I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

Many people it's really difficult for them to find unread topics in this forum , so I think this topic will really be helpful to this set people, and I think we should share more  of this information to help members in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is amazing the more our stay in this site the more we come to realize new features and we share it with one another that is interesting I have stay long in this site but I never notice there is something like unread post there .

Dear friend, I found out about this topic a few days ago. Someone shared it. I have benefited a lot from this topic because I did not know which one I have not already posted and which one I have not yet learned from this topic.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this information, If I remember well I have already used this option but unfortunately I dont know if is a mistake of the system or is not the way to avoid the reading topics, because from this section I have redirected to topics I have already commented.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There is a feature, but it confuses some members. It is located at the beginning of every page, which means identifying all as read. Here, you do not know among the posts who you read and comment on, and which you did not open. One of the things that you know that you have commented on a post will find a black mark next to the topic.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Which is very important , every time you post on a different post that you have never posted on , it reduces the chance of you being banned and so its very important for you to really look for a way to check the topics you have never written on , and that way you are able to have a good state of mind while commenting because I find it that most people  post monotonous replies because they keep repeating on the same topics over and over and so they get bored and reply on a very 

• +3 1

It will be better posting in unread topics rather than old post. So, you can see unread content at the top right corner where you can get unread content.

Thank you for this, but I tried this button before, it is not accurate, so I tried it and it was showing posts I read and commented on and I don't know the reason

• +2 1

Thank you for the information, which I use personally at times, but it succeeds in some times and does not work in others, and I do not know the reason, unfortunately, I hope that this technical error will be resolved.

• +3 1

Yes, this option is available to filter topics and show only unread topics for you, and this is easy for you to do

Life is great and enjoy it

I did not understand where the button you are talking about is located.
But I know the topics I commented on through the bubble to the left of the topic.
If this bubble is white, then that means I did not comment, but if it is black, it means that I have read this topic previously and commented on it.

I didn't quite know where the button you're talking about, if I put a screenshot it would have been better, anyway I do it with Activity / Unread content from here you can see all the unread topics in the forum. Also on the page below is the NEXT UNREAD TOPIC button.

This option is not the best to use, but I prefer to arrange the topics according to the date of publication or according to their sequence and then work on them This I find more organized and more comfortable than to make responses to randomly unread topics, some of which may be newly created and scam, and therefore fall into fault.

• +3 1

On 4/13/2020 at 12:13 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

@Ch Ayyan you have shared a nice information for the beginner because it Will be helpful for them now  to find out unread topic.. Also many senior member dont know about so it will be helpful for them too. But i think we should not only look for unread topic but also create new topic so that we will have lot of new topic to post..                 

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a lot of ways on this forum on how we can find all the unread topics here and you posted some of it by clicking that "Next to unread topic" button but when I use that I find my self in the topic that I already visit or posted so I didn't do that but thanks for you my friend I hope that this topic of yours will be helpful for the others.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh thanks for that am definetly going to use it in any case I was finding it difficult in trying to understand how to check the content I have not posted in its important to work as hard and work with them so thanks for the help and we are so overjoyed by this helpful post

On 4/13/2020 at 2:19 PM, George10 said:

Thanks for sharing this useful information about how to find unread topics i hope it will help many especially beginners who had questions on this one.

That's a very common feature of the forum which I think most of the newbie already know that but still thanks for his post so the others who did not know that yet will become inform

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That's nice one any way, but already am aware of this feature, but as for me I preferred going to section by sections, checking the chat symbol beside each given post, when it's dark I know have read and even commented on that topic, while if it's light then it means it is unread topic. Then go ahead to read, understand, then reply by posting on the topic.

• +2 2

Yes mate, in the page platform there is "unread topics" where you will read to the topics that you didn't read and got updated even thou you know already the topic. That is a good feature of the page that make us easier to go to other topics without going back to home page of forum and chose again a topic. 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i have seen it before but i don't prefer to use it yet because sometimes there are topics need experienced people to comment on it and if i read it i wmay lose the chance to find it later when i have enough knowledge to comment on it

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I already used this advice and found the unread topics and am now reading and looking for new ideas

Thank you for this advice. It is very important to devise methods that can be used to obtain unread topics

• +1 1

thank u for sharing this usefull information.. its a great way too support our newbies and beginners... use this way newbies can learn more new things....this platform is great too learning and know new things

• +2 1