Trust wallet is hacked - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 8/10/2020 at 4:17 AM, Myummi said:

Trust wallet isn't always hack dude accept as true with wallet is good and to be depended

Yes I may agree with you I haven't learn of anyone that complains of been hacked with the trust wallet except if the wallet is hacked due to hack of the device in general.

It is really sad to hear you lost your funds, maybe there are some hackers who attacked your account because three times is not a normal thing. You can just report this problem to Trust wallet client support team so that they can help you.

• +1 2

I actually have not faced such issue and never heard of it before, I think you must have shared yiur orivate information with someone who steal yiur money.  And tere is no way to recover that amount.

• +1 1

Sure you would have given certain permission to some websites or you may have downloaded the app from s third party service which has already embedded virus in it. And that's the reason for your account being compromised.

If this is happening several times I recommend you to backup your important files and do reset the device once. So that everything gets clear and your device is back to normal. And use good antivirus software next time and be more careful while giving permission to certain apps and websites.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is very sad to hear that you have lost your funds on multiple occasions. Perhaps there has been a leak of your private key and this has allowed a hacker to access and withdraw your funds. I would recommend that if this is happening that you should rather consider switching to a different wallet with a better security system for your funds to avoid losing nay more crypto in the future. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Without specifics stated in the post, the most likely scenario is user error.  Perhaps the app memory was cleared and the user created a new wallet.  Perhaps it switched which generated address it was looking at (that's actually rather complicated and apps don't let you browse through all of your generated addresses).

The first place to look is at the blockchain explorer to see if the coins actually moved.  If the address in the app shows that it never had coins, that's a clear indicator that it's not showing you the right address and can help with what to look into next.

• +3 1

That's why in choosing wallets is very important. I'm using a wallet that was legalized in our country. And so far I did not lose any of my funds and hopefully I will not experience of what you encountered.

unnamed.png

• +4 1

Well, i didn't encounter this kind of news about trust wallet, trust wallet is having a good security to avoid being bypass by the hackers, i think this is just a fake news mate.

• +2 1

On 8/12/2020 at 10:19 AM, Abuyaman said:

Maybe you shared your wallet information in some wrong domain web and that's how your account got hacked. So try to make another wallet. And secure it with strong verification. I have been using a trust wallet and I never faced this kinds of problems ever.

Many wallet information is not even needed, only seed phrase can be used to stealing from someone, also private key of a particular coin can be used by attackers. This can be safe carelessly somewhere or hackers use malware to know it from the victim's device. 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine?

I own trust wallet for a longtime and have never had a problem with it. You just have to memorize the recovery words and never give them to anyone. Take care to store your information in a safe place so that your wallet contents are not stolen.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

You just have to memorize the recovery words and never give them to anyone.

I don't think is easy to memorize it. I will suggest writing it in somewhere safe. Because the risk/disadvantage of memorizing it without saving it somewhere else is dangerous because when you are concious or at a comer you can't get to recover that phrase due to pains but when you write it down it is good.

On 8/11/2020 at 3:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes I may agree with you I haven't learn of anyone that complains of been hacked with the trust wallet except if the wallet is hacked due to hack of the device in general.

Normally, trust wallet is not hacked, there is not vulnerability in trust wallet that can support any had for now and I do not think it can be in the future. The wallet would have been compromised through private key or seed phrase revealing to hackers. Or other wise would have been malware. 

17 minutes ago, DiamondBit said:

The wallet would have been compromised through private key or seed phrase revealing to hackers. Or other wise would have been malware

That is true I later realized that the fault might be from my system and some hackers were able to crack my private key to get access to it during some participation in a scam airdrop.

Sorry for the hard lock but I haven't heard any news that they have officially hacked trust wallet. I think it is only you alone that is having this challenge. Maybe you have mistakenly share your private key with someone else that is why they normally hacked your fund. I suggest you should deposits your coins in exchanges because they have higher security than online wallets.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Really i don't know that trust wallet is hijacked. Because i dont see any news about trust wallet. If anyone account hijacked may be and it is possible but seriously i don't know. I think it is not easy for hijacked. It is my personal opinion.

37 minutes ago, Mostakim694 said:

I think trust wallet best for eth coin.

There are many cryptocurrencies trust that trust wallet is supporting, and not only best for ether. It is good for all coins it is supporting. The wallet is owned by binance which means it will be best for BUSD and BNB. Although, just assuming, the wallet is good for all the cryptocurrencies  it is supporting. 

Man thats really sad!! I didn't get any news about the trust wallet got hacked. Maybe only your wallet got hacked. But still brother do let the admistration know about this problem maybe they can help. And also thats why i suggest people to store their crypto currency in the hardware wallets. I know its little costly but it is worth the price. And there is no chamce of hacks in the hardware wallets.

• +2 1

On 13.04.2020 at 11:08, Babubu609 said:

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine?

did you solve this problem? it's very pity

On 4/13/2020 at 6:28 AM, Lover840 said:

I don't see any news regarding trust wallet officially hacked. Maybe it's just your particular account which is hacked. Because there is no official news if entire trust wallet platform is hacked. 

you should use 2fa auth apps.

I never faced this kind of problems and i also think this is not trust wallet hack it is ur individual account hack.  I am also.using trust wallet for years but never experienced like this and also never heared. And there is also no official announcement from trust wallet also if there wallet is hacked or not.  

Which wallets do you think are best for selling, buying, storing and sending cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

On 13/4/2020 at 4:08, Babubu609 said:

No sé si soy el único que tiene este problema. Perdí mis fondos de mi billetera fiduciaria tres veces. Por favor, ¿hay alguien que tenga el mismo problema que el mío?

I have heard that trust wallet has a good reputation, I have not used it yet but I have seen many talk about it, and in general it has good references, although I have heard in recent days that some strange platforms were going to give away some coins, I do not remember well , and almost everyone gave their trust wallet purse to that platform, which according to it was going to give crypto waves, but that was the only thing I heard, otherwise, that wallet looks good

• +2 1

Hello. I am start using trust wallet a few day ago. But I can not use trust wallet. Because it is difficult to understand and it has very but interface.But I am not information about it hacked or not.

• +5 1