions.

Sure, it will really help people but I have not participated in the campaign before but with the little I have read here about old members, it really helped them. And I think I will Al's earn a lot from this forum. 

Indeed, Cryptotalk is here for us during this global pandemic which all of us are experiencing. I am very thankful that I am a part of this growing platform through this we can earn money to support our needs especially that we don't have any means since we are on lockdown. This forum also kept us away from getting anxious about things during  this time since all of us stayed home and it helps us manage our mental health through writing about things which keep us away from all of the stress and issues that this pandemic made. 

The facts demonstrate that the cryptotalk discussion encourages us in a major manner to get some salary that is excellent during the time of home breaking point notwithstanding that it furnishes us with numerous data and subjects identified with the declaration of the field of encryption in a magnificent manner so we need to utilize the time of stone to get familiar with the field of encryption and digital forms of money

I agree with you, we can earn money for communicate on this forum in hard political situation. Pandemic, meetings about discrimination, global crisis . Thank you, cryptotalk, for that possibility