Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

17 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

I think that when people come across someone who has an idea like you or someone like a forum expert, they will follow and want to make friends.

Well I also follow friends that are ready to contribute to the forum and all this members I can identify them when ever I come across there profile and post  if meaningful.

We all have here the same intention, so we should help each other to gain knowledge and earn money as well. Creating good posts will be enough for helping other members.

I don't think I will subscribe to this idea of following each other to become personal friends, the point is that to what extend does doing so will impact positively to the forum??  And how does this benefits the rest members??

• +1 1

The number of members is very large but I do not see any follow to each other and the truth is still not known why
Now I want everyone who sees my comment to press the follow button and I will do the same

• +1 1

1 hour ago, TheRaed said:

The number of members is very large but I do not see any follow to each other and the truth is still not known why
Now I want everyone who sees my comment to press the follow button and I will do the same

Not everyone will follow mate and you don't have to request for that you can follow friends you trusted and you learn from them too.

I do not think following someone will help in any way. Why we need follower? My follower will get notification about my post? I follow some people but i didn't get any notifications. So why we need that features?

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

17 hours ago, marce9427 said:

Sometimes we don't trust virtual friendships, especially when they live thousands of kilometers from us, when their profile photos are false, when their names are replaced by pseudonyms, that's when I get suspicious.

Yes I believe with this point we don't trust visual friendships even thought is jus a few kilometers we don't trust neither to share our privacy with them. Just need to be wise enough to protect ourselves.

17 hours ago, marce9427 said:

I think it is important to be clear and honest in all aspects of our life, as it is a fundamental part for all of us.

To be honest we should trust neither no one so that we live peacefully with full contemptuous at a time......

We do not need to write or comment about this, even when the forum started, people were following one another but based on quality posts, I can not follow someone I do not gain from, not possible at all. I can because friends with strangers as he could be a scammer. Even if you become friends with people on this forum, still be very careful as anyone can scam you. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 7/4/2020 at 2:26 AM, Atifmangla03 said:

Following and becoming friends is not a good deal I think we should follow and chat with only those whom we prefer reading whose posts are very informative learning is very important we must help each other

Indeed. Just following everyone is not a good thing. 

Sometimes it becomes a mess to your account if you followed a lot. 

Follow only those that are good here, whom you can learn from.

But the decision is still on you guys, I am just hoping that you'll use it properly.

The following system is really good in my opinion but most of the members here don't even use it and follow each others! i think that this is because most of them don't know how to use the filter and read the "posts from members i follow"! this is the essential reason i guess.. there are many members share useful topics and we should really follow them and wait for their topics to learn and discuss!

• +3 1

Friendship can be created through social media pages, and this friendship can develop, but in the forum there is difficulty because we are looking for profit and benefit for everyone in the forum and there is no time to make friendship with the rest of the members

On 7/8/2020 at 9:10 PM, Tunuu said:

I agree with you friend. Making friends its one of the leading things that will make you happy even if you are stressful. I believe here in the forum its a great place to have new friends.

Well said mate friend always friend its not matter real are virtual, I didn't say trust anyone but create friendly atmosphere in this forum, its help discuss any topic without any argument, everyone share their reaction without any fear, 

• +2 1

On 6/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Zezo said:

This forum is a good place to gain experience and exchange information, but this field is not suitable for friendships and personal relationships, so be careful

I agree with you mate. This forum is intended to share and gain knowledge about Cryptocurrency, it is not necessary tp be friends with people here. Sharing thoughts and information we know is enough using this platform. 

On 8/4/2020 at 7:23 PM, Honny143 said:

Well said mate friend always friend its not matter real are virtual, I didn't say trust anyone but create friendly atmosphere in this forum, its help discuss any topic without any argument, everyone share their reaction without any fear, 

This forum is a good place to learn from one another we are making a virtual friendship since we haven't know each other yet therefore I may advice we learn from each other but don't share your privacy.

well this is true, you can be good friends you get to know so many things in this are we have to work and be able to understand everything in the perfecect intrigues that we are able ot understand the development of choice we are all suppose to believe in everything we are doing is perfect in all sates 

• +5 1

On 8/4/2020 at 4:47 AM, Mosab73 said:

Friendship can be created through social media pages, and this friendship can develop, but in the forum there is difficulty because we are looking for profit and benefit for everyone in the forum and there is no time to make friends with the rest of the members

Indeed, we are here to gain knowledge and earn money as well so making a friend here is hard because we are only talking about cryptocurrency, you cannot call other people as your friend if you are talking about cryptocurrency and not some other personal things.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:32 AM, Mwangi said:

well this is true, you can be good friends you get to know so many things in this are we have to work and be able to understand everything in the perfecect intrigues that we are able ot understand the development of choice we are all suppose to believe in everything we are doing is perfect in all sates 

Friend it is really great to know about this by other members because not everyone was willing to be make friends. Therefore we can trust only a few friends that we find there articles very useful.

okay I thoroughly assent with you, the users that I go along is a big shot makes a expedient and consequential content. We have got to corroboration apiece other and fail a enjoyable reputation. cheery posting...,

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, Mahmood9 said:

The sharing of experiences of the age of members on this site contributes to expanding everyone's business, exchanging interest between them, and thus increasing their profits from the field of cryptocurrencies 

No doubt in what you said old members are always willing to help the new members but the major problem we are facing is that some of this members are not willing to learn or read.

i totally agree with that , as a new member here i always try to find people with unique posts and topics to follow and learn from them and you are one of them mate

You are really great

When I see this topic makes me very optimistic

Be a loving member who helps others

This pushes me forward to learn everything, spread my experience, and help new members just like you do now.

I would like to thank you all

On 4/14/2020 at 10:06 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Every one like to follow  senior members.  It is also good  to make friendship  there.  You present  realy good  idea to promote  members  and also platform. 

I don't think that we can get friends here because in real life you cant get friends if you are not having communication and just like here we are not having communication here because we are only talking about cryptocurrency and not personal life.

1 hour ago, ginamed2014 said:

A very good acquaintance with me, exchanging information and experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies

Very good idea, welcome to the forum buddy, better to read the rules of the forum first because you are violating the rules of the forum with your content, you should exceed with 100 characters for each post. @ginamed2014

Why was the error interpreted as a violation of the forum’s rules and why 100 characters this is not fair. Many members leave the forum for this reason