I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

Hello friend, I am a new member here
actually, you will find this information from the beginning if you read the forum’s features, and it is a good note for me and for new members that we read the terms, instructions and features in the forum so that we have enough knowledge to participate in it , Post the topics and respond to them correctly , so we can deal with the site comfortably .

That this option is good, but unfortunately sometimes it directs me to a readable topic for me and I do not know if this is a technical mistake I have or only everyone. It helps us a lot to know the topics that we covered before we all need.  

I thank you for this information that helps us to know the unread topics and which may contain useful information so that we can respond to it .. Good luck everyone

We can find all unread topic's very easily. If you are searching such unread topic's than simply you can find all unread topic's which you have don't reply to it. I also found it very essential in this forum.

• +2 1

Yes, typically genuine, you must look some time recently any speculation, to seek for and confirm the money that you simply will contribute by going by Coinmarketcap the leading site to discover out the costs and course of action of these cryptocurrencies, i by and by favor to contribute in known cryptocurrencies since I maintain a strategic distance from losing cash

10 hours ago, Thechamp said:

We can find all unread topic's very easily. If you are searching such unread topic's than simply you can find all unread topic's which you have don't reply to it. I also found it very essential in this forum.

Yes @Thechamp  unread topic feature really useful for us, because when we opens any section then opens all topics and most of time those topics repeated, which topics we already gives our reaction, in this situation if we we use unread topic feature, then where all unread topics appears and our time also Save's.

Yes, friend, I got that too.  From there we can get all the unread topics.  However, the problem is that many times the posts are suggested in which we have already commented.  So we have to work a little more carefully in this regard.  Thank you.

Thank you friend for sharing this information, it will be very helpful for everyone who struggles to find unread topics to complete the daily 20 limit. Even I have not noticed this bottom. 

Thanks dear friend for sharing useful information and your post is a great help for all the members especially beginners and through this option you can easily found the unread topics.Best of luck my friend.

• +3 1

good known Mara this, as i see it every day, but it is not difficult for me to click it, to see what it can do, only this one is the one I have tried and seen more than what Here and talking about what Crypto can offer is to search for text more than the first, it will help

On 4/13/2020 at 12:13 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

By clicking on Next unread topic we will get new topics in which we have not commented. Adding this option has helped us a lot because it takes much less time to find our topic.Hopefully cryptotalk will bring many better functions for us in the future.

It is good information that everyone should know to avoid making mistakes .. I did not know about this button .. But I knew that when you open the beginners site there are two titles of topics and next to each of them is a symbol in shape. 💬💬 If it is completely black, then this topic will have you read. If you have black edges only, this topic will not be read yet.

I do not think so this would be real to have a button where you can find the unread topics. This could be some kind of joke with the crypto users and i think this topic just waste the time of the crypto users and the forum should have to deny such topics.

My dear friend great information this information is very helpful for us specially for biginner they dont know this ideas before this information is very great for biginner now the newbie can easily find the unread post 

• +2 1

Thanks my friend for this post, I am new here, this method will help me in reading unread posts in order to benefit from wasting time searching for new and non-duplicate topics Good luck to all

My dear friend,thanks for your suggestion.It is really very useful and helpful for us.I am joined on cryptotalk few days ago.I am looking for this button but your content helps me very much.Thanks again.

Thank my friend you make a good post. With we can find easily unread topic and can save our time in finding.so many new mumber asked about how we can find unread topic,now the can easily find which topic is unread and usefull for comment.  

Thank you very much, this post was really helpful to me.
I used to opening the posts several times per day, and I do not know if I have read it before, because the titles may be close to each other.
Now I can access the post and I am sure I have not read it or commented on it before.

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this topic that you have presented, which helps many members, especially beginners, in how to identify read topics and unread topics so that they do not face any problem when they comment and so that they can succeed in their work

Keep sharing useful crypto topics that will benefits the forum. Already I'm aware of this feature to search and sort out the unread topics that comments. It's good feature to help you and reduce the high number of deleting of comments posted in wrong topics that get deleted.

Keep sharing useful crypto topics that will benefits the forum. Already I'm aware of this feature to search and sort out the unread topics that comments. It's good feature to help you and reduce the high number of deleting of comments posted in wrong topics that get deleted.

@DrAhmadAlkazem Right, the topic is helpful for newbie to find unread post. But I have a unique idea to fine unread post. Just open a sector and see the messaging icon as I have shown in the photo. If you can see a black messaging icon then it is sure that you already commented here. But if you see a white messaging icon then it is true you do not comment yet in this topic.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 165858.jpg

Charm you as of now have 200 standing focuses. Great job! There are at present two catches we can discover uninitiated substance from. 

To start with, by tapping on the Next uninitiated subject catch and second, utilizing the Unread substance button. Uninitiated substance work likewise permits us to utilize channels or looking, so we can discover new points without any problem.

I have tried several times that it shows the same topic over and over again. But these options are useful for finding a post, but not every time a new post.

Thank you my friend, I followed the steps you mentioned and got to the unread position, this idea was not on my mind at all, thanks again.