Trust wallet is hacked - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine?

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine?

I don't see any news regarding trust wallet officially hacked. Maybe it's just your particular account which is hacked. Because there is no official news if entire trust wallet platform is hacked. 

30 minutes ago, Ganhanmarin said:

Maybe the device you used is hacked already. I will advice you to or at the device and move you wallet to another device using the seed phrase. It is likely your wallet has malware like Trojan. 

I changed my phone and save my seed at a secured place but still having the same problem finally I even create a new wallet but still the same thing. I also have a friend that also complain of thesame issue is that the scammer are trying to crack people private keys through their address or what that is what I couldn't understand. It come to my notice that they usually scam my account when I have made some several transactions to my wallet like estimately 10 transaction with same address. So I even decide to remove the application and install a coinomic wallet since it is more secured than the trust wallet 

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This is bad news. Can you write additional information? Trust wallet is a protected wallet in my opinion your device has a virus. I advise you to change your wallet password now and set a password protection. Also be sure to contact the administration. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

hello my friend..the only saving website to receive coins is my ether wallet do not trust any other website bro.

• -5 1

10 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

This is bad news. Can you write additional information? Trust wallet is a protected wallet in my opinion your device has a virus. I advise you to change your wallet password now and set a password protection. Also be sure to contact the administration. 

Well thanks for the advice but I just prefer to stop using it may be the problems is somewhere within my location or someone closed might be the one hacking my device but I am not using trust wallet again I prefer an exchange wallet or coinomic wallet now. Like the coinbase wallet 

Have you once rooted devices? Have you installed malicious third party applications? Have you visited any malicious sites with the  aggressive adware? Have you opened any spam message comes by using that devices? If answers is yes for some or most  of the questions, the reasons is clear that you caught by a hacker by doing unsafe activities and you lost your funds from wallet. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Have you once rooted devices? Have you installed malicious third party applications? Have you visited any malicious sites with the  aggressive adware? Have you opened any spam message comes by using that devices? If answers is yes for some or most  of the questions, the reasons is clear that you caught by a hacker by doing unsafe activities and you lost your funds from wallet. 

From your questions one or two from them might be possible but how can I come to identify were the main problem is, because before am doing a lot of airdrop and surely there can be scammed airdrops too

On 4/13/2020 at 10:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

can you explain better? how did you lost your funds three times in a row, i mean after the first time you should have taken some action, like clean you phone from viruses or stuff like this.

anyway you took some virus or you give your seed to someone, there are no other explanation and if you keep depositing on that wallet you will keep giving your coins to the thief since they they have your seed or your private key, you already made this mistake 3 times

• +1 2
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Rickso said:

can you explain better? how did you lost your funds three times in a row, i mean after the first time you should have taken some action, like clean you phone from viruses or stuff like this.

anyway you took some virus or you give your seed to someone, there are no other explanation and if you keep depositing on that wallet you will keep giving your coins to the thief since they they have your seed or your private key, you already made this mistake 3 times

Actually all what you said I did it but I didn't have a way out to this problem. it all started first time my money was stolen in my personal wallet which I spend years using it in doing bounty and airdrops, so when the money is stolen I suspect that maybe is because of the airdrops I am participating in or some one has access to my private key. Then I decide and remove that wallet and create a new ethereum wallet and start using it after a month the same problem occurs. This make me mad I sell my phone and buy a new phone and also the same thing happened after some months. From the last lost  I uninstalled my trust wallet app and install a coinomic wallet which I have been using now for 3 months without having any problem.

You may have downloaded a malicious application that stole your cryptocurrencies from your wallet, but the wallet was not hacked because there was no official news from Binance. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I haven't heard about hacking of trust wallet yet. Maybe your device is specifically hacked. Either the hacker is controlling your device or you have shared your wallet private key with someone else. The perfect advise from me would be to you to transfer your wallet into another device using seed phrase. And also change the private keys for your wallet. Maybe this will solve your problem. 

• +1 2

I think that if your phone is compromised and you are using dual protection in many locations and platforms, your accounts will be hacked with ease so that you have a limit.

10 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

Trust wallet is a secure wallet. It's too hard to hack the server. I think you lost your funds because of your own fault. Make your wallet security strong by changing password and enabling 2 factor security.

Thank you @Rifat43 what you said is right the problem might be from me maybe my phone is hack but now I have restart and change everything and start enjoying it again. Thank you for the help

Maybe there's a chance that there are people who really knows you so that they can easily hack your account in trust wallet three time. Maybe one of your friends but in some point there is a question " Did you store properly your wallet? or your account in trust wallet?". Because one of the common mistake that people do is they didn't store properly their account and the important information in order to access your wallet. So It is very important that you keep properly your account specially your digital wallet.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 7:26 AM, rifat4393 said:

It's very sad that you have lost your funds from trust wallet for 3 times. I think your wallet security should make more strong. Trust wallet is very secure wallet. It's too hard to hack but if you use set up a poor quality security password then you may got hacked for it. I recommend you to create a new wallet with a new email.

Well I have make a self decision to buy new phone and a PC to create new wallet and restore everything am having and make everything new, because I suspect my system nor mobile with or the wallet is hacked

Dear member I m so sorry to hear what happened with you! and this is the first case I heard about the Trust wallet hack, this is the risk we can encounter when we use those online wallet, I prefer use a website exchange wallet than a simple online wallet, because I know that the website exchange they have obligated to invest on their security to keep their money users in safe to avoid loss their customers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

16 hours ago, tienda said:

I prefer use a website exchange wallet than a simple online wallet

Exchanges are more hacked in the past than wallet, online wallets are better, exchange's should be for trading and holding little amount of money on exchanges is not bad, but online wallet is better. But for making your crypto wallet safer, using offline wallets are better. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have not been exposed to this before but you say that the matter was repeated with you several times and therefore I expect that you have put your wallet address or personal information in a fraudulent site, which facilitated the process of stealing your wallet. Try to review the records of the sites that you have entered

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't have any problems with this wallet, since I had about $ 20 in cryptocurrency in this wallet and they are still there.

Edited by ComeBackIsrael
  • +1 1

I really dont know how that happent to you because i never have this even i have change my phone and importa my wallet to the new phone with seed phrase normally ,you can explain more about that it's good to know that 

I think that it`s very big wallet and there would be some news if it was hacked, so I suppose that you lost your private key or seed phrase some way 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think if trust wallet have been hacked, you can ask for support from them if this problem will keep repeating so that you can secure your coins. Maybe there are little problem that requires a support team to solve it.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/13/2020 at 10:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is very sad my friend even me i lost all my earned funds in my blockchain wallet last week and up to now I don't know what happened funds just got disappeared from my wallet and this isn't giving us confidence with these wallet providers and the support team is not even responding to my emails.

• +1 2

10 minutes ago, George10 said:

This is very sad my friend even me i lost all my earned funds in my blockchain wallet last week and up to now I don't know what happened funds just got disappeared from my wallet and this isn't giving us confidence with these wallet providers and the support team is not even responding to my emails.

Very bad to learn about what happened to you is very sad and the supposed to be a surpporting centre or emergency centre were fast feedback should be given. It might be possible some one was able to get access to your wallet I could advice you against next time to activate a 2fa security in your wallet.