Zaino34

Create new topics

Create new topics  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this idea?

• Yes
    • No

On 4/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, we know that we suffer from a shortage in the number of topics that are written daily because members are satisfied with only answering old posts.

Therefore, I suggest limiting the number of comments on each topic to about 30-40 responses only so that members can create new posts and not be satisfied with writing responses without meaning

What do you think of this proposal?

Hello friends .  To find new ideas and creativity to enter the Internet and dig deeper into the topics and publish them in the forum when you receive a good reputation, you search and renew in the same topic to encourage the reader to follow and give the reputation

No i don’t agree bec we need maximum opinion of any topic , and we need every other one knows something about what topic talking about we need to share it with us , if this forum do this , do this , many of people have a good information , the can’t share it.

It is really great idea, we must evaluate the idea. If you realize the forum, you can see there a lot of topics, which are more than in English. Maybe if it happens, we will see more topics in English. 

I didn't think that this rule is successfully increased number of post in this forum , I will recommend to make atlest 2 post on weekly basis for everyone to increase number of post in this forum.

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Creating new topic it's not so easy because maximum contents related to the cryptotalk already given in this campaign but I think if we go for research then we can find many untouched topics that will help a lot of people's to gain some extra knowledge about Crypto world and definitely whenever we are making new content its improve our self to learn new  things.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, we know that we suffer from a shortage in the number of topics that are written daily because members are satisfied with only answering old posts.

Therefore, I suggest limiting the number of comments on each topic to about 30-40 responses only so that members can create new posts and not be satisfied with writing responses without meaning

Well, this is a good idea mate but what if there's a lot of discussion happen in that particular topic? Can we stopped that? Because i think this forum goal is to have some discussions about cryptocurrency. You're proposal is good mate.

You should know that this forum is for beginners and advanced users both. So if admins do limit the comments and post number as you said the new people would start making topics and quality of the forum will degrade too. So current rule is ok I think.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/13/2020 at 10:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

Yeah i agree about creating at list one topics per day will increase the forums posts, and members interaction, but limiting the numbers of comments will lead to other things, members will post nonsense and useless posts only for finishing there daily posts, members are commenting on the old posts only to avoid deleted posts so the forum will not survive if they limit the comments.

Replying to posts is basically way more faster than creating a worthful meaningful topic 😉

That's why most of the Users are just posting replies instead creating their own topic.

Creating a topic makes you more vulnerable in getting warning points and post count deleted / decreased by 1.

Nevertheless yes people could start making more topics in a way that would be useful topic.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Administrator has said even in this comment thread that, this forum can adopt only constructive and valuable topics no matter topic count is big or small. I personally do not think that replies should be limited under some particular topics. 

It is a good idea to constantly create new posts in this forum so that there are many topics that you can reply to and participate in

Life is great and enjoy it

It is true that we need more and more topic for this forum.But i don't think it is a good idea to put a limitations of commenting on topic.Everyone should be able to give reply to a topic atleast for one time.And i think creating topic should be made an mandatory work for all members.

The number of the members has been reduced in the forum. There are very few topics are being created on the daily basis.So most of the members are preferring to reply on the old topics which doesn't seem to be good for th forum. Being the member of this forum it is our duty to create useful posts daily.

No my friend this would be very wrong to everyone because if you will limit the number of replies automatically it will be difficult for everyone to complete 30 posts rather the admin mierda compulsory requirement that everyone will make two post daily

This proposal is desirable by all members. We want to create new topics, but we have to look good for useful topics and then start sharing, and if each member posts 3 topics per day, the forum will be more active and the old members will return to the forum. The discussions will be returned to it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

I think this is a good idea there are too much old topic most of the topic are late 2019 only few are 2020 post I think the admin they will respond to this issue.

Hello my dear friend.  You spoke beautifully.  I agree with you.  In fact, we are commenting on old posts every day. I am requesting the admins to take this issue into consideration...

On 4/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

Well I don't see anything bad from your suggestion it is good but if we will discovered the disadvantage I think we need to focused in how many new topics are created in a day many users are affraid of creating topics because they received warning point. Imagine if there is limit to response in topics how do you think the forum will be without new topics being created.

I agree and at the same time I do not agree with your suggestion, because with this format the forum will become limited and also this will impose additional work for moderators in the forum.

i don't think this is a good idea at all mate , lets take an example of your posts counts first , you can see you made 20 topics of 3731 posts and topics in total , if forum worked on your suggestion no one will be able to write more than one post a day and maybe none due to low numbers of topics

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Maybe that will help, but I prefer to have at least three posts per person per day, maybe that will make everyone more engaged

This is not a good idea, a forum with 200,000 and more members then to limit a topic with only 40 replies?! This will decrease members because you will need to be quick so that you can be one of those 40 lucky members who will reply to a topic.

There is nothing bad to create new topic(s), but better not to create one if nothing yet comes your head. The topic must be quality. Son members like creating shit topics, it is very possible such people can be banned or given warning points. 

Before creating any topic, we members should make use of the search engine above to make sure such topic is not existing be for on this forum. 

• +3 1

I dont support this kind of idea ofcourse becuase when you make a topic and many member come in the topic to comment and ask  question too  but if we lock the topic after 50 comment then many member will remain dont get chance to share their knowledge or  ask any new question About the topic