Experts predictions on Bitcoin Price today? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Experts predictions on Bitcoin Price today?

You are right, unpredictable bitcoin, because it simply depends on the law of supply and demand to which the market is subject, so it is very difficult to track its price movement up or down.

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Still don't blame us if the market start going down. It usually happens when you least expect it. Bitmex Deribit and other exchanges can't just keep paying longs. They have to profit

That is right mate if the price swings downward I have no option than to hold again with patient. It is also a factor that every trader must  take Account which is taking risk. The bitmex and deribit of course have to make profit were the market flunctuations makes the market prices swings to give them the profit as well as to other exchangers.

Edited by Babubu609

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

it's hard to predict bitcoin price because in many times the results can be different with our predictions.

As of now, it's easily to predict the price because it is just stable at $10000 to $11300 which is good for us, just expecting that this will be more dominant by increasing it's price up to $12000.

5 hours ago, madunaan50 said:

The knowledge of technical analysis is too important to be left out but only people who know how to read charts can predict the possible movement of Bitcoin. So we need to only trust those who are very good.

That should be the experts in cryptocurrency that are able to read the chart and able to also predict the market and become true.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:08 AM, Moaz said:

It is very difficult, my friend, to predict bitcoin prices, especially in light of these circumstances where all markets are experiencing a great recession due to the spread of Coronavirus, but I expect that the price of bitcoin will return to normal next summer after the end of this virus

Coronavirus has not something to do with the price of the bitcoin, you are right that the price of bitcoin is really unpredictable, no one can give an accurate prediction of it, even though those well-known personalities cannot give a good prediction, that what makes bitcoin unique and good for investing and trading.

• +1 1

The movement of the market and the prices change from hour to hour and the person must be prepared for such movements To divide the capital into two departments, a trading section and a reserve section in the event that the currency price falls below the entry level and can support liquidity from lower prices and this is the best strategy I find for me personally.

As of today, experts are saying the price of bitcoin depends on the support and resistance. That if it tries to get to $12000 that the price will continue to increase until it get to $14000. So, let us see if bitcoin price today will increase or not to $12000. But I think this time is bullish. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/13/2020 at 10:38 PM, Yunusalemu said:

if only it were that very easy, I they would have been someone here who would have gladly brought up the topic and tought it, I the issue here is that the price is influenced by many different factors and now COVID-19 pandemic made it worse to predict 

With or without pandemic, the price of the bitcoin will still be unpredictable, there is no person who can predict the accurate price of the bitcoin, even those popular and have big names on bitcoin cannot predict accurately.

• +1 2

If you do not know technical analysis and do not know how to analyze the market and expect its general direction, I advise you to visit telegram channels because there are always many successful analyzes.

• +1 1

Today being the  6th August 2020 , I never thought that it would surge back to 11 K but its at that position where it goes nobody knows and it might form a psychological level so we need to wait , what do you think @George10 and @Mwangi

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I agree with you @Irungu I checked the price of the coin itself and its true there is something going on there, there is a lot of good insite on the bitcoin itself, I wish it was like this when it came to when the forum used to pay us with bitcoin , because am sure there would be 3.3 dollars today in our picket everyday when we post but for those who hold onto bitcoin they are enjoying a lot and they are going to enjoy when cashing out

• Useful or interesting 2

On 4/13/2020 at 4:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

No one can know the price of bitcoin well. We only monitor the movement of the market, analyze the results and anticipate the next price because it is difficult to correctly predict the price.

That's what I'm doing so I can increase the chance of my prediction to become accurate and I think it will continues to rise before 2020 ends. Let's check it most of the time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/6/2020 at 2:17 PM, Irungu said:

Today being the  6th August 2020 , I never thought that it would surge back to 11 K but its at that position where it goes nobody knows and it might form a psychological level so we need to wait , what do you think @George10 and @Mwangi

In my opinion I think it's a good idea to follow what your heart tells you and as for me I believe bitcoin is still going to surge higher before the end of this year therefore,I think holding can be the right choice but if you cash out now you will still make profits.

Yes my friend you are correct we need some experience member here or the expert members about it that can give us some prediction on what is the value of bitcoin for us to determine if we are going to trade it or we are going to hold our coins. I hope some of the members here that have a knowledge or idea about that please share it we need your help.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

first of all i am not an expert but i think it is hard to know how predict the price of bitcoin , it is all depends on demand and supply in market especially by the traders who have big amounts of bitcoin , we can say they have a hand in controlling bitcoin price

In general, if you do not have much experience, do not rely on daily trading or rapid speculation, but move to short-term trading that extends for a month, for example, this is safer and more reducing psychological pressure because the market has very many daily fluctuations, variable and dangerous for the owners of small capital.

expert predictions is the great way to now bitcoin price day by day..thank u for posting their usefull post.. bitcoin price is unpredictable.. expert predictions is the great think to now bitcoin exact price

On 8/1/2020 at 10:14 AM, EmiKanNi said:

There are sometimes news do cores t about process prediction, it can be wrong too, but with what I noticed recently,the price really favour and analyzts are right. But using our own analyzes is mandatory. 

Most of the time, analyzts do wrong, but there are times people follow news, this time, fundamental analyses favor cryptocurrencies. About your comment, it true, as well can see many cryptocurrencies rising in accordance to the analyzts. 

On 8/2/2020 at 12:59 AM, Tunuu said:

Am not good in bitcoin predictions because am a beginner in trading. But am happy because for today i have learn new thing. Thank you @Calvinpriva for your comment because I never heard about trading view indicators, I will investigate a little and use them.

The trading view indicators are really important for you when you do trading, it will help you to observe well the movement of the bitcoin. There is no person who can predict good about the price of the bitcoin, no one knows about it.

Bitcoin is prize is very difficult to predict but expert previously predicted that bitcoin will boost higher few months after halving event which took place back in May and there is already a sign because bitcoin has boost within two weeks from $9,000-$11,000 today, I hope it keeps rising so that investors will make good profit to there wallets.

• +2 1

Everyone can predict the price of btc for a certain time. Even the veterans or the beginner can predict. But no one can be ACCURATE. Cause prices of btc depends on the exchange on the Market. And nobody can tell the exact  price of btc on certain day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its true that we cant predicted the price correctly but we can just guess the price prediction in a idea.. So we need to take a look in stock Market, coin market cap and etc place with understand the trading volume of btc per day.. I think its the only way to understand the price of btc.. Also we can read the famous trader article which will help us to know about price too                    

• +3 1

On 4/14/2020 at 12:16 AM, bitcoinb said:

@Babubu609  I am not good in price prediction because I am not a pro trader, I use my feeling and the news if cryptocurrencies to take a buy/sell decision. You can find some websites that make prices predictions like:

- coinpredictor.io

- walletinvestor.com

Well, in fact, even those pro trader or those people with good knowledge about cryptocurrency cannot still predict the price of the bitcoin because no one can do that. It's unpredictable that makes the cryptocurrency unique.

7 hours ago, Moontong said:

Well, in fact, even those pro trader or those people with good knowledge about cryptocurrency cannot still predict the price of the bitcoin because no one can do that. It's unpredictable that makes the cryptocurrency unique.

There are some Experts that were able to predict the cryptomarket. This experts are those that have full knowledge if studying the charts. This help them to proof there predictions correctly.

From Alli know majority of experts expect always increase in the price of bitcoin, but so far there has not been any strong increase, although the Bitcoin split has ended successfully