Steps before buying any currency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Steps before buying any currency

Thanks for your advice, my friend, that your words are 100% correct. We must beware of buying currencies that are not on the site and we must know the draft of each currency before purchasing.

• +4 1

Newbies here, make the same mistakes again and again while buying the new cryptocurrencies from the markets.I advise you not to buy the new or dead cryptocurrencies from the market which can not be sold to get the benefits.  

13 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

Yes exactly before purchasing any currency or investing in any of the cryptocoin you need to ensure that such coin is existing in coinmarketcap and it's not a spam and then you need to check the price and its history that in earlier times those coins have given profit or not.

You have to always check coinmarketcap to see detailed information about their coin like their telegram channel address and twitter and the information about the amount of supply that is in circulation and the total supply and after that you can decide to invest in that or not.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:05 AM, Majeshi said:

Thats good and its a good idea because there are many fake crypto coins but the good thing is that there are some platforms that will help us to discover the legit coins and fake coins.

Just don't buy new coins with out doing some background check because most of them are scam or not legit. 

Much better to buy coins which are trusted by many people in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/13/2020 at 9:43 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
First, before purchasing any currency, you must ensure that the currency exists on the Queen Market Cap website
Secondly, try to read the goal behind the currency, visit its communication sites and find out when they published their last post and do they have future plans for their currency?
Third, consult with friends and try to monitor the currency well before making the purchase decision so that you do not fall victim to any counterfeit currency
Fourth, wait for the right time to buy to be able to make the most profit
My best wishes for success

Thank you my friend for these important advice
I think that if we want to buy an unknown cryptocurrency, we must study the matter extensively before we make the decision in order not to lose our money.

Whenever I buy currency I buy it from the Yobit platform or through some telegram channels. Because both of the ways are safe I guess. But analysis of the price of a currency is very important in this matter. So I hope that a user must always research about the currency status before buying it. Because maybe that could bring him some good luck and also some good investment knowledge. 

I never buy any coin that i really dont know ,the most famous coins are knowing by every one ,And now there is many way to buy by credit card or any other way it's easy than the begging  

These are very important steps that everyone must follow before buying a currency but I would also like to add that you should try to buy a currency at a time when the price of that currency is changing or when the currency is volatile.

buying a new currency you need to make a lot of research, or else you may fall into the trap of buying a dead currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

this is without a doubt a high quality recommendation you've got given here, if humans comply with the very first step you mentioned about getting records if the currency or coin definitely exist within the crypto market firt before buying it'll help move an extended way in saving them from losses, as alot of humans usually fall for getting cheap new currencies and letter located out that they dont exist even.

I agree with you on everything you said. To avoid losing your money or making a losing deal, try to take a look around the currency you're trying to invest in. Search for its latest projects and track the evidence and what it achieved in the foregoing, is there a regression or is there a development. Adopt a strategy that relaxes your work

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Steps which you have listed are so important and in my mind if we want to make good profit from our investments, we must follow these steps. Maybe it can reduce the risk.

Lots of thanks mate.It was a much useful post for anyone.Because i have seen many people who buy any crypto currency without having proper knowlede about that.And you are right that coinmarketcap can help him in this a lot.He also should discuss with a experienced person before buying any coin.

Edited by Jami273

On 4/14/2020 at 12:05 AM, Majeshi said:

Thats good and its a good idea because there are many fake crypto coins but the good thing is that there are some platforms that will help us to discover the legit coins and fake coins.

Just invest in some famous coin than investing in new born coins for you to avoid getting scam by those who are doing bad things in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Lestning to this tips before we bought any Crypot currency is very important to not fall in Crypto currencies scams currency because we may lose all our money ! I thonk we have to know about it's volume on the platform

It must be ensured that this currency is available on the most popular trading platforms such as Binance, Yobit, Coinbase and not to trust any currency completely dependent on airdrops and telegram robots because it is mostly a fraudulent currency and should not be purchased

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the reminder my friend but still many people fall victim especially newbies because they don't have much idea about the right coins to purchase for good profit. I have this to add always make sure a coins have high volume in the market before you buy if not you may likely loss.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
First, before purchasing any currency, you must ensure that the currency exists on the Queen Market Cap website
Secondly, try to read the goal behind the currency, visit its communication sites and find out when they published their last post and do they have future plans for their currency?
Third, consult with friends and try to monitor the currency well before making the purchase decision so that you do not fall victim to any counterfeit currency

Yeah its good idea to take before doing an taking any desitions, but even we check the coins existans we also have to see the coin price table were it will go, some cioins will dope after some times, and some coins stay stagnant they don't increase, so its better to take a tie and make research about it.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:10 AM, Rinku Das said:

Yes your words are totally right. Sometimes we buy some new coins for stock it to get more benefits from it. But we don't check the coins or currencies perfectly. For this reason sometime we lost our money for fake coins.

My advice for that it's much better to buy top coins so you can make sure that your coins is legit. 

Avoid buying new born coins so you can avoid unexpected lost. 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

Yes  these are the ways to be followed before deciding to buy a digital currency so that ylone will not end up buying what will not last long.

Buying a crypto is a very hard task, as much as it may seem simple, because there are many fraudulent coins that are out there and as a result it is hard to decide if the coin you have has a future or not. I think that the point here in this topic where you should read up about the future of the coin and its goals, is good in making decision, however recent scam coins are also able to create very convincing future prospects in the crypto world and this is able to convince users to buy their coin. I think the best thing to do for a coin is to monitor its market and to make decision from there.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This will be helpful to everyone to avoid scam coins or losses to your funds. Before buying crypto you should make sure that it has value in the market and known in the cryptoworld. Better to choose the popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin,etherium,ripple and litecoin. This coins have potential to have a great value in the future specially right know bitcoin has great value.

before buying any currency I always check it's partner First , then I check it's ICO and ieo list . this video is good if coin is listed on coingecko or in coinmarketcap . A good coin always list on good exchanges .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is necessary to verify the currency and to conduct a good research and review before you buy that currency in order to avoid the loss and the currencies that die.
  Shortly after its appearance

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/31/2020 at 3:07 AM, MrGox said:

Steps which you have listed are so important and in my mind if we want to make good profit from our investments, we must follow these steps. Maybe it can reduce the risk.

yes that's true before buying any cryptocurrency we have to learn about cryptocurrency because these days so many fake cryptocurrency or similar name cryptocurrency available in the market so we should check on coinmarketcap and coingecko