Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

Crypto communicate has helped me at some point of this pandemic with more than one benefits. It now no longer only allows me to earn an awesome profits to pay for my charges however additionally allows me to byskip my time whilst all day i donot have whatever to do at domestic. During this pandemic i have to live at domestic so i need to reap something at some point of that point via way of means of achieving to senior member rank.  

Rather, you are sure and you are absolutely right .. and I will mark you with ten that you are a good person and you will be one of my favorites here on this site .. In light of the epidemic we are facing, most people have stopped working in their jobs and many of them turn to this forum to feed their lives. This forum has the merit of all members and I thank you for staying here.

Of course, cryptotalk forum helping us with economically and financial respect. In this pandemic situation, everyone is worried about their economic situation. This pandemic situation pay a bad impact on our financial situation. Most kinds of income source stoped, not everyone.

I am still young,  I have never experienced any boring situation like been at home withoit been able to go outside for sports,  but now cryptotalk is taking away that boredom from me because I can only think of working now everyday. 

yes my friend you are right in these days where most of the people do not have any way to make money the forum is giving an opportunity to get some extra money

Yes it made a great question, cryptocurrency has helped me a lot in this epidemic. I got a lot of money from here. From here you can invest very easily. You can make a profit by investing. As a result of Covin 19, many educational institutions were closed down. Then by working here they were able to get the money and meet the required demand.

Id rather spend my time here in Crypto Talk rather than watching the Boob Tube ( Tele ). Saying that, I cant watch the tele because I dont have 1. I have lived now about 20 yrs with out a tele in my house. I dont miss it one bit. The TV is a tool of manipulation, people watch & repeat what they see on the Tele. Think, monkey see - monkey do.

Here in Crypto Talk, at least we can earn some money, learn something new, help other people, etc.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Hi friends. The assistance cryptotalk is rendering during this pandemic period is unprecedented. No forum I mean no forum has help during this hard time like crypto, making money right at my finger in my room. Cryptotalk is good and helpful. Please let continue to share with one another our experiences.

Of course. This is best for online income. In this pendemic situation this is the best time to spend your time here and earns money. So join here. Post some quality full content and get payment. The most easiest way to earn money.           

Yes You are right 

Cryptotalk is really best global forum which is very usefull for us 

It is helpfull for learning about Cryptocurency and Wallets 

You also learn from this forum about which Cryptocurency price is going high or which currency price is going low 

It also helps us to support our needs of daily life 

If you share knowledgefull data in this forum you will get your reward back 

In Covid it helps people alot 

• +1 1

During the pandemic period there was a total lock down everywhere around the world which members in this forum get the opportunity to work from home and the earning they are getting helps them allot to sustain their self's 

yes , finding cryptotalk and realising the beneficial effects of cryptocurrency and the whole world of trading and investing has been one of the best things just happened during the lockdown times ,there is no question about it.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:00 PM, apolaki said:

I believe Cryptotalk is helping you to survive in this pandemic, let's admit it so many countries are lock down and we have no job but at least here in Cryptotalk we have something to rely on we have no source of income from our office or work offline but Cryptotalk keeps paying it's posters and help them to make an income and survive.

What do you think am I right or I am absolutely right.

Yes it is true. In pandemic there is no other platform how give opportunity to everyone to reach and learn and earn over here.

Yes upcourse cryptotalk help us in earning in pandamic  because we have alots of free time to know every facts and get knowledge and information to earn money in cryptotalk we shall practice english as well

The whole world is in a state of panic at this time. Many people have lost their jobs and become jobless.
There is no end to the misery of the working people.
In this extreme danger of the world economy cryptotalk has come as an ambassador of peace. Many people are still prosperous for cryptotalk. Absolutely not ruined

You are absolutely right,
The forum helped many people achieve a little income, especially those who lost their jobs and started writing and participating in the forum,
They never wasted their time, they learned a good new field for them and also get paid for it.
All greetings to CryptoTalk.

• +4 1

No doubt about that, cryptotalk has been a comforter in this trying times, the only thing that is close helping me in this pandemic is watching premier league matches. But I still like cryptotalk because it has a profit.

Actually I am new to this cryptotalk community and I think it will be very much useful in this COVID and lock-down time to ease my mind and make me feel like more fresh.Many of my friends who are already using this community gave me very positive response about using this medium to ease ones mind and share their knowledge with people within the community so that they can make use of the knowledge thus mutually benefiting

• +5 1

At when the entire world is battling with this Covid-19 pandemic and everybody is at their home this discussion is helping a great deal. Everybody should on account of this gathering by making helpful posts.

Yeah my buddy. The Crypto talk is the only forum that is helping the needies as well as the students in the state of the pendemic. It will help us if we help the others.

Yes you are right,  

crypto talk helped me share useful posts with other articles, read, access and discover specific topics, and share my experiences, questions and inquiries on a variety of topics. CH, W, Crypto currency Chat helped me a lot in reading Boring Quarantine as I am looking for a useful and good platform to participate in.

Crypto talk has helped me during this pandemic with multiple benefits. It not only helps me to earn a good income to pay for my expenses but also helps me to pass my time Actually st this moment we cannot be happy anymore because of corona virus even if we are getting payments from cryptotalk, but in fact we appreciated with our forum for stilling paying us during this CORONA.

Yes my friend crypto talk has helped me a lot . To be honest I came to know about this forum soon after the lockdown but still as I did not had a job , I found this platform to be very useful . I have been earning BTC and also at the same time I have getting to know more and more about BTC too.

Yeah,cryptotalk is best platform and it helping us in this pendemic.In this pandemic,many people lost their job and they are jobless.They can't make money but by this website we can earn mony.So I passing my time here for work.