"Best platform" - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Best platform"

On 4/13/2020 at 8:18 AM, abualez said:

Dear friends Many of us, as beginners, prefer trading and investing in order to have a good profit to start their journey with confidence and safety, which is why they are so confused about choosing a platform to do so. 
I prefer the following platforms:  
1 / binance 
2 / Bitmax  
3 / Cocoin 
4 / Yobit. 
Who agrees with that?

Yes I agree with that especially yobit and binnace are good platform to invest and trade your favourite coin .but I don't know about coin I have no idea about it .

Yes, your words are true, this is a list of the best trading platforms, and I am better than this list, and I see that it is the best is the yobit and binance, which is the most used platform

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I see myself someday that I will invest in yobit because that is my first website I know. But when I enhanced my trading strategy and if I tried it once. I will try to trade from the other website you've said specially in binance. That's my plan for now

• +2 1

i never tried investing before and did not tried the first 3 sites but for sure i trust yobit and i will invest in it when i get my first posts paid , it gives 1% profits a day which is awesome as well

• +3 1

I think Binance or Yobit exchange will win the race to be the best trading platform for any sorts of traders including beginners or old existing traders.  Both exchange sites have so many incredible and exceptional features. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I consider the best cryptocurrency trading platform to be the Yobit exchange platform because it is the platform of surprises, Yobit offers many golden opportunities for traders to make real profits through airdrops and invest.

• +1 2

On 4/13/2020 at 9:37 AM, Brand1 said:

The best platform for me at this time is the yobit platform, which provides us with many advantages and provides a fund for investing currencies in addition to that we can work within it in the field of trading in an easy and simple way

Same to me also , the best to me is the yobit, it has lot if features that will benefit it members, althiugh I haven't visited other ,the only one am familiar with is the yobit and am really enjoying 

Yobit exchange platform is one of the greatest platforms and has many advantages that I prefer, including the registration method is very simple and you will not need to do KYC in the account in order to start trading.  Also, there is no minimum amount for withdrawal.  Also, there is no minimum deposit.  You can also collect and store crypto currencies for a long time without any problems, And support for withdrawals and deposits via the dollar.

Edited by Razan alikac
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Personally, I work on the following platforms: binance-bittrex-poloniex- yobit. For me, binance has currencies with strong projects and high liquidity.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:18 AM, abualez said:

Dear friends Many of us, as beginners, prefer trading and investing in order to have a good profit to start their journey with confidence and safety, which is why they are so confused about choosing a platform to do so. 
1 / binance 
2 / Bitmax  
3 / Cocoin 
4 / Yobit. 
Who agrees with that?

This is an excellent choice, and I prefer trading currencies on Binance because it contains strong currencies in the market, but also there are some features in Bitmax that make me keep some currencies because of the stack profits in it. Yobit is the most popular platform for members of the forum and it contains some features that make me always trade in it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think the best platform is the most useful and trusted system for you. While some systems are nice for most people, others may be impractical and prefer less complex ones.

All these platforms are good for me, but I prefer to use Yobit and Binance because I am used to them and there is no need to deposit money in other platforms.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is the best platform. It is provides a great way of earning money and success. Crypto is the easiest way provides us.it is very important for this member and very helpful for completing our work. 

In my opinion, the Yobit platform should be second only to Binance because it has much better features than Bitmax and others, as it has all the security features, diversity of trading pairs, the ability to send very quickly, and the automatic trading robot is reliable.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Through my experience in this field, I find that the Binance platform is the platform that deserves the first place in the field of non-digital currency trading, but it is not suitable for beginners because it contains Ayidi of tools that help you to analyze so before entering the Binance platform, you must be able to learn the field and not Log in is for the sake of entry and only. As for the Ubuntu platform, I started to lose my confidence in it due to the many fraudulent currencies in it.

• +1 1

there are manny people work this site and they can try to build up there future life so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of so that many people joint this site and earn money.

thanks 

Hi every one,

the best platform for trading now a day i suggest you is yobit.yobit good platform for trading i also use this platform and earn money.i trade this site daily and earn profit.so i advice you to to try this platform.

I want to utilization of binance exchange because Binance is one of to top crypto exchange. There are just recorded top and renowned crypto coins just and furthermore have immense volume.

Edited by Hamza 2.2
Spilling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use Ubit and Binance, I benefit a lot from them. The number of currencies in them is very large and they are very safe and reliable
The other two platforms have not used it before but when my wealth increases I will start using one of them to increase diversity

• +1 1
  • +4 1

These are few best that I know

Yobit

Binance 

Huobi global

Coinbase pro

For more details about this exchanges, people can make use of coinmarketcap to check it or checking it online. 

• +1 1

Of the three platforms above, I prefer Yobit, because of the many advantages that exist in yobit, apart from trading I can also participate in the CryptoTalk campaign and also various airdrops launched by Yobit. The other exchanges can only be used for trading and investment, whereas the yobit has many benefits.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 12:18 PM, abualez said:

1 / binance 
2 / Bitmax  
3 / Cocoin 
4 / Yobit. 
Who agrees with that?

I think we should start all of this with knowledge and experience.you are right we should not only trade or invest we should also take part in other business.If you main purpose on this forum is earning than we should start or taste other jobs like binance mining and yobit.

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice, as a beginner I will benefit from it, I currently trust yobit platform, many people praise this wonderful platform, you can trust it, learn from it and make profits