Let's Follow each other and become friends - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

I don't think that this is possible because everyone don't like to make friends and many people don't rely on Virtual friendship and madly following and becoming friends is not a good deal I think we should follow and chat with only those whom we prefer reading whose posts are very informative who has been helpful in this campaign

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -5 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 5

56 minutes ago, Divya rana said:

I don't think that this is possible because everyone don't like to make friends and many people don't rely on Virtual friendship and madly following and becoming friends is not a good deal I think we should follow and chat with only those whom we prefer reading whose posts are very informative who has been helpful in this campaign

Yes as you know it can be possible to make friends with everyone but those that we trusted so you can select people that you like there post and learn from them. Thank you for your correction

Yes I really agree with you, the users that I follow is someone makes a useful and meaningful content. We must support each other and give a good reputation. Happy posting!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 9
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 3

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

Yes my friend, I think that this basic idea of the site is the exchange of experiences between members so that everyone can get a high level scientific benefit from the existing existing experiences

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Every one like to follow  senior members.  It is also good  to make friendship  there.  You present  realy good  idea to promote  members  and also platform. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I will follow your page after reading your post. Do not forget to do the same. I mean, do not take interest alone. After you publish this post, many will follow you.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Its really good approach because most of our forum members supports everyone, because when good reputation member shares any topic and new members have any drought about this topic they gives their reaction, its really good step they always helps like friends and gives valuable tips also.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Following each other without reason I think this would be the mistake although the forum cannot take any action on that became you have decide yourselves to be following each other.

But if you are following each other either good post maker or bad post maker, this would be very hard to know whom members are always making good post because all members have many followers and good reputations.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Personally, I am against the idea of adding random friends, but there is no harm in adding people who we feel our thoughts are close to theirs.

• +1 3

Yes indeed you must follow member, whose posts or their thoughts you find very profitable. With this way you can find him, when you want. l like really making new friends. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Adding people as friends on social media is not much of a thing these recent days as you would even get tones of friend request and follow request daily but at the end even after accepting all of it, the new friends never consider chatting or discussing anything with you he or she is just there on your friends list for no use.. 😏

That's good but I recommend that we have to not trust with unknown persons ! because they maybe are bad people and if they send us a bad programms they may steel all our  information !

As on this forum members are not following each other. Everyone want to complete its 30 post in a day. Then even didn't like or give reputation to others. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is a good suggestion, my friend, to make friends and increase mutual experience between members, but many members do not follow up on people who are working to post good posts to benefit from them.

Hi everyone,I think all members here in this forum are working just to earn money not to make friendship,but we should learn from each other's knowledge and information.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

There are lots of professionals in cryptocurrency on this forum, so, connecting with them personally will be okay to learn a few about cryptocurrency. So if any one finds anybody useful, you can just connect with them 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This forum gives us knowledge and money, and we must take advantage of it by expanding our friendships with those interested in cryptocurrencies by following each other.
It is important, thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is true we must all work together and share the experiences we have with everyone so that we can help each other in all matters related to coding and get all the information we need by writing posts inside the sections of the forum

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you, as for me, I am following the person I like about his post and I would like to make friendship with him, but there are members of the forum who do not want to make new friends maybe because of lack of confidence and other reasons 

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 4/13/2020 at 7:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

That's true we should work as one community and help one another in times of need be it a newbie or sr.members I believe we are all equal in this forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

44 minutes ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you are right we are all one community not matter we are seniors or newbie in this forum. This forum is equal for everyone that makes very positive for everyone, so let share every informative information to each others and let follow each others.

Thanks for the cooporation mate let's unite and help the forum to move to next level and I am sure with this yobit will rise to the moon

17 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

this is good if we follow good members , followers is like a gift to crater no one easly achieve its , for good reputation as well as followers trie to makes good and trendable contnet automatically you achieve good followers here. 

Yes if we can view there are senior member with good quality post but does not have friends to share knowledge with and this shows like he was doing the work but no one was interested to be his fan but been United will allowed us to receive notification when our friends makes post especially those experts that gives a quality post  and as well we can like them if the post is useful to us

yes i agree with you the user that i follow is someone makes a useful and meaningful content.we must support each other and give a good reputation.

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

That's a nice idea , but not everyone likes following people, and some times some people don't spend time in making creative post and not everyone would like to follow such person , people only follow people there know there can archieve from.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day