Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

You are right, we have to work on the forum as a real member, not just to receive the payments and repeat that circle. We have to give reputations to topics according to their meanings so that we can encourage the write to write more good topics.

• +1 1

According to my conclusion, because the account holders are of high ranks, and therefore their experience is great, and the topics they publish need wide recognition. The majority here are beginners, so they either avoid the topic or do not make a simple response to it.

• +1 1

sometime this is possible that we haven't enough reaction ( we used all reaction on That Day ) sometime post didn't helpfull for all members . 

this isn't matter who is post creater , a good post always recived a good reputation always .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

i am agree with you my friend. And you are definitely right, if we find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments. If we really do that, this forum will be much better and a small step will help us move the forum forward. So we need to be more careful about this.

good post for us.. every member is different statergy in making content and post comments.. its not mean we have mark bad reputation.. 

On 8/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, Yomose said:

Is there any legendary yet on this forum, I do not know of the Russian section. But on our section, people that ought to have gotten to legendary has been banned because of multiple accounts, I guess. There is no way legendary will not have many reputations. 

Well, not all of the legendary or old members here in this forum are being banned in this forum, most of them are just taking some leave for a personal reasons so we need to respect them for having some contributions in this forum.

On 8/20/2020 at 5:21 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, not all of the legendary or old members here in this forum are being banned in this forum, most of them are just taking some leave for a personal reasons so we need to respect them for having some contributions in this forum.

I am sure of what I posted, many accounts was even banned when the registration was opened recently, I have thought of the reason for the ban, I confused it is due to ranked members having another account during the time, because they post good. What you said is also right, because some did not post like before because of the new token also.  

On 4/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right in your words there are a few good reputations that are unfortunately given because many people keep this feature and do not give it to anyone and I suggest that we give the reputation that we can give daily

We should be fair on giving a reputation for other members of this forum. We should give a good reputation for those deserving people, let us appreciate their content by giving a reputation and don't hesitate of giving bad reputation for the not useful post or those people who are trolling.

You choose a nice topic. You focus the new members toward reputation of old members. 

As we know old members spent most of their time on it and work with heart and interest. Now members comes for just money. I request to the old members give us some good tricks for making rep

i mean yes they have high ranks but not always like that like doesnt mean they are like legendary ranking or something the post will be high rep just no in here everyones is on the same boat if we got those nice info it will be populated.

• +1 1

Most of us ignore giving post or topics reputation because they don't seem important to us but we should remember that it will be beneficial for others and we should learn to appreciate other people hardwork and if we don't encourage them definitely most of them will get discouraged and quite creating helpful topics which is subtraction to the forum and besides, you will get payment for each reaction you give in the forum so why not spend 5 seconds to give like or dislike to members that deserved.

• +3 1

The new payment system has offered us oppotunity to give a maximum of 50 reputations daily to any post or topic that deserved to be given and since that is the case i suggest we take sometime to give well constructed posts or topics positive reputation so that we can motivate them to add more contributions towards creating helpful topics.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is true, my friend, the current topics do not have a good reputation like the old topics, but now that the value is doubled, I expect the topics to have a good reputation.

But we ask everyone to put the interaction objectively

There are two groups of people. One group of people work sincerely on this forum and  give good or negative reputation with good post. While other group of people work to earn money. They post non sense and irrelevant post with giving likes to those post which are worthless

On 4/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

You are right @Ch Ayyan everyday there are many good posts but these posts are not supported by the members .As you said that there are only one or two reputation given to them.This breaks the heart of the creator of the post,so this should be stopped,there should be merit in giving reputation.Nowadays spamming has been reduced to a great extent but it is not hundred percent reduced.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

your words are true but this problem is solved now since forum paying for given rates people started looking for topics and posts that deserve the reputation and give it to the , there are even members getting like 50 and 100 reputation a day which is a great steo for the  forum forward

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Maybe this post is old but I only see full reputation in most posts I visit. The ones with the beeter cotnent are the more reputed and deserve it, I try to find the best posts to read and always give the maximum to these. I'm beginer in crypto and find so many useful posts that help me answer my questions.

• +2 1

Old posts are not deleted and therefore useful posts, and therefore they are truly worthy of interaction points But because of the tendency of members to respond to newly published topics or publish a topic that makes it backward, but with time it will deserve its importance by the members who work and seek to gain knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

si estoy viendo que hay muchos comentarios y nadie le da valor a las publicaciones.

en mi caso al ser nuevo estoy en proceso de aprendizaje.

veo que a veces cuando consulto mis publicaciones algunas son eliminadas.

alguien podra explicarme??

gracias

On 4/13/2020 at 3:14 AM, Dmasked said:

It is kind of a negative side to this forum that most people are here just for the payment and not to actually learn or communicate. Most people do not even take the time to give reputation to a good useful post. Maybe during this lockdown people will be more attentive towards the posts.

Literally it is like that, but that is where the group of moderators acts and they make their restrictions to users who make irrelevant Post or comments, if they knew that if they dedicate more, they can win, you have to follow rules.

Most of the members just focus only on the title and ignore the whole content and hurry to just pass their comments and complete daily 20 tasks. So this is the main reason where good and valuable posts are not getting their right(reputation). 

I think this is due to the fact that many users find this post very easy for themselves, and rush to answer it, but they completely forget about the rating, so it is not very important for them, which is very sad! But I think that with the release of a new update to the rating, now every relevant post will be well evaluated!

I think this is the basic reason why talk token had been introduced by the platform. This way the users are encouraged to give as much positive reactions as possible to the well deserving posts. This is such a motivating factor that encourages users to come onto this platform daily and provide reputations to good quality posts. I am sure this will increase the reputation of many useful post that deserve reputation and would not go unnoticed by the users.

I thin there is a reason to that, there were so many posts made pre rating period , and most of the time some of the posts when they have had enough interaction they are closed to allow discussion is to start today that we are able to build this there is a lot of important that we work for it today we need to follow the new posts and then you find a lot of engagement working perfectly.

I think members do not read the post. They just give rating to complete their daily 50 reaction.. They do not evaluate that post to which they are reacting. They don't know even that post deserve positive reaction or negative reaction.

People just give reaction for payment.