Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

Yes people can be friends of each other by following them here . Most people are shy to trust someone or being as a friend . But some people are also there who are always in the seek of friends. If you like someone's post or comments if u impressed with someone's research you can follow them appreciate them in a good way .

On 4/14/2020 at 5:49 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, the users that I follow is someone makes a useful and meaningful content. We must support each other and give a good reputation. Happy posting!

I think this will against the rule of as you can not do thing by following and this platform is made to share information and data not use it like Facebook or Twitter.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

Yes, cooperation is a good thing, and we can be better by cooperating with each other and learning from each other is a good thing that must be done

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

Yes, we must be good friends in the forum, in order to cooperate in making ourselves successful and for the forum to succeed, we must cooperate strongly

Yes my friend true thing. We have to work together for the betterment of this forum. And as a part of this community it's our duty to solve all the problems related to the forum and members. So must support to each other to work hard and get reward from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree with you you have follow to each other and get more friend. Friends is very important for success and get feedback. Depend on you how post a creative topic and get more friends. Friends provide help for us

@Babubu609
You are right my dear friend.It is very important to buildup good relationship with each other.Specially for me as a new mamber  it is great opportunity to communicate with senior person like you. Thank you so much for your great idea.  

It's a very nice though but i don't think it's possible. Most of us here don't want friendship here they only here for improving their knowledge about crypto world and earning some satoshi. I also think we don't have to follow each other because there's no need. If we keep reading and learning in this platform, everything will be just fine.

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend. We as the fellow community members and crypto lovers should follow each other and react positively to each others posts. That way, we can promote an atmosphere of support here. Also, we should share the interesting things we discovered about crypto which can  help with our fellow cryptotalk members opportunities to earn more money. 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

One of the features of Cryptotalk Forum is to follow.  If we follow each other, we can learn a lot, we can understand a lot from his comments and we can cooperate with each other in different ways, so we should follow to know each other..

Nice idea mate, learning does not require any status, if we come together join hand and learn from each other we will achieve great things, so let's put aside whatever we have and learn something from each other, learning from someone will not decrease or break you it will only make you stronger.

Yes I have met many people through crypto talk and made many friends and talk with experienced members in the forum. I have to take my friend for introducing me to this platform. It has been a wonderful two months for me while being in the forum.

Yes, we should be friend with benefit, we should follow people who are more knowledged than us in the forum so that we can learn from them.

Yes, that's a good thing. We can interact with each other and work to make good friendships, and we can learn from each other

Right we should follow each other as a friend and help on another .In this we not only get notifications of our friends post but also give them good raputation.in this way we can support each other.

This is a good step towards a great and happy environment in a community of different people. In this way the people will interact and talk with each other as well as they will remain in contact with all the community members. This make the solution of the problems easy at cryptotalk platform. And this Idea will change the crypto as an office.

Yes, I support this idea. If we follow each other and become friends and everyone is one team, then we will like each other’s publications and we will all make good profits .. Then the fraudsters who are aware of negative reviews just to hurt us will not be able to influence us.

hello all 
it is well to make friend and follow each other but not randomly without reason
good topic and good word is which make friend 

It is very hard to think about friendship on cryptotalk community. Because it is way to earning and learning purpose and some porsen don't like this that grading you negative marked instead of positive grading. 

Yes dude if we follow each other. Seniors give useful instructions to the juniors and juniors follow them. Seniors must share their useful experiences so that new ones can also learn some good things in this way we can make this forum a better forum.

If you have useful posts, I will follow you because I will even like to always check your topic and what you post. So, it is all about making useful topics and posts that will make there members to be your friend

I thinknwe should follow the onlybperson whose content we like, that means if we  want to be a trader we should  follow  the person who is sharing posts regarding the trading.

I think it is difficult to make friends here. We are here to get knowledge and money. So we should follow that members who write the post which consists of good content. We should give like them and follow them to become successful. 

Dear mate, this platform is good place of information knowledge and information where experienced members gives their important suggestions and help us to solve the many problems which occur during our working. So, keep work together and follow each other by get information from their posts and follow them to expansion for the site.

New individuals are coming and every individual who has old individuals should support everybody, at that point everybody's employment gets simpler, it will be simpler, everybody can get things done and acquire great pay and push ahead well.