I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

Thanks for letting me know about the unread content because it takes me a while to find new and unread content every day and I get very anxious. I used to spend a lot of time searching for new posts but now I can benefit a lot from this information and save my time. I can now easily find unread posts.

• +2 1

My friend that will enable us to find new topics easily that have not been ready, moreover it will help many us to be sincere since we are tired of seeing the same post almost every day when we want to work. 

Thank you for the information you mentioned. And if you want to see unread topics soon, you can see it by just feed the cryptotalk. It is a good thing that beginners should know the option anyway

Cryptotalk has these buttons top and also in the bottom of every page. This is really a great feature to find unread posts so you can easily find new tooyics to read.

8 hours ago, Phillz said:

Thank you for sharing this mate but am unable to use the feature sometimes it normally directed me to old topics/comment. Can you please explain more about the features for me ? Thank you in advance. 

It is just so easy. Guess you know where to find your 'activity' and then you'll be shown where you can see your unread contents. I attach a screenshot below. 

1804015790_Screenshot_20210123-1706453.thumb.png.da5dcb30aa7f7c0caf336e0ab4492808.png

Or even easier. Go through this link —° https://cryptotalk.org/discover/unread/.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for telling us this unique key how can we find unread topics so i hope i will do this when i need some new topics so i have a question from you who can we find the doubling of topics it also have any key if it is than please tell me 

Thanks

On 4/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

@Ch Ayyan Thank you for sharing this useful information. Now I know how to find unread topics. I didn't even know about it before. Otherwise I constantly have to search among those already read topics. and we shouldn't make a fun on this post because it is really giving an information to newbies like me. Stay blessed and keep sharing

Thank you for sharing this information because many members like the beginners do not know about it . They some times load a post they have already replied on . When you understand this you can know the unread and read post and it will be easier for you to search the unraed Post.

I always click "sort by" and choose the newest topics and comment ofthem because they are probably unread.

I haven't tried this way before, so thanks for sharing this information.

Good luck.

Thanks for sharing such an informative post as it is helpful for beginners who have started working here just know and have no proper knowledge of this platform .Such informative post encourage them and makes it easier for them to work.

I learned this recently ,, I searched a lot until I found an illegible topic, because the topics that I participated in appear at the top of the list and it takes me a long time to find an illegible topic ..

This button saves us a lot of time. Thank you for sharing this matter with us, my friend ..

Much obliged to you for sharing this data that numerous individuals don't have the foggiest idea, I think, and I am one of them. I will attempt this choice now and I figure it will encourage the way toward finding new subjects in the discussion , best of luck for all.

Thanks mate for the information. I have also found the button where we can find all the unread topics. There is a option called unread content top of the page. If you click that button you will find unread topics. Then you can comment easily. 

On 4/13/2020 at 7:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

Thank you very much for the information I think new member like me that don't know about it will know now.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

This post is really useful. I have been having problems with getting to know the ropics i have commented on so that i can avoid making double comments on a particular post. This button will really help in solving this problem for me . Thanks alot mate for the support.

Hi friends I have found where the button located on clicking we can find all the unread topics. Scroll down at the bottom of each section in the right corner you .thanks to.share thats kind of post most of the.gyes.have no.knowledge  about this so thats now aclear everyone

That this choice is sweet, but tragically now and then it coordinates me to a clear topic for me and I don't know on the off chance that usually a technical mistake I have or as it were everyone.the new substance button to show the new themes otherwise you can recognize them essentially by checking the discourse bubbles following to the points. It is exceptionally difficult for me to discover new subjects but presently i can do.

Thanks for send usefull information and working options of this forum. In this forum we always treat us as a learner and student of online trading and investment through digital world, We alywas increase our knowledge and thinkings through this wonderful forum.

Wao thats great! most usefull information you shared here especially for new bies which are worried about  new topics for making posts.many members gets brnefits from your tip and also save thier time.always reply on usefull topics and creates usefull posts.

Yes, we can use this button for finding out our unread topic. But this option is not suitable for me. All topics are gathered in one place as a result I can not choose best topic. However this option will helpful for other forum members.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information I don't have knowledge about it it's very beneficial for me reading gives us a knowledge and knowledge is very important for success and if we read these post we get new things that is very helpful for us.

My dear friend it is very helpful information for beginners. You shared a good post and we will find all unread topics without wasting our time and give reply on them with carefully. Thank you dear mate.

Thank you for sharing such a good option that will help us save time when searching for a specific topic. That's why I never tire of saying that every day you learn something new in this forum.

That this option is good, but unfortunately sometimes it directs me to a readable topic for me and I do not know if this is a technical mistake I have or only everyone. It helps us a lot to know the topics that we covered before we all need.  

Well, that is good information to find the unread topics easily. Many of the members don't notice that and search in the section to find which is already responded or which is still unread. And I think it is the best way to reach direct to unread topics. It will definitely help the beginners and the members whose didn't know it before.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot