Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

It will be nice if we follow each other and become friends in the forum because we don't know where we can meet tomorrow and being friends in this forum can also trigger us to learn from each other because we can all see each other post when we turn on the notification button to see the message of who we follow.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:06 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Every one like to follow  senior members.  It is also good  to make friendship  there.  You present  realy good  idea to promote  members  and also platform. 

That's right seniors and those who have high rank here are good to have friends with because they have lots of experience that they cam share especially if you're new here that's why go and follow them. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, mahmoodhosain964444 said:

Since all members here have the same interest in the field of cryptocurrencies, we can learn from each other, increase our knowledge, increase our experience and be business friends.

Yes my friend you are right. We can learn from the other members here since we have the same interest in this field that we joined and by doing that there is a higher chance for us to be friends here so that we can it is a great idea to share your knowledge and experience to the members here for them to make them your friend.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/13/2020 at 8:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

I like to follow good people as you and already did that as you have helped me with your other post helping beginners understand the rules of the forum. I am glad I find friends here and hope to learn as much as possible while having a good time in the forum too.

3 hours ago, yonkii said:

am glad I find friends here and hope to learn as much as possible while having a good time in the forum too.

Yes we are here to help everyone and you as time goes on you can help other friends too by giving them some guide in the forum. I don't regret following friends that loves me, my work and give me trust with full confident to what they learn from mem therefore you are welcome o ce Again. You can send pm(private massage) if you have problem or something to ask regarding the forum.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

I am very happy to see an experienced person support and guide a newbie. It is necessary for each and every member that we should support each other and help each other so that we make a good, short and useful post along with the purpose of making this forum successful

On 4/13/2020 at 10:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

You are right @Babubu609,the only way we can grow in this forum is by becoming one.If we become friends with each other and started following than we would not hesitate to message our follower friends to provide us with information that he know or help us here in this forum if we get in some sort of trouble.But there will be some members who will not like to follow others and want to work alone.

By the way thanks @Babubu609 for following me.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

2 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

But there will be some members who will not like to follow others and want to work alone.

You are welcome to this forum once again, it's really great to meet new friends over the  world were by you make exchange of ideas in form of learning in this forum. Happy Posting mate.

Making friends inside the forum makes the forum more beautiful

Plus, by following the experience members, the members learn from them and gain from their experience, which is a good thing

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yeah i am strongly agree with you. As we all are gathering in this crypto related forum so if we follow each other then we can know a lot more things from each other. And we will be able to share knowledge among us. So following each other can be benefited for us in many circumstances. And obviously we should have positive thoughts behind this following each other.

I am very agree we have all to be friend and work together to beomce better member of this cryptotalk society that from the first day we loved and hope for earn and become better trader and gain ideas and knowldge on crypto. I will start the follow and am hope to have follower people in here too.

• +2 1

Yes i do agree with you following each other will help each other as we can raise query and Get solution easily this will increase knowledge and we will grow easily thanks

• -1 1

I followed and make friends with those that make useful quality post so that I can gain from their experience because I can see that they are contributing a lot to the forum by creating useful post and also interesting topics.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                    

1 hour ago, Marks33 said:

I followed and make friends with those that make useful quality post so that I can gain from their experience because I can see that they are contributing a lot to the forum by creating useful post and also interesting topics.

That is the best thing to do we don't follow everyone we should try to follow friends we trust that are ready to work by giving contribution of useful contents and also old members.

Obviously right, thats why i am following many experienced members of this platform. Cryptotalk gives us earning and something more like we learns here about crypto coins. We get trading skills. If we make friend here than we gain more and more knowledge and become a great community. We are here for learning and we help each other for our successful future. So follow more and more good members of cryptotalk. Support newbies as well. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/13/2020 at 8:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

This is a good call to cooperate with each other to improve our expertise by following up with experienced members, distinguished publications, and exchanging information and interest. I try to follow members who post helpful posts, comment on them, and ask what I want to know as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also do believe that following is a key element here. Because it is when the users follow one another that they would be able to build each other up and able to share their opinions, views and by imparting knowledge to one another and making content sharing easier for the users. 

• +2 2

I only partially agree here on the forum you have to look for and follow users who share our same interests such as mining, trading or faucets so that we can share information with the part of the community that is interested in our same things

Yes I'm already following and will try to follow all the top members and anyone that wants to follow me too. I know it may not matter much a lot from what I have seen but it can be something used a lot for the future. It is available so it can help us.

• Useful or interesting 1

We are working together in this forum and all our aims are thesame as we all know and since that is the issue then i am suggesting we follow each other so that we can work and interact as a team because only by that we can help each other out in the aspect of learning faster especially for the newbies who have less experience about the field.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

We are working together in this forum and all our aims are thesame as we all know and since that is the issue then i am suggesting we follow each other so that we can work and interact as a team because only by that we can help each other out in the aspect of learning faster especially for the newbies who have less experience about the field.

@el-Muhammady this is a great forum to make online friend who can helpful for is in different way as we are online hunter.. Also as you said by follow them we can know different and its true because no one know every   thing      so if we help each other always then we can easily face any problem in any situation.. Also we make them aware about spamming as here spamming is prohibited.. Especially makes friend with senior one Becuase they are well experienced..              

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes friend that is a correct opinion you suggest all members are working in a single community and help each other, We all are like family members support one another.

That is great idea we have to follow each other for the purpose of learning, everyone will share their thoughts and we will get it we will learn from each other so that we will have a great knowledge which is needed here so following each other is a great idea..

I believe it once quoted that multiple head is better than one the expert on cryptotalk should lead the page on the rules that shouldnt be match to not get lock out or be answering what not asked. 

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@el-Muhammady this is a great forum to make online friend who can helpful for is in different way as we are online hunter.. Also as you said by follow them we can know different and its true because no one know every   thing      so if we help each other always then we can easily face any problem in any situation.. Also we make them aware about spamming as here spamming is prohibited.. Especially makes friend with senior one Becuase they are well experienced..              

You are actually right on your decision because we mostly believed that members with higher rank are the most experience ones in th forum but despite that there are still junior members that are good in terms of making good contribution towards creating helpful posts that even some senior members do appreciate, we should take note of some of them and follow them if possible.

• +2 1