Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

Hello my friend, it is really a great idea to make friends and follow each other and benefit from the experiences of others and thus everyone can get knowledge and experience, for me I love making new friends, let's support each other and give a good reputation to everyone.

My friend to make friends and increase the mutual experience between members, but many members do not follow people who work to post good posts I think that members here in this forum are only working to make money and not to make friends, but we must learn from each other's knowledge and information.

In fact, forming friendships differs from one person to another .. But it is nice to follow old people in this forum and professionals so that we can benefit from them when someone creates a new post .. I think it is a nice idea .. I wish you good luck my friend.

I think It's not bad, but in reality, if you came into real life, you wouldn't talk much and laugh with someone you just met, so this is a little difficult. If we come across the same person more than once then this will be possible.

This matter is due to the personality of everyone in this forum, as there are some people who do not like to make friends in the virtual world. I personally prefer to follow up on the level of the topic that I read and give evaluations on the effort exerted.In the comment I read, we can deal here on this basis and give everyone their rights

• +2 1

Yes it is really good idea 

But never follow each other for sake of ratings 

Follow others if you find they have good knowledge and excellent skills 

Follow them to learn from them 

Best wishes for all of you

I think that it is the basic idea in this forum, which is a dialogue of minds and ideas, so that we all reach a good thought that allows us to distribute our earnings to everyone.

welcome friend I will be very happy if everyone is here on my friends list, but I think that it is a little difficult because everyone here is busy collecting profits and not making friends

How did getting Z yes you're right my friend if we follow each other on this forum way able to help each other because this forum providers virginity to learn about cryptocracy and at the same time again earn money so it is not a bad idea we should follow each other on this forum and may make day

Yes, I agree with you and we are as beginners to follow each other to become experts and we have to benefit from each other to gain experience and through this become organic and also helps to support and I also like to make new friends

Simply keep following those you believe can provide you with Cryptocurrency information, and don't worry about being with friends here. This forum, in my opinion, was created to share information and ideas. If you want to be friends with someone here, don't ask them to follow you out.

well I believe this is a mistake, but the forum can't do anything about it because you've decided to follow each other.However, if you're all following each other, if you're making good or poor posts, it'll be difficult to tell who's always making good posts because everybody has a lot of followers.

Thank you! for this topic, I agree with you on this. Here in this forum we must help each other and work as one family, as you mentioned, for the old and new members to cooperate in order to achieve all the achievements. 

I don't believe this is possible because everyone dislikes making friends and many people do not depend on virtual friendship, so following and being friends with everyone is not a good idea. Instead, I believe we should only follow and talk with those whom we enjoy reading and who have been helpful in this campaign.

In fact, this is a good thing, but in fact, some
Elderly members do not give us room to talk with them and form virtual relationships..this is really unfortunate ... so I only follow them because their topics are purposeful and loaded with experience and information that will get me to what I want..I assure that we have to support each other and give some positive reputation to continue our work and to have A little pleasure between each other ... Good luck

I don't believe this is possible because everyone dislikes making friends and many people do not depend on virtual friendship, so following and being friends with everyone is not a good idea. Instead, I believe we should only follow and talk with those whom we enjoy reading and who have been helpful in this campaign.

I don't think this is realistic because everybody dislikes making friends and many people aren't reliant on virtual friendship, so following and befriending everybody isn't a good idea. Instead, I believe we should only follow and converse with those that we enjoy reading and who have aided us in this movement.