Do Not Do This! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Do Not Do This!

On 4/13/2020 at 10:22 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

Thankyou for spreading awareness to everyone of us. Definitely, we must be really careful and alert about such span messages and links. They can actually affect our account and loose our money. Luckily, till now I haven't faced such things and I am being really alert about such activities. Online sites are really dangerous these days. Strangers and strange links cannot be trusted. 

• +2 1

good information, if we must be careful with pirates and scammers online since there are many ways that they hack or scam you

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 10:20 AM, Jahida 67 said:

Yes friend you are right I have seen my friend so there are many people who send link to our gmail who click on the link copy our details then we have to be careful here.

Email is also one way of scammers to fool you, if they send you link then you better be careful with it, some links that they may send consists of advertisement with the virus that may harm your device. Always assess the situation and think that scammers are always there trying to steal money from you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks mate for the information, that has been a way scammers take to scam people ,they send link and when we click on it we easily get scammed, please members of this great forum don't click on an unknown link as it is very bad and can cause us lot of harm

Thank you so much my friend for sharing this advice with us. It helps us to get rid of the scammers defeat. Actually I agree with you too therecare so many messages we will get through the telegram especially links but the only thing we need to do is avoid these messages you can be safe in this forum. 

Yes. Actually scammers don't give up they make use of any slight opportunity they see . Just get you down  

Since de don't give up we should be vigilant and extra careful with Ll random links. Find the source before clicking any link thanks you 

Thanks friend for the advice, I will take it into account and try for now, no mail has arrived or anything like that, luckily but I will be alert for doubts that something arrives.

Thank you for this information mate and the update on their new move we will see to it that we be so careful to avoid being scammed.

Thank you for this reminder! 

This is very important for each and everyone. I might have received some spam emails too. We live in 21st century where everything is becoming digital..not everyone is trustful! I must say this platform has helped me so much in this pandemic. I'm having so much fun here and I keep reading posts ..they are very helpful just like this one!

You're right my friend , telegram is full of scammers and i really hate that most of the time they're trying to start conversation like we're friend amd if you talk to them couple days, they're giving you same link and said this is a great platform to earn money etc. We all need to be very carefull in telegram. Also there's a lot of spam emails but that's why we have a spam folder in our email.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post this is really helpful for us you say right my friend there are many scammers on telegram . We should must be careful when we deal with new sites . 

• +2 1

Hey there friend. You are absolutely right. After Uniswap's UNI airdrop , a lot of fake airdrop campaigns have started to appear. They are usually scams pretending you to give some free crypto and when you try to withdraw it, they require you to pay a small fee for check issues but if you send it , it's gone. You will neither get your coins or paid money back. They are usually telegram bots so if you want to pursue an airdrop, don't forget to make a research about it on the net. There are decent projects, too but they are very seldom to come by. Have a nice evening.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

A debt of gratitude is in order for the guidance mate however I have seen comparative themes ordinarily up until this point and continually posting a similar remark, never trust obscure sends and read rules,scammers consistently exist.

Yeah you are right.I have seen many spammers wondering here in the forum and sharing fake links.So I request that we all should be unite and report to this spammers.So that they can get ban.And we can make the forum clean

• +5 1

Everyone be aware from scammers.Recently i have seen some send me some links on my Gmail account.I am always avoid this spam messages.So everyone should avoid this spam messages.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

Yeah we should be aware of scammers they are very genius they can hack your account from your little information so don't give them any information and don't open any kind of Link. Because they often send attractive Links.

Thanks for sharing advice information with us. Now I'll remain alert from these scammers. These scammers always show their trust but they are not trusted. To avoid we should not click on any useless links and should ignore or block emails. I also received email two times from these scammers but i didn't give any response and blocked them.

Thank you, my friend, for the advice. Actually, I am very careful about these frauds and we must all be careful not to fall into the trap, and when any of us is exposed to such fraud, everyone should know and report the person who did that so that everyone avoids it.

OK. It's better not to do what is not right. So we should do what we have to do. We don't have to deal with all kinds of problems.

Thank you, my friend, for this alert, that your subject has really alerted me, I have benefited from you a lot, thank you very much, we really hope not to make such a mistake, that the crooks are many, please do not fall into their hands. 

• +5 1

Thanks for your suggestion mate. I recieved a message some days before you have won 15000$ click at this link to achieve this reward. 

And I do not open and avoid it. 

Now a days there are several links that can damage ypur account so avoid opening these links that can harm you. 

• +3 1

It should also be noted that cryptocurrencies with a fraudulent project many fall victim to this fraud, the White Paper of the project must be read and ascertain its credibility

Sometimes I usually think it's people that are been scammed that are always wanting to get scammed, if you look at it in a different way- why will someone just send you a link and you just go ahead to open the link and the most funniest of them all is even entering your most sensitive details in the link because you were promised money, always make confirmation before you enter your information in any link whatsoever.

First you should post 100 and after that all your ensured post will be paid for 1000 satoshi, and you can guarantee it all in yobit stage, interface your cryptotalk account and there you go mate.

Indeed no uncertainty as crypto world is getting ubiquity the defrauding is likewise expanding, Tricksters are designing numerous strategies to trick,So we should be cautious about these fake things  and we need the report thm thanks for this advice.