The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Most of the time I use Microsoft browser so its important to work with it, so we need to follow the right structure to it, its important we use a browser that saves your work , that is really important, we need to follow everything in the right perspective we need to build  a good system and the Microsoft browser saves everything automatically even when you lose power, when you are back on , you will continue from when you stopped

• +3 1

Most people get confused when they first saw a question but with the save box I think I will guide on how to answer your question and know what the post is all about

It's a really cool feature!
It saves what you wrote and does not waste your effort!
I am suffering from permanent internet interruption due to a Wi-Fi error in my home.
And that this function keeps my work for me and this is what makes me very happy!

Yes, the auto recovery features in this forum are great, it just proves that the development team of this forum is really amazing.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

Hello friend, it is true that a function to save the continido that you are developing is very important because difficult problems can arise and you will lose the work that you are developing, hopefully it will be implemented...

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate you are right. It is also a good thing of this forum that your written words even a single been saved here till you have post it. It is very useful for weak Internet as you are writing or replying to a topic, suddenly lost your internet or click any new tab will move you to the forward to the next page, so when you go back to your replying page, You will find that it has been saved what you have typed for reply.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The save function has helped me a lot  because I always have poor internet connection too or sometimes I do mistakenly press wrong buttons that get me out of my post but with this function, I don't lose what I've written already.

• +1 2

this is right due to the fact if our machine or device shutdown then we can continue our comment in which we've got stopped before, so this feature is useful for lots contributors and we advantage about it.

I have discovered this element valuable and accommodating as it helped me to recuperate my composed data when my web association became insecure so I might want to thank the administrators for adding this element.

Yes, the save function is very useful in case the internet connection is interrupted. We don't need to rewrite the comments

Yes this is correct. This is a very useful and unique feature. Sometimes i face the same problems, my internet connection goes down and after recovering my internet connection i can resume my post form where i have left. This is a cool feature which helped me a lot.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

I see ehat you're talking about. Yes, that function is very useful because your comment will remain on the textbox even if you refresh your browser. The goal of this function is not to waste our comment for the forum. Sorry I'm not really good at English, hope you get my point.

Actually this is a very good plan but I think the safe work function already exists because if after typing something and you tried posting but the internet is bad when you reload what you've typed still remains there although it's not actually a perfectly working save function but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This information is really helpful for me because I have internet connectivity problem but I hope this information can help me alot to save my post .

Yes, thank you for reminding us. Saving our work is very important for emergency purposes. Because its so frustrating if our worked get rd or vanished in just a blink in the eye. Like me who are so lazy doing or writing same things again, that is why saving is my work is very important. 

Yes I believed you it help us a lot too save our work time too time because sometimes we use too have interrupt of internet connection or if your device gat off 

Yes guys this save function is very useful it will helps you to recover  your comment when you tab get close due to mistakes or due to any other network issues

Hi friend, you share a useful information in this post and your post deserve a good reputation. You are right if you type your post on the writing page and due to slow internet and internet loss your comment can,t upload. But the post you write on the page is save, just stable your internet connection and click on "submit reply". Your post will be upload on this forum.

• +1 1

Yes I have loved this feature it's automatically save your post even you close the page your discuss is still here it's very useful as you say for members with low connection and need to save her works 

@Cammer  Very useful information sir. I also observed this feature of this great platform. It's a big opportunity for us and for some busy people. Some time during writing the post i minimize the dashboard due to some personal work but when i open it again it save my comment and i can start my writing from the last point. So it is appreciate able. 

The "Save Function" is such a good help and it has been a source of relief for our context writing, especially when there is a form of low battery or Internet disruption, with the Save Function,  you can easily still come back to where you stopped in order to continue with your content writing rather than starting all over again from the beginning . 

Yes I really agree with you, sometimes I accidentally close the tab and thankfully it restores my original content.  Thanks to Cryptocal the kind of button that exists here.This is one of my favorite favorites of the CryptoTalk forum site, it saves your post content as you type it, and in any case your internet connection fails after you reload the contents of your post.

yes of course,I agree with you many times by accidentally writing content after clicking and then in the case of residential you can see which one is still there so I like this system.

• +3 1

yes i agree to this mate, this idea is great that in help of save function to this cryptotalk forum we can easily save the most informative and useful posts to review and make reply on it and like mentioned here it will a ideal way to save if there's a internet connection conflicts.

• +1 1

I am also a beginner and i don't know about this function and many peoples comments on top and share their experience

I am also a beginner and i don't know about this function and many peoples comments on top and share their experience