Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

@TANVIR021 HELLO my friend , yes cryptotalk helps me a lot in thic pandemic crisis. I havn,t any kind of work to do.then i find cryptotalk and start work anr earn some money  in crypy.cryptotalk is the best site i ever seen.

• Useful or interesting 1

CryptoTalk has helped me to generate income in these moments of crisis, many people have lost their jobs for which many people are looking for opportunities through the internet and I am grateful for having found this forum and being able to benefit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

You are absolutely right in light of this epidemic, our free time has increased and we have to invest it in something useful like working in this forum because within a few hours we get knowledge and money as well.

Yes for me Cryptoworld or cryptotalk can be helpful for me in this situation of Covid-19. I am working online in this Forum from at home So it's is very helpful for me to earn an opportunity as I have nothing any type of physically job. 

Edited by Raeeskhan517

Friend, you are right we have no job in this epidemic we can't go out and there are many families who are very helpless they can't find any job.Now our support platform is cryptocurrency. Here we are working to make money every day and move around well. And we're making money sitting at home.Many thanks from my heart to this platform for standing by us during this epidemic.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, Crypto Talk helps us a lot in the shadow of this bad economic situation that countries are experiencing today due to the Corona pandemic, that it enables you to make money from home without contact with people.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, crypto talk is really helping me during this epidemic im terms of earning and learning. I usually spent most of my time in social media and Netflix, but after joining in crypto talk o spent more of my time here as it is interesting to read posts and replies and to know the ideas and opinions of people here. Crypto talk is really helping me spent my time during this epidemic. 

On 5/18/2020 at 8:06 AM, Jami273 said:

Off course cryptotalk is helping me greatly in this worst time.As you said,almost all the country has lockedown.People have not way to earn money and lead their life.But,in this situation cryptotalk is still with us.We can run our family with the earning from the forum.I wanna thank the team from deep heart.

Yes @Jami273 this site have really helped all of us in this forum because when we where I'm lockdown apart form the fact that some people lost their job and some that leaves on daily means. Its very hard to earn except in this site

Yes my friend, I am fully agree with you. We all know that as the disease of Corona Virus spreads, we are all getting into trouble as the both physically and financially. We also know that the virus has confined people to their homes. So I think the Cryptotalk is the great forum in this pendamic situation which provides us the both the earning and learning about Cryptocurrency. It could be said that a home base job and learning.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Exactly my thought @Mdjkkhan the advent of this pandemic it is very difficult for so many people and this site has proven to be a backbone to many of us here wixh is very good am glad that I know this site at the very crucial stage of my like am grateful to cryptotalk

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Am sure it helped lot of members during the pandemic, sitting at home works online and earn some cash, thats amazing, many never knew about the forum , many knew about it after the pandemic

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

At the pandemic when every member is forced to stay home because if the corona virus outbreak, those into the cryptotalk would have benefited alot, staying at home often will make members focus in there work and how to improve the forum @The Game

Exactly because staying at home throughout the day is not an easy task but to be sincere if all those times are manage on cryptotalk one would have been motivated and knowledgeable by now.

• +1 2

It is really true that,cryptotalk helps us infinitive..nowadays, in the era of unemployment,,it was too hard for us to earm money from any source..but the cryptotalk is helps us a kot to earn money and fillup our own demands others also.

14 hours ago, velasco19 said:

CryptoTalk has helped me to generate income in these moments of crisis, many people have lost their jobs for which many people are looking for opportunities through the internet and I am grateful for having found this forum and being able to benefit.

@velasco19 I am sure many people have benefited from this forum during this pandemic. There is a lockdown in some countries and due to this people are left jobless. Without a job most of them turn towards the internet for ways to earn. So, whoever found this platform and worked on it is lucky.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Absolutely this forum help me a lot in this pandemic situation. I earn money pocket money from this forum and I use them to trade in yobit for extra profit. Believe me this helps me a lot. I think lots of people have been benefitted by crypto talk in this bad situation. 

Yes of course Cryptotalk has helped me in many ways in this epidemic.  We at Cryptotalk Forum have made money working on this epidemic.  Many people have lost their jobs during this grace period, they were sitting at home, they have achieved success by working while sitting in this forum.

It sure helps us.  As a college student I don't have much time to work on a job.  This forum provided me a lot of help as I work in my spare time without affecting my studies.

Also, during the quarantine period, he gave us a lot of help 

Cryptotalk is helping me more than anything else during this pandemic. Thanks to this incredible forum, I am learning a good deal about this exciting crypto world, which is full of opportunities to make some money by making the right decisions. I hope Cryptotalk keeps doing this amazing role of spreading the world about cryptocurrencies all over the world. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

At a time of this spreading epidemic, the best solution to avoiding it is social distancing
This forum is a very good option in this epidemic because it gives us the ability to work and make profits without leaving the house, mixing with people and staying in quarantine.
This gives us safety and avoids infection

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Cryptotalk help us a lot tn this critical situation.It not only helps me to earn a good income to pay my expenses but it also helps me to gain much knowledge about cryptocurrency and this foruand also helps me in this penedimc situation pass my time.

• +1 1

yes, that helps too.we make high volume gains by trading from where we sit. in this case, it helps us a lot in the quarantine process

You are right mate, cryptotalk has really helped us in this pendamic. I used to earn an additional income by working on this site to support myself and my family members. 

Edited by scofield64