The Importance Of The Save Function - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

1 minute ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

This information is really helpful. The saving function has helped me a lot especially if I have a bad internet connection or if I pressed a wrong button that made me get out of my post. With this function, I won't lose anything I wrote before. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Sometimes I store the response in the draft so that you cannot either modify it again or that the internet is weak and this is a really good feature in the forum and you can also save more than one draft in more than one topic

Yeah, it is programmed I think and it is very useful. Clicking on the submit reply button first saves the post before submitting in case of interruption maybe due to internet or some other things. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah, it is programmed I think and it is very useful. Clicking on the submit reply button first saves the post before submitting in case of interruption maybe due to internet or some other things. 

It actually saves before you click on the submit button or even you don't click it at all. Every word you write will be saved in the editor in case any interruption occurs .

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

It's basically not the save function is it's more of a draft text storage as basically having to leave the page if you already written texts, are just stored there as per the users up as this saved texts are not being shared amongst others users on the same section of the draft like feature

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, kipara said:

Of course this function is really usefully, but its looks like it is not officially because sometimes the phone can shut down suddenly, and when you turn it on again, you may found your post saved in draft, and sometimes it cannot be saved.

I haven't actually faced any unsaved posts after a device shut down before. However, you might be right because sometimes the editor doesn't catch up with your writings and some of them will be lost.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

oh yes my friend this is one very most important feture i love about the crypto talk forum site, it save your post conten on the go as you type, and in any case you have an internet connection failure after the page reloads you post contents are restored

Yes I really agree with you, sometimes I accidentally close the tab and thankfully it restores my initial content. Thanks to cryptotalk that kind of button exists here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

Yes I agree with you many times by accidentally writing content after it is clicked and then when it comes to residential, you can see which one is still there so I like this system.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information. It is a really great feature especially for those who suffer from poor internet. You do not need to rewrite your post again and waste time when the internet is interrupted.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

yes ..save option is very usefull in the case when we face some intenet issues..once we get a good quality of Internet then it will automatically restore4 our type text.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It's nice information you have shared over there about the saving feature and I would like to learn how I can start using it too thanks.

• +1 2

10 hours ago, Readmm said:

That’s why I love those sites or programs where this function works, so it’s very unpleasant when all the long work just disappears due to an error.

The work we have done can disappear because of one mistake. I am also very worried about that, with this topic I become more careful when doing something on the site.

• +2 1

You are right  if our concentration  go away  or we go away some where for somewhere sometimes  our computer  is off when we turn on our pc we can find  our post  that we have not post till. Or not write completely. 

• +1 2

In my knowledge, If you lose your internet connection while writing a post then it is auto saved in the editor. Atleast that is what I have experienced till now. When I lose network or mistakenly visit other sites Cryptotalk saves my comments in drafts until i open the topic again. Its quite reassuring. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60-3.png

You are right. I love the draft feature to save blogs if the Internet suddenly cuts off because when we return to the site we will find the post where we can use it again without any problems

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah,the auto recovery features in this forum are really great,it helps us get back what we have written when unexpected things happen. It only proved that the development team of this forum are really amazing.

• +1 1

I think you were great information to share with us but I want to ask you to help us by elaborating this topic as this is the problem with many people across the country that internet connection is not good all across so if you will elaborately give this information than that might help people at large

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think i have it already. Because when i posting something and my browser if goes off and when i open it i found my post there without any change. 

• +1 2

The future which you are telling is very good. Because last time I lost my internet connection and I was worried  about my post. I thought my  post is deleted but I was wrong.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Crypto talk forum provide this save feature is really amazing, because we write all post and when we tap submit button and unfortunately comes any calk are data connection disconnect then this feature save our comment, when back then this we can't write and time also Save's.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

On 4/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

That's right I also tried that and when I have a very slow internet connection then it still saved. 

Then once my internet back it still there and all I need to do is to press submit reply. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, your words are correct, the save function in this forum is useful and excellent in case the internet connection is interrupted or the device turns off suddenly, you will find everything you wrote is saved

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

Wow this is good function of crypto talk forum when we write our posts and sometimes our post not completed due to internet connection and when we goes on same sections and same posts then our written text of that are appeared on our screen good feature for us. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1