I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

lol 😂 dem funny post of curse these bottun is broadly writen on your profile page this shouldn't have been something that much difficult to find,  except only if you have not being paying attention to the site features. I hope others also learn from you post dou. 

2 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

Thanks for sharing this useful information about how to find unread topics i hope it will help many especially beginners who had questions on this one.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing this, my friend, really, that this option is good, but unfortunately sometimes it directs me to a readable topic for me and I do not know if this is a technical mistake I have or only everyone

Hello my friend
Thank you for this information. It is difficult to stay up to date on new topics. I will work on your advice

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

LOL I have never thought of that before. I always click "sort by" and choose the newest topics and comment on them because they are probably unread.

Thanks for your method by the way.

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I tried it now and it works. Thanks for sharing this information to us, i hope you'll reach your goal in this forum. Keep sharing valuable information about this forum too, it really helped many people like me. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Woo you already have 200 reputation points. Good job! There are currently two buttons we can find unread content from. 

First, by clicking on the Next unread topic button and second, using the Unread content button. Unread content function also allows us to use filters or searching, so that we can find new topics easily.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yeah, I also discovered this button not quite long ago, so I don't have problem with read topics showing again when I click on the next unread topic button which has been frustrating before now.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is useful, and it is great but what if you do not want to reply under bounties, airdrops and off topic, how are you doing to know? 

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this information for me i know the topic is read it or not .

1-is mean you don’t read this topic and you don’t  comment in.

2- is mean already read this topic and you comment in.

B7E0F18B-5258-4CD9-8CF0-A77848AEDDCF.jpeg

• +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Wow, good To have known of this, as basically I see that every day, but I hardly even tried to click on it, as to see what it can actually do, it's was just basically now which I tried and saw more of what the Crypto talk site can provide for is to look for more post than before, it's sure going to help

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Thank you for sharing that information to us, it will become really helpful to all the members who struggles like me to find an unread topics here in cryptotalk.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I was suffering with this problem. It is very hard for me to find unread topics but now i can do. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Yes this button is very good feature for us ! because this will make us know all thing " topics " that's we didn't read ! 
this will make us know about all the news and keep us up to date

My dear friend your post is useful. I tried many times it shows same topic again and again. But these options is useful for finding post but not every time new post.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I always use this option to get unread posts I think it is beneficial to everyone and we should always use it to find unread posts So I think this post is important and rewarding for all members who don't know anything about this option

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been looking for this button a lot because it is a great pleasure in finding topics that we have not commented on, I think everyone has benefited from this good topic, thank you.

kk.PNG

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Honestly i say i use this feature and i almost know this feature Two months back, but i can't use this feature because most of time its show old topics, so i use sortby feature and selects date of view, in this feature we see latest topics, but you do good job for new members now they find topics easily.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes you can click the unread content button to display the unread topics or you can identify them simply by checking the dialogue bubbles next to the topics. There is one more way that is to click the next unread topic button below the reply box in every topic.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60-3.png

Hello dear friend

that this option is good, but unfortunately sometimes it directs me to a readable topic for me and I do not know if this is a technical mistake I have or only everyone. It helps us a lot to know the topics that we covered before we all need it.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thank you, but I noticed this button a long time ago. Just click on it and the messages will be read. But I do not use this button. 

• +1 5
  • +2 2

Yes, this is correct, and unread topics can be arranged and filtered together so that it is easier to search about unread topics

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you for sharing this information that many members do not know, I think, and I am one of them. I will try this option now and I think it will facilitate the process of discovering new topics in the forum , good luck for all

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1