UPDATE 12 AUGUST: Earn 0.0023 BTC in three days! (ENDED) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

UPDATE 12 AUGUST: Earn 0.0023 BTC in three days! (ENDED)

Hi friends,

My dear beginners and all other members, after i wrote a topic for asking if giveaways are accepted here so that i can share small percent of my trading profit by asking simple questions and give rewards to all winners 10 - 20 every sunday,, Other members love the idea and others told me its good to wait for the admin to accept it. So, i came with other thing for anyone who will need! I can help you to trade just with 0.0051 BTC and earn profit 0.0023 for only three days. That means you will keep holding your bitcoins to wait for the price to rise but i will help you to grow them while you waiting. I trade bitcoins through localbitcoins i have an account there and i trade fiat money with MT5 through FBS Market.

You invest 0.0051

You get 0.0023

Total return 0.0074.... In three days!

Anyone who is interested.. Just send me a message through private message.

__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__

ENDED!

UPDATE: 12 AUGUST

Many members thought we were scammers but that's not true! I don't have a website or any crypto project, am just a P2P trader and i thought some members would need to earn extra money by supporting our daily trades on Local Bitcoins! But i can't change anybody's mind. You would just help to increase our trading volume and we share a little profit with you, only that... But now it's over!

Anyone who needs to buy bitcoins with paypal, you are welcome through LocalBitcoins! Verified accounts with good reviews and we are available 24/7 worldwide.

For small amount $10-960: Shegames
For large amount $1000-2200: ngortan

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

My dear beginners and all other members, after i wrote a topic for asking if giveaways are accepted here so that i can share small percent of my trading profit by asking simple questions and give rewards to all winners 10 - 20 every sunday,, Other members love the idea and others told me its good to wait for the admin to accept it. So, i came with other thing for anyone who will need! I can help you to trade just with 0.0051 BTC and earn profit 0.0023 for only three days. That means you will keep holding your bitcoins to wait for the price to rise but i will help you to grow them while you waiting. I trade bitcoins through localbitcoins i have an account there and i trade fiat money with MT5 through FBS Market.

You invest 0.0051

You get 0.0023

That's great my friend. I understand that you will take some of our Bitcoins and invest using them, right?

Brother no offence, but how can we know if you are legit and no scammer?

Another thing, can we invest more with you in order to get more profit?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Are you talking about a giveaway or an investment opportunity ? If you are talking about earning through trading then I suspect it to be a scam because you cannot be sure that the investment will provide profit in three days as the price might fall or not rise so much at all.

468x60-3.png

Investing has been of great benefit to you. I hope I will also benefit from following the rules like yours. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful post.

24 minutes ago, Binjit said:

I have been trading for a long time and i have earn good profit, i can't do bad things from this forum because i like being her, though i earn good from my trading but still i have time for posting here! You will send to me and i will trade for you, there is a whatsapp group that i have created for all members who need it.

28 minutes ago, Dmasked said:

Are you talking about a giveaway or an investment opportunity ? If you are talking about earning through trading then I suspect it to be a scam because you cannot be sure that the investment will provide profit in three days as the price might fall or not rise so much at all.

I am talking about investing and i am good member here in the forum bro you can even look at my profile or at the leaderboad.. Not everything concerning with investments its a scam, others are opportunities. I can't do scam issues bro.

16 minutes ago, nayon89 said:

Is this really possible? Is this a legit site? Is it trusted site? Is there any risk ? Please tell us in details. Many of us can be pleased if you tell us in details.Thanks for your topic.

You are welcome, this is not a site but its me myself. I just wan't to help some members here to trade for them so that they can earn good profit, you can find me at localbitcoins by the name calvinpriva if you have any doubts! But its legit and no one will regret because am a trusted member here and i love the forum.

16 minutes ago, Qpella said:

That's a very good idea.it is nice but its not a giveaway,its an investment in which a person get 0.0023 return in 3 days.for people to trust you and invest why not show the platform proff of earnings.

This is not a site bro, i will trade for you.. there is no anysite that will earn you a profit of 0.0023 in three days for only 0.005 ....its hard to believe but wait the testimonial for any member who will dare to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

31 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

Bro, this is good but how can we trust you? We know you are a good member here and respect with good posts but there are scammers too. Please tell us how we can trust you?!

There is a whatsapp group for any member who will invest, just dare to try and you will thanks me. I can't do scam actions here because i love this forum and thats why i have good achievents and you can even look at my profile or at the leaderbod.

42 minutes ago, Cammer said:

That's great my friend. I understand that you will take some of our Bitcoins and invest using them, right?

Hello brother, i just need to help few members who will believe me to earn profit from my tradings. I am a trusted member here in the forum and i can't steal anyones money because i earn money from my tradings. You can't invest more than that because we are just starting maybe later we can increase amount.

52 minutes ago, Tawhid03 said:

Yes it is good option to make the forum special. I think it is the option need to discusse with the forum admin.There also investment is good but i lost my many money by invest.So afraid with invest.

Don't worry, am not a scammer because i was here at the forum for a long time and i am a trusted member. You are welcome if you will believe me and i will help to recover your losts.

Wait, this isn't a giveaway, this is an investment. Sorry mate but i get these opportunities all the time, and even best traders aren't going to guarantee profits as they know there are risks involved.

I would think again if i were you as your account credibility will get destroyed if you make one mistake in this.

• +2 1

Good investment there as of the time and how much you generated from such, as basically every one will ask if it's real, as you haven't showed the transaction history bon your wallet in seeing whether you sent 0.005 btc as to gain some knowledge about the trading which you did

hell yeah that is a nice offer,but the only question is that can we trust you.and any payment.these two thing then i will be very happy to invest

My dear friend your suggestion is very good I appreciate it but there are many scammers they deceive us by giving different offers. But you are working in this forum. Everyone's wants safty. How can a new person trust on you...?

23 minutes ago, Cammer said:

A wonderful response, brother, because everyone says I do this and take profit, and most of them are fraudsters who want to steal others ’accounts, may be honest and may be fraudulent, let's check it out by asking via a post for supervisors who may answer us so we all want to make a profit.

So basically the whole cycle is that you will be taking our bitcoins and you will be investing it there in several projects and you will give us a return accordingly if I'm right. I think that its a great deal. I would surely see for this in near future.

It is positive to earn within three days only 0.0023 PTC, but unfortunately I do not have enough money to invest and when this amount is available I can contact you knowing that my investment experience is bad and lost my money

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hello brother, i just need to help few members who will believe me to earn profit from my tradings. I am a trusted member here in the forum and i can't steal anyones money because i earn money from my tradings. You can't invest more than that because we are just starting maybe later we can increase amount.

But brother, you said this was a giveaway not an investment!

Also, what makes you so sure that you will succeed in the trade? And what are your benefits from this?

Thank you!

• +1 1

Who are you? Of all the above, nothing can be a guarantee.

What's more, your offer is like perfectmoney loan fraud... 

Moreover, your offer is very similar to fraud as with the credit exchange on the PerfectMoney platform.

hello my friend i see this thing is strange because you must trade with leverage to make this profits like you say not just normal buy and sell

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

You invest 0.0051

You get 0.0023

That's great mate to hear about your offer it's a good idea that can help many of us to raise a good amount of income from the trades you will carry out on our behalf and I'm looking forward to get in touch with you.

Your offer is good,but,nowadays its hard to trust anyone especially those people we haven't met or see. Just hoping your not one of those scammers,and for those who will get interested in this kind of offer,think hard first,wrong decision can also lead you to nothing.

5 hours ago, Cammer said:

But brother, you said this was a giveaway not an investment!

Also, what makes you so sure that you will succeed in the trade? And what are your benefits from this?

Thank you!

Actually there are still many questions in my head about what he informed. it's like responsibility in giving an explanation. but I think cryptotalk is better because in a day it has been proven to produce 0.0003 btc.

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

You invest 0.0051

You get 0.0023

Investment is one of the best opportunity in crypto currency that we could do because it can give us huge amount of money in short term and on long term investment. We just need to do hard work in crypto to gain huge amount of money here. 

Thank you my friend for trying to help us but I did not understand the profit method is it a site or platform and can we trust this way did not mention any additional details please help my friend

Thank you for sharing that but I am so scared and hesitant when it comes to investments because there are so many scammers out there anyways that is good source of income.