Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

It would be nice to have friends from this forum, especially those with experience who can benefit from their expertise in this field. I have seen many correct expectations for cryptocurrencies here, and this indicates that there are members here who have experience and want to benefit others in this forum

Yes absolutely we will have to help each other to gain good reputation and perform better. We need to work together and grow together.  We should follow a member who is post positive content in the circle of rules and regulations of the forum. This will ensure the standard of the forum too. Thank you. 

Yes me also agree with you. Everyone should try to help each other. I think we follow those people whom content is unique. I follow those people whom content is valuable.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

Hello friend I think you are right we are all here for the same goal. This is a platform where we can learn and earn at the same time.So we must all help each other and share our information and experiences with everyone so that everyone can do the same. So let's be friend and work together to achieve our goal.

From what I have read in previous comments, many did not come to make friends here in the forum and now my question is the following:
How do they think they can grow within the forum if they act selfishly? I would like to know your opinion regarding this controversy.   @Techman  @Guru2050

On 4/13/2020 at 10:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

I have followed many member on this forum but no one is following me back and I think for getting followers you have to make good post and also have higher ranks like senior member number for Hero member and I am GR member that's why no one is following me back.

I think this is a great idea. By doing that, more ideas and opportunities will be created. I know we're all one big family here but we can still relate personally or in person. So you should just find people that are from your vicinity and link up with them 

On 1/27/2021 at 12:38 PM, John Pernia said:

How do they think they can grow within the forum if they act selfishly? I would like to know your opinion regarding this controversy

Consciencetiously this may be regards as narrow mindedness practice @John Pernia following responsible members that assist in giving the best standard post, qualitative topics improve one experience and understanding about crypto currencies. No doubt about it

We don't have to be following each others because this will be type of spamming, but just follow people who you are interested with their topics and others who are interested with your topics will follow you.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yeah my friend i agree with that as we work in a same platform so obviously we are friend.  And we can follow each other.  But my friend there is a question that if your post is not valuable and if not informative so that people can't want to follow you.  If you post informative and meaningful comment so that they want to see your post and then follow you. So i think if your post  contain  important some news so that you can get a vast followers.  So develop your post and don't worry about followers.  Thanks dear💝                  

If we follow each other then it is likely to match his post, so it is better not to follow. But if you are interested in someone's topic then others will also be interested in your topic.  If we follow each other then friendship is formed between each other.

Yes dear friend you are very right we all members on this forum are like a family so we should follow each other and help one another and we should gain a lot of knowledge from seniors and provide the help to the new comers.

Very appreciative post you have created dear mate. Yes you are right we have to follow each other and become friends then we will help us and that's a very great idea keep it up i am with you. Thanks

Hello my dear friend i think this is the great idea of following 

I think this thing will be good for seniors and new member

From following to each other we can get new information from the seniors post we can be work like as a family.this thing give good reputation to everyone.

Yes my friend, I agree with you.  We can be friends by following each other.  We work in crypto forums.  So, we are friends.  If you make a good post, other members will learn from it.  They will be able to create good posts by following your comments.  You can gain popularity by collaborating with each other.

Yes this a great campaign for each us we can choose great and knowledgeable people we can follow if here already old or experience and old members he waim pick up the people to leaners leaders easy topics to understand and share unique topics and ideas to do together thanks

This is a very good publication, I have the same thought of being all colleagues, I believe that we are here to help each other, we are also to correct mistakes, to teach and educate certain significant aspects. 

We need to give support to each other so following those who you find there profile and topics really great and helpful can be your number one target because we all have a reason for been here so let focus on our goals

Nice idea but is not everyone that like to follow people, but sometimes it takes them to spend time to create a creative topic for the benefit of the forum,so try to follow people to get more knowledge and skills to be a able to create a topic own your own from your experience and understanding, thanks.

Hello dear forum mate.As the member of Same community we have to follow each other and become friends.we have to help each other to improve knowledge and mistakes.we have to follow those members who share good knowledge in their posts.so that we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies.

If you have useful posts, I will follow you because I will even like to always check your topic and what you post. So, it is all about making useful topics and posts that will make there members to be your friend. 

It is a nice post i am totally agree with you.i think it is  important also by comment each others post we can become friends.by doing this our knowledge will be increase.    

Hello my friend I am been following you from quite a time and we have not became the friends, what do you say we should talk like the friends and we should make use of the messages system of the forum.

My intentions in the forum are clear, I joined to increase my knowledge above anything else. My decision was based by 90% on this matter and only at 10% for the payment, but I can't deny that the payments were not a big role and that I read many good things about cryptotalk and yobit on this matter.

Edited by Nupeguy

I agree your point of view that we should follow each other and becomes friend because reason behind this that it is world best platform where one can earn as well as learn.This forum is like a family.So cooperate each other.