Do Not Do This! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Do Not Do This!

Thanks for the warning. We really have to be wiser now than those scammers,as we are getting more innovated scammers are also growing and no one can stop them as long as there are victims and fall for them 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this information and really we must take care of scammers. Before clicking one link, which you don't know. It can be really terrible for you. 

On 4/14/2020 at 1:30 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right specialy  we should  be careful  about  clicking  on the email because number  of scammers  use this method.  We should  also be careful  by replying  to telgram messages.

Indeed, as you above mentioned Scammers use really every method to steal our information, coins. More than that we must be careful about that, by clicking any link your account can be stolen. 

• +1 1

Well, don't find some earning platform on telegram because 100% sure that there has no legit or paying platforms there and participating ln it is just a waste of time. Happy posting.

• +1 1

Indeed before yesterday I had a computer hack after trying to download a game in order to pass the time but luckily I have experience getting rid of viruses, thank you.

The possible reason I found that the number of increasing scammers are due the peoples finding for shortcuts. But I will say if this scammer use their brain in right way then we can have a great development in crypto 

• +1 1

Yeah i totally agree with you mate. The  number of spammers and low quality posters are increasing day by day and they are really very suspicious with their activities and work they are always in a opportunity to hack or spam a member.

• +1 1

Most of the times,this scammers do this type of acts by contacting and the best aspect which I've seen is that, they don't have a verified numbers as it's basically just blank. As this can kind of give arguments if it's actually real or false

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 12:37 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

That's right we should avoid clicking unfamiliar links and we should avoid getting scam by those who have a bad intentions into our account or coins. 

Be wise always don't let them fool you. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/14/2020 at 12:37 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

Thank you for the information. I have also experience lots of spam emails coming from unknown people saying that i won BTC but i never join any competition. So i ignore this emails because my friend experience scam by opening a mail so that the hacker will able to inject scripts to get important information in his device. 

• +1 1

i generally ignore any message or email from someone who i've never seen before, and even if i open it and read it i never open links directly, if i'm interested i search for the project myself

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

We all need to have a lot of spam links out now. We need to be careful of those links. I will always understand and click on the links. If we can save ourselves, we can save our wallet

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Anwyll Axel said:

You can't do anything if you get scammed so it's better to not open those unknown or suspicious links and emails and put yourself in problem. 

Indeed, there is not solution to solve this problem, if you get any scammed. But it is the best, if you realize that it looks like as scammed, don't open suspicious links or as you said emails. It is really huge problem. 

• +1 1

One has to be careful with suspicious email link some hackers will send you link and they will request you to enter a link and they will promise you fake promise

29 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

Thanks for the warning mate. There are many scammers on the internet and they need to earn money easily from us. They use different methods including this method for sending us fake offers through emails.

Indeed it is so terrible for beginners, that is why they fall into scammed so easily and maybe by the post they can learn a lot about scammers. It is disadvantage of the internet, with internet scammers improve also. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend they will try their best to scam others but you should be always aware of this things never trust anyone not click on any links and specially from telegram members

On 5/18/2020 at 2:58 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

Thank you for the information. I have also experience lots of spam emails coming from unknown people saying that i won BTC but i never join any competition. So i ignore this emails because my friend experience scam by opening a mail so that the hacker will able to inject scripts to get important information in his device. 

I get a lot of scam messages because I am a member in a lot of telegram groups. The only thing I do is report and block the scammer.

The links that scammers send are specifically designed to steal the information that you have on your system because they make use of malware and some even have ransomware. In order to keep yourself safe from this what i do is that i have an antivirus and a web-based antivirus, which help me with sites that can be harmful. Thank you for giving us this warning and i think that it is important for everyone to be safe and be cautious online.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No for now i never , yes i take many scam msg but i don’t trust them and i don’t do nothing , i think why i never , because i have a small knowledge about protecting my self , so i m really careful about any step i have to do , this is the only way to be safe.

• +1 1

There are less threat in telegram and Mails but what im worried about is people who random send messages to you and then asking for help then suddenly they became aggressive about it demanding money.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Since I do not tend to be a social figure, this helps me to ignore the majority of messages and not respond to them, and this is the right decision to avoid deception.

Life is great and enjoy it

In this time every people have to be more careful and active towards any link for mail or any offer from unknown person we are getting so much of fake emails about offers and even in social platforms we are getting so much of exciting offers that in reality is a trap and the people who are not knowing about this platform then by seeing this offer they will be attracted towards them and finally they are in trap.

• +1 1

Really there are a lot of phishing sites that I would never advise anyone to do.
Therefore, before being drawn to any of these sites you can consult the members of this forum, I think they will advise you.

And me too have received aspam emails 

But I did not opened it to save my account from 

Hacking so every one have to be attention

51 minutes ago, Maliyekkal said:

As the scammers and scam posts are on the rise we members should be aware and alert on this cruel activities done by them and we should stay united to fight and remove them for the cryptoworld .

You are right about this mate. Scammers are increasing day by day and we should have more awareness from these people who want to steal our money and information. 

• +1 1