Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

I think it is a very good idea that friends follow and like each other, because when a friend makes a good post, we have the right to like it and when we do a post, it is done by other friends.  This will also make our friendship not because we like each other Friendship because he now shares a lot of good information that we like .That's why our friendship with each other grows .

• +3 1

Following each other keeps us supported mentally,it enhances our speed of work and mentality of positivity of doing work here.It also build up a good relation between the members here.We all are in a same platform of working.So it is our professionalism to follow each other and make a good vibe.

All people on this platform  are here only for one reason so we have to be a team.  Greatest and nicest post I have seen till now on this platform is yours my friend you have suggested a very good idea , we have to be team here and help each other specially newbies. 

I agree with you, we are one family in this forum. It is normal for us to become friends. We really help each other through the useful information and comments we provide and the topics that are published that contain useful information. We help each other when we give a good reputation to a member who writes a useful comment

• +2 1

Fellowship within the forum has to be fundamental in our journey through the platform, we must be humble and help others, so we will be great.  I wish you success and for all the members of cryptotalk

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right my friend, new user should fallow the senior member. it is good way to friendship. it is great opportunity for us to learn new things and  we should learn to each other.

You are right, we must make good friendships with each other to exchange experts, but at the same time we must beware of those bad people who may send us bad programs that may harm us.

Yes. This is very good thing now a days the world is very busy peoples are engaged in their works they can't have a single moment to spend that with friends so you are doing very good work so spread the message of friendship so i am following you now follow me too and we are friends from now

• +1 1

Allah's plans are better than us !

Yes it is not easy I think so don't worry yes we should share our problem I think so no doubt it is best thing that we should share the problem here. But I think following each other it is not easy.

• +1 1

This is a good suggestion to follow each other and understand our self and to be vigilant on how our forum will look good and beneficial to our self so that we can put good reputation to our good comment and we should not be self centered in time of rating each other.

Good suggestion mate if we can follow each other on this forum then we have to make our friends in whole world. Dear friend if we follow each other in this way we have to help each other by giving guideline to one another. So try to make more friends and learn from them. Best wishes for all 😊

• +1 1

yes you are right bro we can follow each other and become a friends because we can share different information with the help of useful post.

That's a nice idea.Every one wants that we made new friends from which we could share everything. We all work together.

• +2 1

It is good to follow people who are distinguished by their experience and present them with distinctive and useful topics, but I do not think that real friendships can be made in a virtual world and the main goal of it is to collect cryptocurrencies and learn about them.

This shows like he was doing the work but no one was interested to be his fan but been United will allowed us to receive notification when our friends makes post especially those experts that gives a quality post  and as well we can like them if the post is useful to 

I recommend that we have to not trust with unknown persons ! because they maybe are bad people and if they send us a bad programms they may steel all our information. people who are working to post good posts to benefit from them.

That was very informative topic, thank you for this.

Yes, I do follow members here that is consistently make a good quality contents because it will help me to gain more knowledge on them. But it is not necessarily to follow all member just to have a lot of friends here, we do follow them because we appreciate the post and we learn from them, and we will get notified if they posted a content.

• +3 1

You have given good intellect.If we follow others, we can gain knowledge from their posts which will help us to make useful posts.If we follow the person of our choice then we can gain some knowledge from him.

You actually have a nice point and with that this forum will be more like a home for us but the truth I'd that not everyone loves to make friends and some people are just here to earn an are not interested In any other activity 

Excuse me, but I think the essence of the forum is the exchange of technical information and expertise regarding cryptocurrencies, i.e. not to create handouts and intimate relationships.
For me, I'll follow who Ever sees posting only useful content.

This is genuine we should all cooperate and share the encounters we have with everybody so we can help each other in all issues identified with coding and get all the data we require by composing posts inside the segments of the gathering..

Hello dear how are you...? i hope you are good..you know that..if you want to earn by this forum.you have to Follow other  post and become friends.if you don' follow other comment.you can't earn from this site.so you should follow other comment.

We should always helps others especially newbies to make them feel comfortable in this forum so they can contribute well in this forum.Thus, we will be very useful because everyone will have good information or previous experiences so that beginners can learn more quickly. Also, we can follow old members who have a lot of experience.

Yes dear you are right. This platform is like a family and we should help each other. So we should follow each other because if follow with each other then we see the post of our followers and also which following us and give positive reputation on their useful post. And then if anyone need help then we should help them in proper way. As new membera need our help so we helps the new mmebers and tell them about this platform because on this platform every members have equal rights.

That will be good, members to be following each other which will bring more good relationship between members in the forum and bring international friendships between crypto users even outside the forum. 

• +1 1