Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

3 hours ago, Jami273 said:

You are absolutely right brother.We are here to share our knowledge with others and also to learn about our unknown subjects about cryptotalk

Well, we're also here in this forum to get some profit daily, this is one of the good here in this forum because you're earning some profit and also getting some information about cryptocurrency which is good for us.

20 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, we're also here in this forum to get some profit daily, this is one of the good here in this forum because you're earning some profit and also getting some information about cryptocurrency which is good for us.

This forum is not only about earning and getting some information about cryptocurrencies, infact the reason why we earn is to contribute. So the main reason of this forum is to write good contents and post it. 

Your words are good and it is great to be friends and help each other to build a good and successful community here

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/15/2020 at 6:35 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

The Cryptotalk forum helps us share our experiences and develop ourselves more.  It also helps beginners to present the problems they face here. We must all help and share the knowledge we have

This forum is now more active than Before we shall see new members coming in to the forum. We are happy to congratulate them and we are ready to support them with best assistance.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:40 AM, Emkay011 said:

Building good connections is a very big deal in the world right now so it will be a good idea to link up with professionals on the platform to learn a few things from them that might be very useful to an individual 

Yes mate we can follow members we trusted that are the professionals that can help you when you were not able to understand anything about cryptocurrency.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:12 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Your words are good and it is great to be friends and help each other to build a good and successful community here

As a community at large we need friends we can trust. I found this forum as the best place to learn and also earn. Let's unite and build a good community.

Yes, mate. Let's all be friends here. Let's share each others knowledge to grow in this forum. Sharing is caring, let's other know what you're thinking, ask questions that bothering you about forum and answer useful comments. Happy posting everyone. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:22 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
Of course, sharing information and experiences will benefit everyone, and this is what we are doing in the Crypto Talk forum in order to not be victims of any installation.

You're right about that, sharing experiences with others will help them to learn from us and at the same time we can learn from them too once they share their experiences in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

this was a great post my friend. this will help us beginners or all of the members here in the community to be motivated knowing that we have support from the other members like you and if this is everyones want every members here will succeed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yeah, we all member should work as a family and make this forum one of the great forum related to the cryptocurrency. Even following each other will give notifications from that members and we can also communicate.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

in my opinion, following and becoming friends is not a perfect deal. I think we should follow and chat with members that creates unique contents. members who gonna have a positive influence in us.

But that my opinion, i dont judde nobody.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very wells aid, we have here the same intention of joining this forum so to be more comfortable, but I don't think that it is possible, how can we be all friends in this forum if we are only here to create posts.

We need to encourage more and more who doing a very good topics, I'm suggesting to follow moderators mostly in order to be the first to get new informations from them.We can follow each other, there is not any problem about it. 

• +1 1

I agree with you friend. Making friends its one of the leading things that will make you happy even if you are stressful. I believe here in the forum its a great place to have new friends.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:19 PM, Whited35 said:

Positive thinking dude. If we follow each members on this forum, we may united strongly to make this forum even better than before. We can also help forum administrators to kick out the scammers from this forum. So lets be the friends here. 

It's so glad to have friends here but make sure you will choose the person thay you going to trust to avoid getting scam. 

Friendship is nice and cool but it's more cooler when you have true friends in this forum who don't have a bad intention. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

17 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

It's so glad to have friends here but make sure you will choose the person thay you going to trust to avoid getting scam. 

Friendship is nice and cool but it's more cooler when you have true friends in this forum who don't have a bad intention. 

In this forum all members are quit mature and knows how to deal with money.They exchange notes and experiences with each other so they become friends.But now the world is forming more digital and we have to wary about our assets .We need to know fully another person before making any transaction.We become friends with other peoples online but don't know their true intension.We have to take some time and observe them then decide how to deal with them.

• +2 1

Is very frustrating to enter the forum and go to the profile and see this:

"0 Followers"

Yes, I have 0 Followers and something very frustrating because I am almost 1 year on this forum and I don't understand why I have 0 Followers.

We will remain friends and collaborators to the extreme, so that everyone can benefit.
We love this business and we will work honestly

Definitely you are right,  If we share experiences with each other and become part of the same community then this forum will be more easy and friendly. If we help each other, one day newbies become pro.  

concerning me, I am following the individual I like about his post and I might want to make fellowship with him, however there are individuals from the gathering who would prefer not to make new companions possibly in light of absence of certainty and different reasons

On 7/12/2020 at 4:13 PM, Abuyaman said:

We become pals with other peoples online but don't know their true intension.We have to make an effort and observe them then decide how to cope with them.

Friends are likely important to us here and In reality I mean good friends that can be trusted and friends that can help us with how to solve our problems at all stages.

Its really a good idea..by being friend we can help each other much.. Like you are my friend and you did a mistake in your post and i am here to correct it so it become helpful for YOU thus you be aware more next time.. Also we can make a group here and invite people to join in this forum which also important for this  forum.. Hope you understand💕❤ 

The idea that we should follow each other in the forum is good but we have to remember that not everyone is serious in making contributions to the development of the forum and for that I think following good contributors will be much better instead of following someone that you won't learn or earn anything.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

Yes I agree with you. This is how we share knowledge on this platform. Follow should be necessary because we can also get notifications what our mate share her thoughts. And the thought regarding cryptocurrency are always welcome. And being a follower we should share our opinions to our mate post. This is possible when we follow our mate and also our mate will expect our response too.

1731127210_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.2c123cc0f1c65e575112786c291e8c96.png